Hey Sup Forums, electronic producer here...

Hey Sup Forums, electronic producer here. Just started working on my new EP that will hopefully be released by the end of summer. Needed help naming it. My last EP was named after a deadmau5 song since he is one of my biggest influences and toward the style that I write in. Trips or 420 gets to name it

Tungsten Penis

>electronic producer
what genre?

Install Gentoo EP

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Progressive house or synthpop. I'm shit at saying a specific genre, but I'm closest to earlier deadmau5 if that helps, like Random Album Title era

Music McMusicFace

OP is a faggot

reroll

Nasty Habits, after the Oingo Boingo song.

NIGGERSTONGUEMYANUS
ALSO THE GAME

>early

Bismuth Bowel Movement

Musics Tracks That I've Gone And Done.

You should name it ISIS.

I'm Gay for Darren Styles

Rusty Xylophone Orgy

Reroll

Artifacts

Darude Sand Nigger

See You, Space Cowboy

Roll

I support this idea

A Bigger, Blacker Dick

trips at the discotheque

YOLO

Rollllll

Nignorant Nignog

Lonely, Yet Not a Virgin

Chad Warden

Somehow, Songs

Get Cape, Wear Cape, Masturbate

enamel compact disc

Digital Bees

Thrift store cutout bin

Not Smooth Jazz

Aether

Pirated FL Studio

I Wish I Was Moby

Incestuous Relationship

Hannah racecaR

Lift Up Your Skirt or I'll Shoot

Haha, Gary!

>Pirated Serum and Logic Pro X

Hyper & Active

i am a cool guy

RREEEEEEEEEE

Non-lubed Anal Expedition

Fag-o-rama

Based

This Music is Photoshopped

Sup Forums.org/b/

Sooo close

Black Privilege

Anal cream

Fernando

Service Pack 1

Cooler Than Your Dad

Micro & Soft

Extrivalicomalus2

Joksonyu

Fetty Wap's Real Father: Part 1

Erectile Dysfunction EP

Sweden Is C*cked

"This isn't real music"

Real Eyes Realize Real Tits

Anal Warfare

Newfags Can't Triforce

Feathers

you sound like all the faggits in my highschool, oh yeah im going to be a musician, im going to be an artist, whats the art on pressing play motherfucker?, uh?, oh yeah im going to be like skrillex or avicci, go suck a cock, all of you motherfuckers are the dumbest version of tyler the creator only as a dj's, fuck you

also check em
also i hope this get to be a pasta for future dj faggotry

Jim Carrey Has A 14 Inch Penis

The Raped by Your Sunday School Teacher Experience

it won't be

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

You ok buddy?

Cum

I'm with you user. Every dumbass who has listened to skrillex " I just heard bangarang and found my new passion, I'm gonna be a dj!! I can't wait to push a few buttons and tell people I'm a edgey musician!!"

Smoke Weed Every Day

/thread house and synthpop are shitty genres that take no real talent

Art Is Dead.

what was your last album

summer is here

Gaylord

Everything After

A Nigger Never Pays His Debts

Buttsex.info

Over the hills and far away a chip shop stands tall and grey

Antenna Hill

ZA WARUDO