Taking the coward's way out tonight

Taking the coward's way out tonight

I have tramadol, codeine, diazepam, oxycontin, probably some vicodin, and a whole bunch of other heavy painkillers

I have avomine to stop me vomiting it back up (hopefully) and some sleeping pills to stop me waking up

If you name some kind of medication that might help me, I probably have it. My medicine cabinet is full of all sorts of wonders

Is this a solid plan or is it going to go horribly wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_funnel-web_spider
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are the Oxy's I.R. or E.R.?

Why you want to be a hero OP?

Chances are so high that you will fail and have an even more fucked up life.

bro... why wouldn't you enjoy those opiates for a long as you can and then just an hero with a gun? what a waste.

If he has Instant Release Oxycontin 30mg pills, and I mean more than 3 or 4, like 10 - 15 of them, he can easily OD himself to an hero status. Just pop them all, chase it down with a couple of mg of benzo's and poof painless passing.

Don't do it op, you need to do the stuff you like to do in life.

Are you gonna stream it?

what does that mean and how would I know? I can't check right now I still live with my family

if my life could get any more fucked up I'd be interested to find out

guns are hard to get here
also I have stuff on my mental health record so they're impossible

still live with my family and they'd notice if I was high all the time
I either take them all at once or not at all

Seriously man don't do it, you will get through this

>what does that mean and how would I know?
Are the oxycontin in your medicine chest little blue pills, or are they large white horse pills that taste like sand when you put them in your mouth?

some more info
the oxycontin is from when my dad broke his humerus
if anyone has any sort of medical knowledge and knows which would more likely be prescribed for that, let me know

>stream me sleeping
yeah good idea

lmao

>If you name some kind of medication that might help me, I probably have it.

LSD.
Do you have any fucking LSD?
If you had LSD, you wouldn't be killing yourself.
Get some fucking LSD nigger.

>medication
yeah call me when they start prescribing lsd m8

Hey man, don't fucking do that shit. Not in your goddamn home where your family lives. If you feel like you have to, tell them you're going on a trip to find yourself or some dumb shit and you're gonna cut contact and then just do it somewhere your body won't be found. At least leave your fam outta this

>the oxycontin is from when my dad broke his humerus
if anyone has any sort of medical knowledge and knows which would more likely be prescribed for that, let me know

It all depends on when that happened, if you're in the U.S. it would have to have been at least 5 years ago or so. Most doctors are restricted from prescribing Instant Release Oxy anymore.

Why the fuck do you give a flying shit what they're fucking prescribing when you're ready to kill yourself? Either you actually want a way out or you don't. If the latter, just fucking do it already.

Have fun, say hi to my grandma

300 - 450mg isn't enough, he needs at least 1000mg/1g IR, chances are small though.

Fuck that noise. There is a pretty good chance his family is the REASON he's so fucked up. Let them discover his ass, blue and cold laying in a puddle of his own shit and piss. I'm they deserve some sort of reward for fucking up this badly.

I have over 400 150ug tabs and I wanna kill myself.

depends on his tolerance. 450mg backed up with like 10-15mg of benzo should drop him like 3rd period french.

Eat more of them.
Fight through a couple bad trips.
Fucking face yourself, you astronomical coward.

Id suggest some dramamine and rubbing alcohol with oj. No vomit. Max poison.

from memory, they're big & white, but those might have been something else
it was a while ago that I last saw them

>taste like sand
never taken them

I tried to leave them out of this but they know everything already
they're already involved and they're already completely mental as fuck
if I did it they'd probably all follow me, and that'd be for the best for everyone else in this world

at least partially
but I still care about them
I'll leave them a note obviously

>tolerance
never taken opiates before
I think I took 1 tramadol once but that was ages ago

he's not me

At least you have the anger to do something about your situation, why not live your life as if you don't care and do something with your life. Book a plane ticket and go somewhere nice, meet new people and change perception. You can user.

Dont do it nigger. Look at the bigger picture instead of this small fraction of your life. Just think of the future and stop dwelling on the past/present. Fix what you dont enjoy in your life, it inst that hard.

Take a hit or two of acid, then go running on a parquet floor... They should find you cowering in a corner 12 hours later whimpering about not wanting to fall up to the ceiling.

If they ARE the big white ones, you have Extended Release pills. And they are absolute shit. You have a better chance of simply playing in traffic blindfolded.

>live your life as if you don't care
been trying that since my last attempt (seppuku by train, fucked up in the planning stages - I know, I know) 3 years ago

you don't know half the shit in the bigger picture

only one in ten drug overdoses end in a death OP.
If it isnt instant release, and you dont have a literal fuckton of pills, youll more than likely wake up in a hospital mate.
If I were you I'd enjoy a few days of just getting fucked up on these pills, when you're down to your last dose, pop a few and jump off a fuckin bridge.

These guys want you to be a piece of meat for the machine.
>spend your money before you die
>it may change your mind when you are broke and unhappy

>you dont have a literal fuckton of pills
2 1x2 foot tubs, about 8 inches high
both completely full of medication
most out of boxes
is that a literal fuckton?

Don't do it man, there is so much more to life. You could probably just use those opiates on a whore and have some fun.

fuck

I know I have some faster stuff in there that he used to take when the pain got really bad and he needed something right away
I don't know if it's as hard as the other shit
apparently doctors are a lot more careful than they used to be

Its a fuck ton, but only matters if it's the right kind of shit. My record for personal consumption was 49 percocet 10mg pills in 12 hours, and that didn't kill me. Granted I lost track of the next 16 hours, but it didn't kill me.

Just walk to a black neighborhood and call them niggers. It's quicker and easier.

How about you talk to someone you trust and not people on b....Just because it's not okay now doesn't mean it won't be in the future...If you really don't like your life you could run away, change your name and do something completely different....just don't take suggestions from a bunch of people on a website typing with their left hand.

It's not that theyre more careful, it's just by law most doctors cant prescribe the I.R. Oxy's anymore. Because they are SOOOOOO easy to abuse.

Sure pal, you have better advice for him?

I was very depressed and suicidal too, booked a plane ticket and traveled for months, changed my life a lot. Not giving out advice because it sounds nice.

we don't have black people in my country

>talk to someone you trust
don't have them either

>Just because it's not okay now doesn't mean it won't be in the future
my problems are permanent, friendo
good job making shit assumptions

>change your name and do something completely different
believe me I've done that

Wanna mail me some

>two and a half cubed feet of pills
jesus fucking christ
how do you even get this much?
Yeah that's a fuckton, but still make sure they're instant release.
Although if i were you I'd still enjoy a few days of getting fucked up on them, shits fun.

one or two wouldn't do that, 4 however...

I would love to have those opiates for recreation...anyway, don't do it -- they're very unreliable for suicide.

I realize I just contradicted myself...but still....please don't listen to people on b.

overdosing is a horrible way to die, even if you have the appropriate antiemetics

the whole "drowning while not underwater" thing is the part thats not cool

already explained this shit
almost all of it is hard painkillers (but apparently the oxy is extended release)

can't spend any time getting fucked up on them because I still live with my parents and they'd notice
it's all at once or none at all

>they're very unreliable for suicide
this is kind of what I'm worried about
I could tie a plastic bag around my head so I at least suffocate while I'm passed out, couldn't I?
any more reliable methods?

>how do you even get this much?
Right? Where do I find this guys dealer?

The first time I ever took more than 2 hits at once, I made the mistake of watching the video for "Sober" by Tool... The last thing I clearly remember was trying to keep my buddy's face from melting off like the little guy in the video. i STILL can't listen to Tool without having a slight freak out, and this is going back almost 20 years.

no, yea, they are a lot more careful. and IRs are still prescribed constantly what the fuck are you talking about

The bag method doesn't work, have spent some time at a suicidal forum and there are almost no soft ways to go out.

>suicidal forum

humans are truly remarkable

How did you disappear/change name and still live with your family?

What's the forum's name?

step one: climb up a 2 storey tall ladder
step two: have the ladder unlatch in the middle
step three: fall all the way down and land on your arm
step four: shear your humerus clean in two, such that your arm is literally 2 inches shorter because of it overlapping itself at the break
step five: get some shit to endure the horrifying pain for 6 months
step six: end up with some left over

he lied about it on Sup Forums

long story I won't go into

>The bag method doesn't work
how so?
Tying a bag to yourself is one thing but if he's on a fuckton of opiates, if hes even breathing at all he wont even fucking be able to with that shit on his head.

Not around here they're not. Had a buddy a couple months back wind up in the hospital for 3 weeks due to Pancreatitis. The doctors told us his toxicity levels were off the charts. They tried prescribing him Tylenol 3's for the pain.

yeah, the first time i took more than two it was a music festival, i forgot who i was for a while, but when you come back its pretty nice

do you want me to?
it starts a little something like thtis
I'm a tranny

Sorry to disappoint, it was 10 years ago when I was looking for a nice way to go out. Stumbled upon a forum/blog where a man attempted suicide 8 times or so, including the bag method. There is no way I can recall, but there are plenty of suicide websites where people share their story.

I'm in a very bad moment.

Since last year i have cronic pain and it's been a hell of a year, with pain and several symptomes 24 hours a day.

So, because of this, i'm in a deep depression since a few months, with plans for a suicide. I'm visiting a psychologist and a psyquiatrist, and taking medication. And i've informed my family about everything.

In the bad days, i want to do it. And i have a plan for it. But i have some good days and i hate myself for having this idea. I am afraid that some day i won't be able to control myself. But that's what i looked for help.

Please, find some help. I'm sure that a lot of people can help you, professionals or not.

And if you decide to do it, don't do it with pills, you will suffer and probably you won't die. I won't give you any non pain ideas.

Good luck.

I also spent 2 hours having a heart to heart talk with my buddy's stove. that was pretty fun. He kept telling me I should cook bacon, because he liked the flavor of the grease. Every time I tried, my friends kept stopping me. It was heartbreaking. All I wanted to do was feed the stove some yummy bacon.

Okay...I realize that would have a huge impact on your identity, but I meant something more in the vein of leaving your old life completely...family...ties with the past...start new

EXIT BAG FOR FUCK SAKE.

I work in an ER and people even considering ODing are the fucking scum of the earth. You have no idea how much needless work you put us through. Usually the end result is liver/kidney failure and living out the rest of your days as a fucking nursing home faggot draining even more funds.

If you really want to die use a fucking surefire method and stop making me work overtime. Please.

The only positive is fucks like you give us something to make fun of.

which state do you live in? wanna grab a coffee

queensland
I'd love to.......

so you have a faggot friend with a faggot pancreas

he goes to hospital, they give him recommended painkillers, and you take this as a sign that a law has been passed making IRs illegal?

seems legit

You live in New Zealand and you're worried about popping pills to die? Oh jesus, OP, you are the WORST sort of faggot. Go molest a fucking funnel web spider. You'll be dead inside of 10 minutes.

IR's arent illegal, just restricted, and heavily monitored. That's all.

>any more reliable methods
Jump off something high. At least twenty metres

sounds like a fun weekend to me. why not just take them in small doses and enjoy yourself ?
if not at least stream it

Don't be a faggot, op. Get some help.

that's what I'm doing

Op would be a faggot if he didn't khs. Fuck off redditfag

>worked for me
Anecdotal evidence is only a step over hearsay. Go have an empty life you baggie of garbage.

I think this user just hit the nail on the head.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_funnel-web_spider

do it on periscope so we can watch

You selfish fucking cunt OP, inflicting this onto friends and family members - what a selfish little self pitying cunt you are.

if you really want to go, fair enough i wont try to talk you out of it.
i wouldnt go the OD rout there are better ways, i recommend the exit bag, a bit pricey but hey you arnt going to need money where you are going.
take some of the pills before hand to have some fun as you fall gently to sleep

we don't have those in qld
I think I might just jump in front of a train like I was going to

> khs

Please fuck off back to where you came from and take all your wannabe edge Lord faggot friends with you.

I'm a real piece of shit

Kek

an exit bag can be made for next to nothing. you don't need a mask, just a bag and some duct tape + the inert gas. helium, nitrogen, argon, whatever the fuck.

>The primary range of the Australian funnel-web spiders is the eastern coast of Australia, with specimens found in New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria, and Queensland.[1][5]

Look harder faggot.

>worried about family seeing OP high all thr time
>not worried about his family finding him dead
wtf kinda logic is that lmao

You are you fuck. If you want to die, go die in a surefire way and don't fuck everyone else up because of your faggotry.

so why you killing yourself? lots of details if you please people are more inclined to help if they know your reasons

> the only positive is fucks like you give us something to make fun of

Hahahaahahaahahha

Send me some of that shit op, you don't need that much to die

yeah but you might aswell support some commerce if you're going to die anyway

> I'm a real piece of shit

No you're not, you're just a desperate attention seeker.

If you have serious psychological issues that are making you consider suicide, go to a doctor.

Don't be so fucking ridiculous and selfish to kill yourself.

>family catches me taking opiates
>locked up in a loony bin like I probably should be

I already told you all I'm a tranny

All you've told us by saying that is that your hormones are fucked. Go take some testosterone and man the fuck up

I'd much rather kill myself

yeah but why you killing yourself specifically.
being a tranny does not = suicide
need details bro
>preferably a green text story

If true, you'd have stopped posting

>tries to become a woman
>ends up being a little bitch
welcome to womanhood