Am I the only one here that is extremely aroused by the idea of Muslims conquering our countries and force us to man up...

Am I the only one here that is extremely aroused by the idea of Muslims conquering our countries and force us to man up and grow beards, kill homosexuals, beat feminists and punish criminals with death and torture?

It wouldnt be so bad if muslim countries didnt suck. Look to them, do yoh think your country is better or worse than the middle east right now?

it would be great if the penalties were a little more humane. transition is unrealistic.

2 Middle easts?

except for the fact they hate dogs
even made them get taken off ads in newspapers

Probably Dubai is better
Why?

Op here
That's really a turn off because I really love dogs

they view them as dirty

Do not believe anything a Muslim tells you. Look up taqiyya.

MUDSLIME SANDNIGGER DETECTED

It won't happen, it's a matter of time before eventually Vlad gets tired of it and just nukes them. Plus compare a white country to one dominated by Muslims, would you really want to be a sandnigger?

Dubai is only good because it has tons of oil money
After 20 years that place will be an isis riddled shithole

I'm white and agnostic
Also I don't have a reason to lie because this board is anonymous

That's fine, most white guys are cucks anyways

muslim bathrooms
i aint troling look it up

If they kill niggers, I'll convert.

That's also most Asian toilets too

But I'm talking about their laws and religion, not what they said

No, you're just a leftist faggot nigger

Poo in loo

But you do realise that a Muslim dominated country will be a war riddled shithole with no scientific and social development?
I agree, it would be great to see those crazy feminists and corrupt politician cucks suffer for the shit things they do, but the negatives outweight the positives.

>It wouldnt be so bad if muslim countries didnt suck.
The pre-Beatles west was pretty badass. But since then it's gone downhill.

you are all fucking traitors

we ll kill them all, and you too

/thread

Sorry OP I enjoy not living 600 years ago.

>muslims

Adore the pathetic way Muslims bait on Sup Forums.

>wants to eliminate fags, feminist and niggers (he said criminal but we all know what he ment)
>leftist

fagget

that's poodus

But I'm not anti white, I hate niggers (but not sandniggers) I'm not leftist, I'm not liberal (I hate homosexuals) I don't hate Christians, I love guns and I'm not a femenist

stupid fuckface politicians in islamists countries or just muslim countries are 545645646 more corrupt than ours

you fuckface actually believe islamist shit propaganda that they can solve problems

stuid fuck face you are the shame of the white race , kill yourself

Enough muslim "refugee" immigration and ze Germans fall back to their native instincts and it is genocide time all over again. Now we play the waiting game...

and you're still a cuck

You can still find those in Europe, too.

its actually more natural for the human body to shit squatting

I don't get it
But I believe that I'm very malinchistt

Islam means no masturbation.

Dude I said our politicians were corrupt and not that they are less corrupt than in sandnigger countries
I fucking hate Islam too

That will be very hard change in my life, but is something that I definitely need to change

>force us to man up
kek, whatever you wanna believe man

>Muslims
>Conquering
Kek

I'm really sick of those afeminated leftist, something that Islam will prohibit

Bump

It's more natural to rape and murder too