ITT: We post pics of girls and user says how they would fuck them

ITT: We post pics of girls and user says how they would fuck them.
18+
Reply for reply.

Would fuck her over the sink, her face up to the water

Would tit job her first, cum on her boobs, make her use my cum as lube for her dry pussy ready to be invaded and destroy it

Would grab all of her hair in one fist and fuck her so hard from behind that I was ripping tuft after tuft of hair from her head. When I'm finished with her she's lying on the floor, tears strewn down her face, my cum dripping out her tight pussy.... She's begging me to go again

I would first ensure they were of age by checking their government-issued identification card.

If they are of legal age, I would then lay these lovely ladies down gently, ask them if it is OK we have sexual intercourse, slip on a condom, and insert my penis into their vaginas. I would then thrust back and forth, hopefully achieving orgasm.

I would then dispose of the condom and ask these ladies if they would like an ice cold beverage.

I used to fucked her before she moved away

go ahead

Give me a Good story and ill give one for u.

gtfo new/moralfag nigger

only cancer that doesnt belong here cries like a bitch over age

do your worst

We wouldn't do shit until she plucks the end of her eyebrows. Straight line from the edges of the nose to the edges of the eyes. Hers circle around her eyes too much. 2/10

Sup Forums wouldnt be able to handle this chick

I'd lift up her tshirt while kissing her squeezing her small tits and push her too her knees pulling out my rock hard cock and forcing it in her mouth, push her on her knees while ripping her trousers off and fuck her like crazy before cuming on her on her ass

well that's kinda mean

welcome to Sup Forums

With those standards you'll never get your dick wet YOU MEANY

Girl on right.. Would strip her of that gorgeous dress, whip my dick out, and give her the craziest, most intense tit job on those serious funbags. Eventually she wants me in her tight af pussy so I goddamm comply. I fuck the bitch till she's red raw and can't stop complaining for more..

I would fuck het in the ass, nice and gentle, till she came.

What would you do?

Roughly fucked by her neighbor and his roommate for hours after she came to their apartment to ask for help moving in.

Fuck her from behind and post it to her snapchat

Pick her up at a local dive bar...take her out to my truck after a few drinks ..push her head down to my cock and unzip my pants . She picks the tip until I'm hard and then sucks me until I cum...I shoot my load right on her warm tongue ..the I have her keep sucking while driving her home to OPS house

first would grab her by her hair before I
Throw her back on the plane to bosnia

I would tie her down and force her to cum for hours, then I would invite my friends over and we'd all take turns cumming in her holes

Hire her as my babysitter .. if she falls asleep on the couch I would slowly massage her pussy with a vibrator so she has a wet dream .. I would slowly stick my cock into her warm juicy mouth and bust a nut in her

Left or right bro??

She would love that very, very much.

I'd invite my buddy round and make her strip for us, shes touch her tight pussy and we stroke our dicks, lay her on her back and take it in turns as we fuck her mouth and wet pussy before finishing on her face

Do her dirty for me

Fucking hell she's hot. I'd bend her over and hike up her skirt and screw her right there. I'd prefer if there was a house party going on and I'll get everyone to join in.

Do these and I'll post nudes of her in the pic

I would fuck them all at the same time, one big harem show down, where all the pussy is being tasted and all the asses get fucked.

Sneak up behind her and rip open her button up shirt to feel her up. As she turns around I'd push her over and pull down her pants and panties. On her back I'd stick my dick up her ass while holding her down by her neck and thrust until I came.

I'd pull her panties off and throw her onto the bed. She'd be wet as a fountain and I'd ram my thick cock into her, making her squirm as she can barely take it. Once she gets used to it she'd love it, so I'd lay back and let her ride me until I pump a thick load of cum deep into her tight little cunt.

I'd rip of her skirt and underwear exposing her beautiful body, I'd me her put her hands on the wall arch her back and spread her legs so I could eat her ass and pussy, Id keep her like that push my dick deep her side a wet pussy pulling her hair hard like the slut she is before cuming deep in side her

We need more replies thread is dying

I would mouth fuck her while tying that long hair behind my back so she cannot get away. Then cum so much in her mouth it wil drip from her nose.

I'd unzip that top in the middle of the club and pull her tits out. I'd force her onto her knees and fill her mouth with my cock while everybody watches. I'd then push her onto her knees and get behind her, hammering her pussy while everyone around us jerked off. I'd come in her pussy and then encourage all the other guys to cover her in their come.

My favourite thread. heh

I'd put ham and pineapple all over that face and bake it in the oven for 30 minutes.

I'd pull her dress down to her ankles, I'd have my friend hold her hands me hind her back as me and my other friends play with her tits and pussy

force her to the ground and each of will fuck a hole and cum all over her body

Throatfuck before she has to give me a nice long rimjob. Then cum and spit on her face and make her finger her ass and lick her fingers clean. If she's good she gets a mouthful of piss after.