I am traveling to western Europe (italy, germany, holland, UK and spain) alone, how safe it is?

I am traveling to western Europe (italy, germany, holland, UK and spain) alone, how safe it is?

Here in the states I am used to carry my gun, a knife and a pepper spray everywhere I go, but there I will be defenseless is not even legal to carry a knife from what I know, I will only have a pepper spray and some rusty boxing skills.

So to eurobros how common is to get mugged or assaulted there? I am kinda worried

"sage" goes in the options field
>>Sup Forums-->

its pretty safe
here is first world bro, not like US

fucking amerifat parano, you don't need anything to be safe here.

Very rare to get mugged in Western Europe so you don't need to be paranoid. Eastern Europe on the other hand is completely different...

I'm from the Czech Republic, which is considered more unsafe by certain countries around here.

Never happened to me, even when traveling with night buses. You can recognize a shitty neighbourhood just by yourself easily anyways. And unless you're planning on walking around the city at 3AM then you're fine.

No need to be this paranoid.

nice, I am doing a eurotrip with the wife in a week and I was wondering the same as OP

make sure you wear appropriate soccer jerseys for respect and to show off your good taste. For instance, you can wear a Madrid jersey while visiting Barcelona and vice versa to show your respect. Same can be done at other places

If you don't act like an ameritard you'll be safe.

Spain is probably the most safe place of that list.
Nobody will assault you.

But don't go to catalonia if you don't want to see muslims and retard people.

The weed is ready for you in Holand my friend

All I can say, is don't be an arrogant cunt, and respect the cultures you are in and you'll be fine. As long as you don't try marking yer shit everywhere you'll be welcomed usually pretty well. As for UK, maybe do a little reading before hitting around England if you are not white.

Also don't forget your I love America hat for respect. And to say England sucks in the middle of London. For respect

ive lived in the uk for 30 years never carrying any weapons and ive lived in some of the shitty parts and have never been mugged or anything of the sort in my life

You don't need guns to be safe you fucking pussy

Stay away from muslims and you'll be fine

this guy is trying to get you stabbed
OP just dont wear jerseys, unless its the countrys jersey that you are in and dont go down any alley ways alone, stay where the big groups of people are

If you go to barcelona you will get pickpocketed unless you are extremely careful

england is safe if you stay in the normal areas, if you go to a council estate (govn estate where bums live) you may get in trouble

germany is fine once you dont shout out "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG"

come to ireland we have nice beer

>12 ur old who's never left the states.

And the imigrants

>If you go to barcelona you will get pickpocketed
this is a fact.

UK is the only dangerous one. But you'll be fine if you stick to the touristy areas. Even if you do get in trouble, most of them will have knives and nothing else so just run. Nobody's going to chase you four blocks for your wallet.

you're super fine

Madrid and Barcelona don't mix! Don't do it! In Madrid, wear a number 7 Real Madrid shirt (Cristiano Ronaldo) and a Barcelona's 10 (Messi).

Spain is a safe country except sightseeing areas in Barcelona and Madrid where muslims sandniggas will try to stole tour wallet whith shitty tricks, not with guns or knifes. Police is all around 24/7. There are no niggers as you know in US.

Here the government don't allow guns but the criminals have the means. Still, all good.

You wont actually get pickpocketing in Barcelona, unless you're standing on the train with a wide open bag or completely oblivious. If you catch them trying they will move on, it's not violent like the US.

Asking about the UK, Italy and Germany is a joke. They have a homicide rate 3 times lower than the US (which is a huge difference). In the other direction that would be like comparing the US to the Congo.

>Spain is probably the most safe place of that list.
That is only a half truth.
While it is the safest (have lower criminality) is not uncommon for tourist to be victims of pickpoketing and scamming.
But as long as you don't go around being a drunk idiot you'll be fine.

Just avoid immigrants, they´re very dangerous

Pls stay safe

Important to note that the police are their to be friendly and helpful, not fine you and shoot you.

Better check the local laws if you are bringing pepper spray with you. Those are not legal everywhere. In UK you most likely get thrown in prison for having a plastic spoon with you so extra careful there. It is not the locals that are threat in EU, it is the government (and of course muslim "refugees").

>If you catch them trying they will move on
fucking romanians man

it's the same everywhere: don't hang out in bad places especially at night. listen to your guts. that said, none of these countries are particularly dangerous.