en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watkin_Tudor_Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=gaXigSu72A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trash

pretty cool, would bang yolandi

fok julle naaiers

yolandi has a massive pussy for her size

thats rude, you nigger

funny dudes, clever marketing, shitty music.

Great art group, absolutely shitty music.

I like em but i really want yolandi to do a solo album

totally ruined a potential good movie (chappie), don't care about their music

she got nudes?

Amazing

bunch of overrated faggot stoners. a monkey with a drum set could come up with more creative music than these genetic catastrophes

kinda almost liked Strunk which was the first song I stumbled upon, but I heard the albino bitch sing and I rustled my jimmies

I like it. It is a statement from Watkin's (Ninja) side about what sells. He worked really hard for 20+ years with numerous projects. He is a master rhymesmith and a master storyteller, donning many characters and personas through numerous musical styles.

Die Antwoord was born out of pure frustration for not being able to market his previous work, and putting emphasis on shock value.

I liked the first two DA record the most, since you could hear the sweat and tears that went into it. Donker Mag and the new stuff doesn't sound as convincing anymore.

Go check out all the old catalog.
the Watkin Tudor Jones, Max Normal, and The Constructus Corporation.

watch this, and get to know who he and her are.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgRUlVZbpcg

First two albums are good, I like their Max Normal and MC Fukhead(?) stuff. Latest and previous album is atrocious.

no, but some massive camel toes

you might as well post some

Actually she does have nudes
and her vag is massive

I don't think I have ever seen a picture of a woman who has instantly irritated me so much. That fringe needs a punch.

Subhumans, I'd still destroy her ass if I have to be honest

They try too hard.

Fucking annoying

dumping old shit

Yeah they really fucked that movie up. And it had potential. Like I felt really bad for him when the ghetto niggers started beating him up.

10/10 i don't get why people can't see this

Utter fucking retards,music is shite too

Trash but some good songs.

why? she's rad

One-Trick Pony.

Johnny Depp is kind of the same way: he's wierd, but it's always the same kind of weird. It gets old.

I never got if they're together, brother and sister, dad and daugther or what?

OYYY CHAPPIE

why does everybody have to like everything. it sucks that if someone doesnt like something, they are thought of as pretentious or a hater. I personally do not like their music.

because nobody gives a fuck to use google.
Songs from the Mall is one of the best hip-hop albums.

They were married, had a kid whom they raise together. They separated, but remain creative partners. Juggling a marriage and a mutual career can be tough,

did you even bother to read the long post?

more like a 5 trick pony.

they try too hard
yolandi's body tho

They don't try at all, they know they appeal to the audience of theirs. If anything they are one of the most laid back, been a fan for 5+ years and gone to many of their gigs.

trips!
they released Ten$ion for free on the net, and still cashed major checks. Based.

Ninja looks like a mormon.

/thread

portraying his other rap persona, Max Normal in 2008, just a year before the first DA record.

if you don't get it, watch this.

youtu.be/pecHKtUXPy8?t=202

That's so shooped it's an abomination to shooping

They look like a cringey bunch

> A ANGEL
trolling is a art?

shooped? shopped.

went to their concert, was near the front row and ninja ran around to give everyone high 5s. his hands felt all rough and sexy.

Do you see his other tattoos?
It's not trolling nor art, it's what you get when you ask someone high on meth to tattoo you.

The only white ppl in South Africa worthy of respect. The rest are fucking trash. Hope Malema turns on them when they least expect it.

i like the music but i saw them live and it was very average.

Haha, you fall for this bullshit?

no no, see it's intentionally bad! That's Art!

when i first saw him in a music video i thought his tattoos were so stupid that they must be fake, and was disappointingly surprised.

up in it any time

I'm a huge fan. Love most of their music, love the image, think their art is hilarious. Much of it is an act, but it's hard to tell just how much. And I think that's awesome.

But yeah, I didn't like Chappie either. Wasn't entirely their fault, though; it was just badly conceived.

Zeff stop making this threads

>putting emphasis on shock value

I respect their attempt, but i think they've lampooned themselves and started to believe the hype.

Saw them a year or so ago on two consecutive dates, (my friend is a huge fan), and it was dismal. Overly bassy tracks, vocals were way down in the mix and when they were audible they were eh at best.

The show is largely him putting on the SA thug act and her flashing her sodden vagina/ass and playing at being a cute small child/rough woman juxtaposition.

If you like "art", go for it, if you like music, save your cash.

All that haters here don't recognize the Sup Forums spirit at play here.

Perhaps you should all watch Umshini Wam
youtube.com/watch?v=eMVNjMF1Suo
directed by Harmony Korine, too, responsible for nudes of some of your favorite princesses

For the past 6 years I thought it was Antwood.

Manufactured garbage weaponized audio for mass production progressing spiritual attack on goy population aimed at root sacral solar & brow chakras. you fucktards think it's art, or entertainment. it's not. exists like a bullet.

Back to Sup Forums with you

ROLL NEXT LEVEL

Complete and total shit.

>music
>your cash

meth is one hell of a drug

I fink dere freaky and I like them a lot.

rollin for this

Remarkable

This

Sorry, if you like beats, save your fucking dollah, boi.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watkin_Tudor_Jones

Link nigger, or post.

Its german and means

"Die Antwoord Die"

badass

It's afrikaans for 'the answer', idiot

His tattoos look like that because they are hand poked

Missing a Simpsons reference

As opposed to foot/dick poked

youtube.com/watch?v=gaXigSu72A4

Trashy consumerist garbage directed at a generation of swine that think it's hip to be unsophisticated.

big words from someone on Sup Forums

They are the worst thing to happen to music.