Ask a muslim anything

Ask a muslim anything.
>pic not related, I take shitty photos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnA0QW6YCOU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_scholars_described_as_father_or_founder_of_a_field
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=bWVlRPmq5Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc5SMDVsqQo
youtube.com/watch?v=ADwp-c8KUHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have u been harassed by westerners?

why are you a muslim?

Why don't we hear of more Muslims denouncing extremism and terrorism.

if you weren't born a muslim, would you have become one anyway? did mohammed actually ride a Al-Burāq? does Al-Burāq exist now? where are they?

I am living in a western country as a foreigner. I have never received any sort of harassment or racist approach because I am not really that stupid.

honestly user i was born in a muslim family with muslim values, it was all good till i turned 19 and started to question everything. i started to ask so many questions about my religion and why things happened the way they did.

My final decision was that this is some legit stuff that so many people don't have the oppurtunity to even unravel or understand.

i grew up in a place where asking questions about religion is frowned upon, and i don't like it.

Islam nowadays is so rare to be found in people, i've been to Makkah and Al-Madina, i saw what true muslims were like and behaved like and lived their life, it's incredibly and entirely different from the norm that i was familiar with.

What's your religion?

Probably more relevant if you're female, but you might still know if you're not- do they make hijabs/headscarves (I've never known if there is a difference or not) in different materials, like heavier ones for winter and lighter ones for summer, etc?

Islam itself asks us to not go far in our religion, to not try to be in the extreme. I really wish more people could speak up and say extremism is wrong, but when you have entire countries supporting the idea of extremist teachings or values, it will be difficult to change things in a short span of time.

extremism is the worst thing that has ever happened in Islamic history, extremists existed way way way way before Taliban or Al-Qaeda or Saudi Arabia.

Look up and read about the group called "Al-Khawarij" on google, it's history repeating itself for the 1000th time.

Why don't you believe Jesus rose from the dead?
Why did moohamid marry a 9 year old?

The Religion of Mohammad, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Noah, and Adam.

The religion that doesn't separate humans by blood or race or skin-color.

I believe there is one god, who has created everything and allowed us to exist and gave us the bodies we have and minds we think with.

I believe one day we will all stand up in front of him and be praised and rewarded for every time we did something good, every time we helped others, every time we spoke a good word, every time we prevented ourselves from causing harm on others.

How do you know that Zeus isn't real?

Definitely. Those fabrics you see women wearing as "cloaks" or "Abayas" are actually very very thin. The entire thing weighs so much less than you'd expect.

In the Levant, headscarves and dresses are known to be thicker due to the colder weather in that region.

It's very plausible to even say every country and every region has its traditions regarding the materials or the fabrics they chose to make clothes / scarves from.

please kill yourself
without a bomb

why wont you eat pork?
>"lol this old book says so XD"

why are you covering up womens bodies?
>"lol we get tempted otherwise, and you know boys ;) lolololo"

why do you cut off your foreskin? if god made you why the fuck would he make you cut off a part of your body?

why do you praise an old rock in a black square building?

why did your cuck of a prophet marry a child?

holy shit you must be literally retarded to be a muslim
even more than a christian

According to the mythology, Zeus was the son of Kronos.

Even if he was a real figure, he is by no means a God of lightning or god of anything. being a God entitles to be eternal in existence and exalted in might. God was never born nor does he have a son. God was never dead nor did he at some point became alive. God is absolute and unchanging.

>God was never born nor does he have a son.
>God was never dead nor did he at some point became alive.
>God is absolute and unchanging.
Massive claims. Any evidence for any of that?

Jesus was never crucified nor did he ever claim to be son of God nor did he ever claim divinity nor did he ever say worship me.

His life started as a Miracle to challenge the materialistic mentality of the sons of Israel ( aka jews at that time ). They asked to see God with their own eyes so God gave them a human being who is a sign of God's existence by letting him be born without a father.

A group of them believed him to be Jesus son of Mary, the messenger of the nazareth. Some claimed that he was an imposter and a false prophets ( the jews who refused to be anything but jews ), and some claimed that he was the son of God.

Jesus being the son of god is the biggest and most atrocious lie that has ever been told throughout history of mankind.

>the religion that doesn't separate humans by blood or race or skin-color

Niggers are called raisinheads in the quran and black skin is associated with evil.

Inb4 post source, fuck you, you know these verses exist.

Why hasn't your religion contributed anything to this world ever?

If God was born or created, why should we worship him? Why are we not listening to what had raised him and created him?

If God became alive at some point, then who was alive before him?

If God changes from form to form, which form is his best or his worst?

Qur'an, chapter 112. Abdullah Yusuf Ali Translation

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnA0QW6YCOU

Not a single piece of evidence in that post.
Great job.

As a Muslim, how do you feel about terrorists using your religion as an excuse for their deeds? Against non-muslims as well as muslims who merely believe a different "flavor" (I know we have different denominations of Christianity, but I don't know the correct word for the different types of Islam, sorry) of Islam than they do?

Also, is there a correct word for the different types/denominations/flavors of Islam? That is going to bug me if I don't know.

Also, as a foreigner living in a western country, what qualifies as home-cooking or comfort food for you? I know what it typically is here in the U.S. and a couple other countries, but middle east cooking is a mystery to me that I've always wanted to try more of.

Qur'an, Chapter 49. Yusuf Ali Translation

11. O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

12. O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear Allah: For Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

13. O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you nations and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_scholars_described_as_father_or_founder_of_a_field

Measure upon that those Muslims and the common Muslim you see nowadays, vastly different right?

Well, that's what we get as muslims when we pray all day all night yet do no actual practical stuff.

o matter what they believe or what religion they follow or what type of path they have chosen in life, if they carry it as a flag on their backs to justify shitty acts where people are harmed and bothered and blood was shed, they are the scum of earth. Terrorist is not enough to describe them, i prefer to use scum, garbage, waste, trash, etc.

Sects, is the word you are looking for.

We have a thousand and one sects (Not really, but we really do have so many). They all mostly originated as groups of people who liked to have a name of their own to describe a type of religions practice they cling to more than others.

Man food where i live here is so varied. I could eat hummus for breakfast, burrito for lunch, and finish it off with a massive pizza for dinner. All food is great in a big city full of every type of restaurant.

I'll ricochet your inadequete question back to you then, give me evidence that disproves my statements?

And even if it was some evidence, why should I trust it and take it as truth? What's stopping me from ignoring it and refuting it the same way you just ignored everything i said without even giving it more thought?

If there was a God, and we were to worship him, i refuse to bow down to anything but him who is above all.

And so far, I have not yet seen descriptions of a God worthy of being worshipped and bowed down to, better than those.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Islam

If i was born anything, and i heard the Qur'an being sang, i would have wanted to know what it is because it sounds so good.

If i didn't speak arabic, i would have put some effort to learn it (same way i've already put a thousand days worth of effort to learn english, mostly on my own).

Local recitation from Sudan:
youtube.com/watch?v=bWVlRPmq5Cc

Local recitation from India:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc5SMDVsqQo

Local recitation from Makkah, the grand mosque:
youtube.com/watch?v=ADwp-c8KUHI

What is the pic of? Are you waiting for a bomb to go off?

U not funny m8

When and where are you going to explode?

What do you think about Kurds and Turks?

I rate 6/10 because pf pic

I ate pork out of curiosity, i've had so many different other meats which are far superior. Anything piggy-origins is just so fatty and the texture is inferior.

I don't cover women's bodies, no one has the right to forcefully cover them or uncover them. If they chose to be of more modesty by wearing more and exposing less, that's their choice.

I didn't cut off my foreskin, it was done to me when i was young and honestly i could not care less, maybe it matters less to me to have some extra skin idk.

I don't really praise it, i never even touched it despite going to Makkah more than 10 times. Since it is one of the most sacred places for muslims (Built originally by Abraham, been re-built countless of times after him), it is out of respect to it that people cling to it or get close to it.

His first wife was 15 years older than him. One thing in common between her and Aisha is that they both married him fully agreeing to it, no one forced them, and they were both grown beyond the age of initiation of menstruation. What bothers you that no one was forced to be married?

Yes, faggot, the age of consent should be 6.

Holy fuck.

Why do you worship a paedophile who fucked a 9 year old?

That was actually after me trying to capture photos of bonfire night, i liked the blue light and wanted to shoot it out of focus.

pic is one of my best captured photos.

" Age of consent " in reality is not a fixed number. People grow differently than others.

Aisha was married when she was nine according to her own words.

Are you finding it difficult to accept that people 1400 years ago living in a hot climate may have grown differently than those who grew up eating cereal and cotton candy?

In this day and age, the cultural & societal norm is absolutely different than that 200 years ago, how about a whooping 1400 years ago.. Don't be so subjective and biased to what you are familiar with and what you know and expect it to be the same for everyone.

Why do people constantly bring up this as a final-killer argument against Islam or Mohammad.. ?

Why do they overlook every single thing from Islam about good treatment of others, about honesty, about integrity, about forgiving people, about constantly seeking to improve one's self?

Despite me answering it multiple times here and other places, it's like a last resort weak statement that they repeat to themselves

"Yeah, maybe Islam indeed wants humans to be a little better, maybe by the magnitude of an iota, but he still married a 9 year old so thats a NO NO."

I would like to talk to you in person man, i really have to get my message across. It's way more than just what i was able to write down in this thread.

When people ask, what's the meaning of life, why are we all here, i feel sad because they know the correct question but they refuse to consider what may or could or actually is the correct answer..

Why do you believe in God?

Is a pedophile a perfect man?

nice trips.

my grandmother from my mother side is from Kurdish origins, maybe because she's a grandmother but i personally found her to be the most sincere, most kind person i have ever met.

It's unfortunate people like her pass away without getting the recognition or credit for who they are.

But yeah, people from every place are cool and nice, i don't have anything specific about kurds or turks other than her thou.

what's your IQ?

why is your religion so peaceful?

did you celebrate when you found out the plane from paris dissapeared ?

What do you think of taqiyya?

Thanks Krane

why don't you just kill yourself?

>"it's incredibly and entirely different from the norm that i was familiar with."

care to elaberate? or expand upon what differnaces there where

Thanks, qrane

no fuck that those guys take a whole lot of other innocent people with them don`t give him any terrorist ideas.

It is more valid to my way of thinking to believe there is a creator of this world we live in.

It just is more sound and my heart leans to it more than the idea that the universe has created itself.

So many examples could be given, it would be more natural to follow the causation of everything to eventually arrive at a paradox. then the only answer that ends this series of causation would be to say that eventually there is something that exists without a cause.

Whether the universe exists without something that made it exist, or God exists without something that made him to exist. Which one seems more valid to you?

bump

isnt "karma" hindi/budism

Universe, because we know the universe actually exists.

you cant know that for sure m8

I played those online IQ tests in high school quite often, couldn't get past 130.

The religion's theme is peace, but war is still allowed for self defence and stopping others who attack.

"Sharia law" is the biggest joke ever. There is no book called sharia law. the word sharia law was never mentioned in the Qur'an.

the general majority of muslim rulers and leaders aren't the best people out there ( and aren't the best muslims out there as well..)

Well if you can't even be sure the universe exists, then it's even less likely that a god does.

It was. Today its a thing edgy teenagers use to describe 'justice' in their eyes.

See

People aren't the best nowadays, i've seen an idiot in every religion and i have seen an idiot of every country. Idiots exist all the time, we just happen to live in a time were some muslims happen to be idiots.

why don't you fix your own shitty countries instead of ruining away like cowards and ruining the countries that actually have progressed and developed since the 1400s

I don't celebrate the death of anyone or anybody, i was slightly shocked that an A320 fell down.

Does your code you wrote exist in a way the normal Joe can understand?

Both appearacne of universe from nothing and eternal universe are illogical. God doesn't fix the paradox, only complicates it. God's appearance from nothing isn't more logical than universes appearance from nothing. He is unneeded. Besides, what's more logical, that something simple came from nothing and gradually evolved to more complex stuff, or that a super complicated rational conscious being with will appeared from nothing?

Taqquiya. Explain. Why should we ever trust anything a mudslime says?

Taqiyya ( arabic word تقية ) means protection, literally.

The common meaning of it with an example, is pretending to protect one's self. In Germany when Nazi's were targeting jews or other minorities that were oppressed, i am certain that some of the jews hid their identity in fear of being killed or harmed. There you go, that is exactly what Taqiyya means.

First off all nice picture and respect for distancing yourself from the extremists.
Now i want to ask you, why did you choose to let a book dictate your life?

Imagine a country full off cucks. Now imagine suddenly a war starting. The cucks haven't got weapons and the balls to defend themselves. What do the cucks do? They flee. I give it 400 years until the US is as cucked as Sweden. Many Swedes would just flee when a civil war would happen in their country.

so peaceful

Do you hate jews?

Yes, it allows you to lie.
Why should anyone trust what a Muslim says about Islam?

He has not appeared from nothing, thats a common misconception.

Existing beings are split into two different categories, Eternal and Finite.

Me and you, we are finite, we have a beginning and one day our existence will perish and our consciousness will no longer be felt by us.

The universe is Finite, it has a beginning and today we have a couple of hypothesis attempting to explain how the universe might end.

God is Eternal, he has always been God.

Did your father penetrated your skull too hard or why do have the urge to show your autism?

>This book says my claim is true
>But how do you know the book itself is true?
>Because the book said so

And here we meet the same logical fallacy all religions and faiths fall victim to. Circular reasoning. "I know it because I know it". Begging the question.

This is why I trust my senses more than my imagination.

depends how you perseve "god" your concept is im sure is the all mighty king, the politial ruler of the universe, sitting on his throne

lelelelel xddddddddd so funnyyyyy. csxdjdnsjsksahahahahha

i think thats just westerners meme use of the word, who understand only a basic outline of "karma" and use it as you said, but in the east its still divine good boy points

found the shitskin

Hand of God pictures taken from NASA

When i grew up, in school or at home, asking critical questions about islam was always met with " Well do you not believe in Islam? Do you question what we teach you? Are you not afraid of God? " etc.

In Al-Madinah, i was walking to and from the grand mosque to pray the dawn prayer, more than five people showed the gesture that they would like to invite me for food or to have tea with them, They were from Syria, Pakistan, Egypt, and probably other places that i don't even know where their origin is from.

Life in those two cities especially (Makkah & Al-Madina) is incredibly and amazingly multi-cultural. And you will get exhausted before you manage to see one hint of racism or dislikeness amongst any of them.

I'm a white christian male. Check your priviledge landwhale.

Your point?

how do you open and close your hand?

God does exist.

Yeah right??

Thanks Krane

That really isn't proof of anything.

Sexy times with Rajeed

I wanted to study outside of my country so i can see what progress and actual civilisation is like. The best way i could help my country is by looking at the steps of others who have built their countries over centuries.

Thanks krane

loeeleleoeoeleeloeoe funny ym8888 hggigigmmrmr gimme these zyklon bbbbbbb oy yey

Im Catholic OP is the Muslim one.

ISLAM THE WAY OF LIFE AND SALVATION FROM ALLAH'S TORTURE AND FIRE

U not wanting sexy times with Rajeed? :(

its a shame that what you say isnt whats portrayed of muslims and that these hedious acts we hear and read about are what is forrunner to the good

To Muslims Jehova is the same as Allah ?
Also why is JesusChrist named more times than the name of Mohammed ?
True honest question

>God is Eternal, he has always been God
That's nothing but a statement. Prove it.
I too can say unicorns have always existed and weren't created. But it doesn't make it true.

I have a question, btw. Why does an eternal omnipotent omniscient being need to be worshipped? Why does it need sacrifices? A being who supposedly created the whole universe wants slaughter of primitive animals, why? Needing your feet to be licked is a pretty human trait, innit?