Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

my girlfriend is coming over for the first time in about an hour from now (i might lose my virginity oh my god guys)

what do i do??

dubs and higher decides (pls don't fuck this up for me)

bump

When she arrives dress up as a terrorist or a member of the kkk,
Then drag her to your bathroom and fuck her while you smother her face with wet towels

she's muslim dude she won't find that funny

Umm.... you hang out and have sex and stuff ,booze lube and condoms helps but don't have condoms and lube on the coffee table and shit

Pro tip based on this anal can be in play for her. gently play and see how she likes it

how do i get her to know that she can get the d or not

is that jim gaffigan

put on a dress

i have to play with it before i stick it in her ass right

no thats not jim gaffigan get youre fucking eyes straight i dont even know who the fuck jim gaffafaggot is

Show her your belly button

make out, foreplay and shit keep going till you do it or she says no

i cant then shell know i dont have abs im going to have to do it with her with my clothes on

Caleb just relax bro taylor isnt gonna do nothing unless you ask

Yes

dude i havent even kissed her yet, when do i do that to her should i ask nicely first or just move in??

Just fuck her...

i still dont understand how to do this

oh fuuck she just texted shell be over a little early fuuuuuck im not ready i dont know what to do how do i fuck her ahhahahh

Go down on her first. Get a taste of what your in for.

bite her clit as hard as u can, bitches love it

also, your tongue needs to be hard when u lick her pussy... that's why dildos are hard, then do the crazy helicopter movement and watch her squirt a lot

By leaving the condoms and lube on the table

Pull down pants, then run outside screaming ALAH ACKBAH and blow yourself up

invite her to fist you.

different user. dude, the best laid out plan dies with first contact. just stay in the moment and don't act acording to preconceived notions. watch the mood between you two and adapt your actions to it.

Since this is the first post I've seen in a while where lose was spelled correctly, I think you're on a roll. Don't forget the condoms good sir.

don't do it. don't take advantage of the innocent young woman. You are better than this. remember your mom, kevin!

/thread

this guy knows. Ive just got together with a chick I've been talking to on and off for the past 4 years, we've been official for like a week now and this is basically what it consists of. Unless you are dating a cum thirsty nympho, you're gonna be waiting a while for sex.

If you don't know who he is then how can you say that's not him?

She's coming to your place. She's EXPECTING to get the d. Unless you do something lame and get her out of the mood of course.

nice try, sneaky troll

what you gotta do is try to cop a feel as much as possible. basically every chance you get try to touch her skin.

giving her a hug? put your hand behind her head.
handing her a drink? put your hand up her shirt.
introducing her to your family? try to sneak a finger in her vagina.

i've fucked a ton of girls dude i know what i'm talking about.

Pretty much this. She's putting herself in a very vulnerable position, being in a relatively strange "man's" house. That is an obvious sign that she likes/trusts you. Don't be a stupid faggot. Don't push it, but don't be a pussy and miss the clues.

And then op revealed himself as troll. Oh well, thinking someone might get laid was fun for a minute.
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy NoteĀ® 4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

do this to her user and save it to blackmail her for more sex

WINRAR

Test

Test

stop it

fuck Samsung

whereas non muslim girls normally see the joke in being viciously raped

Rub out a waster load.

Asking such questions is a good way to end up looking mechanical to her, bub. Go with gut feeling.

It'll be a bit before sex then. You don't ask you just move in when the time is right. For me it was when we first started dating and thats how we started dating, just wait till theres a special moment and a slight pause and just go for it.

NEVER ASK