Alright Sup Forums. Who has this video?

Alright Sup Forums. Who has this video?

''Mosul, Iraq: Islamic State Group Kills 25 Prisoners By Lowering Them Into Vat of Acid, Reports Say"

just read, and came here before trying to search. thanks for saving me the post OP

it's probably at bestgore

gonna go poke around now. I'll be back with a link/embed if i find anything

thats one fucked up way to go....

it's looking like it's just hearsay, There doesn't appear to be a video

waiting for the video

there isn't one, sadly

interesting, how the nazis kept stuff like that secret, while they just try to find the most horrific things to do.

dang

ISIS probably comes to Sup Forums for ideas, so it will probably happen soon.

Fuck this gay earth.

well the nazis did it for scientific reasons and necessity, these guys are just edgy and mentally ill.

if this is isis we're talking about, they usually leak the info and when demand/interest goes up they release the fully post-prod video to ensure it stays in circulation.

they think that it spreads fear, in reality it just makes it so people are more and more willing to turn their home into glass

>for scientific reasons and necessity
>we have to know how much compressed air a jew can handle in his butt before he dies

as if the nazi's had anything on the japs when it comes to human "experimentation"

duh. obviously this is/was a burning question.

Für zeh Wissenschaft!

kek

unit 731 that shit is fucked

Trips of truth.

No no, they know what it does. Isis is trying to start the biggest fight possible. ISIS wants to watch the world burn. They know that if they piss everyone off westerners won't care which Muslim is ISIS and which isn't. Thus, driving forcing other Muslims to their side just for simple survival.

You know saying "at least I'm not as evil That guy!" Isn't that great of a defense

Isis takes bait