Going to ask her out Sup Forums. What should I say?

Going to ask her out Sup Forums. What should I say?

want sume fuk?

"I love you, please, please, please be my girlfriend, I will do anything to please you"

Hey babeh *Butthead laugh*

not this

BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE NOT THIS.

try sth simple like "you gave me this boner, so now you help me get rid of it or else it's sexual harassment you fucking cock tease"

"Is okay you don't want to hang with me"

Like on a date? Donyou know her well? Need more info OP

How much ?

>try sth simple like "you gave me this boner, so now you help me get rid of it or else it's sexual harassment you fucking cock tease"

winrar

Know irl. Not real well but thay's what dates are for

Look I have always found you attractive. Your smile. Your eyes. Just everything, not even just physically. You have a ton of inner beauty as well. So I was just curious if maybe you would be interested in pursuing a relationship with me. I promise it will be worth it as a relationship with me is something special. Unlike anything you probably have experienced before. I say this because I am a cuckold. I would greatly enjoy watching you get fucked by men with much larger cocks than my own. Im sure this is something you yourself would enjoy as well

I did this

You have to establish some type of chemistry before you go for it. Rule of thumb is to always be confident, but if you don't know her that well and you're not at least 8/10 she'll probably just feel uncomfortable when you ask.

Say this to her face " Hey, I think your really beautiful, let's have a date" or if u wanna ask to be your gf then "I don't know if I you like me, but I like you, be my girlfriend" confidence is key bro

This is fucking cringy. Women aren't just a machine you can put compliments in and get pussy out of.

wrooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

"we should hang out sometimes"
or "let's do something next weekend, you free Saturday evening?"

You sound like you already say she's gonna say no

Should I add that in?

> * I meant "you already know she's gonna say no", obv. the point stands

"i hope your self-esteem is low, because im garbage, and attracted to you."

Your idea's then?

Duuuude, just... do you not have a father or an older brother to guide you through the basics of venusian arts? I'm a pickup artist IRL and it's fucking Friday night, I don't wanna think about work shit anymore tonight

tru
virginmeter is gonna explode

I'm

Hitler did nothing wrong

>"pickup artist"
>Friday night and he's on Sup Forums

I said this in the last thread you posted

Do this OP

Lemme eat dat ass hoe

>I'll take blatant lies for 1000

"Like grab a bite to eat or see a movie next weekend?"
That better?

"Lets go out tomorrow" works perfect. It helps if you look like pic related. Seriously, just ask her out

Did it through text.
>already fucked up

Keep going you're 50/50 desperate and cringe, push yourself one way.

What do i say?

do not worry OP, i have faith in you just wait it out

Nothing else

>What do i say?
Thinking I was giving advice kek

Why do you send a text message? Don't you have any opportunity to ask in person, because that's what you want to do generally

>respond pls i have autismo

You should have started the conversation with a "Hey"

Heyyy

You fucked up. Don't send another text, just hope she responds.

Heyyy

Okay. Now you have to hit her with the "pls respond"

Bitch, who the fuck do you think you are making me wait.

I've got the gayest, little dick you're never going to suck with them cunty lips

Should I realy ask for a response?

Send her dik pic

Send it nigger

Yes. Say "pls respond" guaranteed to work

11/10

No. Do not do that

Fucking keked

2 late
Did it cause why the hell not

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OP DO NOT SEND ANOTHER TEXT BEFORE SHE RESPONDS.

Definitely use the "pls respond."
Source: I'm a natural match maker, and have made over 20 successful relationships for my friends.

Youve said enough. Now wait for her to respond and if she doesn't, walk the fuck away.

Fucking dubs Hahahahahahahah fuck it

Are you fucking serious?

KEK

My god user.. The bright side of this is that you learn. I will learn a lot user

Im fucking dying over here

*You will learn

transform this thread to a dubs decide thread

m8, you literally have a 0% chance now. I mean you probably wouldn't have gotten laid anyway, if you're on here you're typing this while tipping your fedora down in disappointment that you lost even that small chance you had.

Women respect men who are open and honest... so if it was me Id ask her if she takes it up the butt

>has trips while he said it
This comment wins, but we dont agree.

trips wills it

>Confirmed virgin for life
Hey you got some dubs, atleast you got that right. End it with "How about I come over later and give you the old lickaroo?"

>not having her number

"Check the box to prove you're not a fembot."

"What are my chances now?"

Dubs get

lol
NOT 1
NOT 2
BUT 3 UNRESPONDED MESSAGES.

Op post pic of yourself for double keks

Since dubs decide, say: Don't ignore me, you rancid swine!!

I think we have a new king of betas

want some chicken tendies?
>bitches love chicken tendies

Man you fucked up.. your only hope now is to send her a series of dick pics.. chicks love that

We'll see this in beta/cringe threads for years to come. Thx OP.

I almost kinda feel bad. You still had a chance here. It had been only 12 mins since you first said anything. Maybe she was busy or legit thinking about it. But your pls respond definitely ruined it

kek

This

Don't be such a faggot with women OP

Dubs demand

If you're not a nigger, you won't have a chance.

Kek. Literally you didnt start off too bad. Getting straight to the point. Girls actually like that. But damn did you crash and burn with the third message

Op is that you?

Beta fag

Nope

all of you think they just saw the most hilarious Thing ever when actually you just fell for the most obvious bait.

>Pls respond
Fucking idiot! Now it makes you look like an obsessed stalker.

You must be new here, welcome.

Op is that you?