S/fur

s/fur

Furr hurr durr, it just never ends!

>Are you a big provider?
Nope, I administer maybe 50 servers for a small company. I don't usually touch most of them tho since automation.

>Butt neither this ISP nor the earlier one blocked outgoing 25.
Ah, that's weird. I've only seen them block both incoming and outgoing. Yeah pretty weird to just block incoming, doesn't make any sense from a spam point of view.

Providers are weird.

Guess I'll stay for another one..

Friday my dudes

Dreetings Mer SCF3.

Heya Charles. How's it going?

Since I've become a furry these sysadmin things get more difficult tho. I work from home almost always and the fur is just one click away so I end up here more often than not.

And once here I usually stay for hours. Good thing that I don't have much work actually

>I am. I don't post in the g/fur threads much though, too much avatar circlejerking.
This.

Reporting in an lurking. Last thread had some great stuff but I got some stuff to do.

Olla dudes!

Hey man, what's up?

What's up dude

i had it connected directly to a vdsl modem on one interface, which it needed to connect with PPPoE - not to another router

Fur is very enticing. It's just too great here.

It's funny, they're always alright when I'm around because I actually contribute. As soon as I stop contributing they go to shit. It's like the avatarfags just wait until everyone stops posting then fag it all up.

Just listening to some Tool.

Greetings Mer Mew.

Not much, watching the yewtoobz.
Hard to believe RaodKill has been on for 5 years.
It hardly seems pawsible.

Hey man

Cool dude.

I'm doing the same, just hanging out, brushing my new head.

Yeah, it's crazy that they've been around for that long.

>then fag it all up
Kek

Cum covered canines or kitties

I'm disappointed that I haven't been able to find roadkill garage for free anywhere yet.

What does it look like?

Well it's true. The avatarfags are a bunch of faggots, but the gay people who actually post gfur are alright. There's a difference between being gay and being a faggot.

I think it won't be, at least not soon.

They're doing a good job of keeping the lid on premium stuff.

A certain grey fox that's been a big part of my life (for better and worse) over the last six years or so.

I don't want to really show it off for a few reasons but there are some pictures from BLFC floating around.

Also, that made me remember I never used my own SMTP (ppl warned internet would rape you and your family and friends if you set up ur own) butt my providers'es

Anyway, it's prolly a bad idea anyway. An MX lookup would always warn about the hostname inconsistency (ip.ispname.etc opposed to mail.mydomain.tld) so I'd prolly get my box blocked by everything soon enough anyway

My signature delay

Ah, I understand. Sounds quite nice!

Noice.

lets see, I posted at 16:59, you replied at 17:05
Right on schedule, welcome to the ride Mer Dani.

Yeah, I feel like the luckiest man in the world because I have it now.

>The avatarfags are a bunch of faggots
Any idea why there are so many of them over there? s/fur doesn't seem to have any so I was wondering. How about h/fur?

h/fur is too new.

g/fur had a lot of alice/anime people who were previously avatar fags before they got involved in gfur

and to be real, most of gfur isn't actually anyone who is furry.

Some of them pics should float my way.

>An MX lookup would always warn about the hostname inconsistency
Not the MX, you can set that yourself, but the PTR record (reverse DNS) would be real bad yeah.

>I'd prolly get my box blocked by everything soon enough anyway
Yup, almost all mailservers I've seen yet aren't fond of dynamic ranges and non-matching reverse DNS records.

Not sure really. It's just been apart of the threads for a really long time, even before my time. H/fur definitely doesn't have any, and it's a fairly new part of fur threads. For a long time they didn't even have any threads of their own.

>automation
W/ cruise control you still have to steer :V

>I've only seen them block both incoming and outgoing
Actually now I remember the old ISP blocked all incoming butt to their own SMTP. Butt they atleast that allowed me to run my own box

hurr look at me

>h, h, h, STUTTER, hheeeeeeyyyiiiii? ^_^ xxxxx

am i doin it rite?

I'll shoot a few your way tomorrow

I need to go through all of our albums first, only one I have is one that I had Eight take for me so I could send it to my brother

Unf. That body is perfect.

Anyone have the webm of lamia and shark grill?

Nice!

>I don't have much work actually
You're the second furthread sysadmin to say this

I should change my job

I would prefer just overall plump, not so skinny on the lower legs and waist..

Yeah, he didn't seem too keen on it but whatever.

I'd rather spend the money on it than on drugs like he would.

Ah, makes sense.

>most of gfur isn't actually anyone who is furry.
That's ..pretty weird.

I've got a thing for wide hips and big thighs. Love me some voluptuous women.

>PPPoE
Eww

Yeah, some people are just that way.
But what's important is that you get to live your life your way.

Exactly. Every time I'm at a con I'm going to send him a picture. So he at least knows I'm still alive.

I know he's not one of us and probably hates me for it, but same deal.

Yeah, they're fucking stupid most of the time. They just go there to talk, and it's almost always about stupid, inane shit. Like literally completely pointless garbage that has no value whatsoever. Or it's "hurr League of Legends". I might start going there and contributing more often because actual gfur seems to be their weakness.

i quite liked it, no NAT, my machine was assigned the external IP address and it worked most of the time

no dodgy all-in-one routers running crap unsafe software :D

>W/ cruise control you still have to steer :V
Sure, but it's more developing things to improve automation so I have less work as a result.

Thing is with automation you can break everything at once, real fast as well. So lots of my work is testing all kinds of things before production. It's just a different way to administer servers

And 10 minutes to reply to this

And that's silly, you shouldn't hate someone for something like that.

lol
At least you're here, enjoying yourself.

>Hopey is in my queue
I love it when she's in my queue, she's mai waifu.

Well, he is my brother, and I'm probably exaggerating with "hate"

But I know he's not one of us and he probably doesn't care to see it, even if I'm having fun. I know he tells me about the parties and shit he wants to go to and how he wants his med card and shit.