Seattle Mariners @ Tampa Bay Rays GAMETHREAD

early but late edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RyanDivish/status/743515984456192000
fangraphs.com/spraycharts.aspx?playerid=9981&position=OF&type=fielding&pid2=9981&ss1=2012&se1=2016&ss2=2012&se2=2016&cht1=fielding_made&cht2=fielding_not&pos1=ALL&pos2=ALL
fangraphs.com/spraycharts.aspx?playerid=9981&position=OF&type=fielding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go ms

snell's from seattle that's cool

Go M's fuck the rags

FEELS GUTI MAN. nice job based DHL

hope you're doin alright today canuckbro

>comfy early-morning small ball runs
nice

game isnt being broadcast on local rays channel. thanks mlb

Comfy day game with Paxton pitching. Mariners will always be #2 in my heart.

Lets go Ms

really? is it on national broadcast?

are you a jays fan or is a different sport's team your #1

Yeah I'm a jays fan.

i just wish james would smile sometimes

i like the jays. Guti walking them off last year was my favorite moment of the entire season

ah yeah, found it on MLB network labeled as "MLB baseball" instead of "rays" so my search wasnt working >

??????????????

They seem to hit a lot of dingers, otherwise look pretty trash outside of Forsythe and Pearce

cmon paxton you should know how to K lomo

yay

The rays have always had shit hitters. Longoria is literally the only consistent threat. The reason they're not awful is because they really know how to develop pitchers.

>Felix out till after the ASG

it hurts

>walking ketel marte

stupid sexy guti

who /hungry for salami/ now

well thats not what i wanted at all

>RISP
>LOB

you guys like the fantastic umpiring display last night?

If mariners can tread water while Felix is on the DL they'll be fine. Once he comes back they'll make a push. I'm not entirely convinced the rags are the clear cut winners of the division.

Hahahah fuck and the umpball begins

The Rags are gonna be so far ahead at this rate it's nearly time to start looking at WC spot rivals

come on paxton just pound the strikezone you can hit 100 FFS

MARTE

The rags without Darvish has such an overrated rotation. Colby Lewis and Martin Perez are overachieving like crazy. They also have a very thin bullpen outside of diekman and Dyson.

KEN PHELPS KEN PHELPS

well thats not good

FFS Paxton get it together

STOP

beckham again lol

paxtons pitch count is too high. quick inning pls

rays are throwing so hard they're going to get recruited by team secret

inb4 >risp

please score and no DP this time Cruz

Papa Slam?

>Nelshit Pooz

DHL pls

holy shit

>the city of jim

DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL DHL

>walking to face red hot Iannetta

ironman pls knock in some more

DHL
H
L

i want him in the fucking ASG

trade away all your good pitchers
lose joe maddon as manager
half the line up hitting under .200

i wonder if i should have just been a marlins fan

DO THE THING

You'd have Ichiro at least :)

>LOB
>RISP

amazing that the marlins have fucking loria as an owner and have their shit more together than the rays

i was thinking the same thing. i had hope once they got their own ballpark and didnt have to see yardlines on the field anymore..... but now they have soccer lines. at least most of their lineup is hitting .300 + ichiro lmao

m's

If the Mariners are still in it come the trade deadline, we should find a replacement for Aoki. Dude is even more useless than Jackson 2bh.

I like Aoki too but he's been struggling this whole season.

JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR

yea he's safe

>mfw it could have been Michael Saunders

lmao

twitter.com/RyanDivish/status/743515984456192000

The rays defense is fucking atrocious. This is embarrassing.

Choke Artists

saunders is complete shit outside of his bat, he cant even make 40-60% difficulty outfield catches, he has zero hustle because hes constantly worried about injuring himself, hes as stupid as you can get when it comes to base running, the second he starts hitting under .300 hes going to be worth negative WAR

Oh hello clueless and unwarranted hateful blue jays fan. When a player has a wRC+ in the top 10, you shut the fuck you and be pretty happy because that's impressive.

wat
fangraphs.com/spraycharts.aspx?playerid=9981&position=OF&type=fielding&pid2=9981&ss1=2012&se1=2016&ss2=2012&se2=2016&cht1=fielding_made&cht2=fielding_not&pos1=ALL&pos2=ALL

welp, another DP

and more >risp >lob

thats exactly what i said you idiot his bat has been on fire, if he regresses slightly he will become complete shit because his hot bat is making up for his complete shit everything else

hes at -5 DRS, a negative UZR, negative baserunning value, and thats with playing with pillar in CF who has been one of the best defensive outfielders in the league the past 2 seasons

Don't even bother. This guy has watched maybe 5 games and has made his judgement based on that. Saunders has been great all year. He's not the best defender or base runner, but when you hit like he does you can absolutely put up with it.

now refresh for only 2016 when hes actually played for the blue jays

????????????????????????????????

fangraphs.com/spraycharts.aspx?playerid=9981&position=OF&type=fielding

Canadians arguing over Michael Saunders is the most entertaining thing to happen in a Mariners game thread since Rags lol

Clueless moron btfo.

HO LEE shit

yep. i miss saunders

>making nothing but routine pop flys all day and giving up extra bases on every single ground ball hit to him because muh hamstrings is okay

>it's a jays fan expects every player to be a superstar episode
This is why I no longer frequent game threads. You people are fucking cancer and I can't handle it anymore.

damage control

>its a canadians take over a mariners refuge and act weird episode

we see this every time the jays come to seattle

oh shit nice job guti

>Mariners in charge of baserunning
>RISP

this team is a joke lel

Tropicana field is so depressing

buttclench moment

gonna go be a marlin fan for the rest of the season after this game. later, user.