Help! My friend just drank surgical soap cause he thought it would make him high. It didn't

Help! My friend just drank surgical soap cause he thought it would make him high. It didn't.

He's having trouble vomiting and we dont have any Ipecac to force it.

Im on a weak mobile connection, we're camping way out in the boonies. I tried calling poison control but the call can't connect.

You're my only hope, Sup Forums

just let him die, or you know, call poison control center.

He probably has a few hours. Record his final moments and put it on liveleak so people learn from it. It's best his stupid ass doesnt pollute the gene pool.

OP said the call cant connect. Hes on a weak signal.

Have you tried semen?

When he loses consciousness, undress him and post the nudes. I need new fap material and surgical soap induced death is my fetish.

Chlorhexidine is an antibacterial, why would think that would make you high

hes a dumbass obviously

call wont connect, but u can use the internet?
>i dont think so tim

Put him in your fucking vehicle and drive to a signal fool

Do not vomit. That will only irritate his esophagus as well. It's only a skin irritant and will kill the bacteria in his lining and stomach. Be will be shitting fire (dead bacteria) for a week but he will be fine. Drink tons of water/club soda (nothing else) and it will harmlessly pass

You talking out of your ass or are you a medfag or similar?

Oh yeah, DO NOT TAKE ANTACID TABLETS OR DRINK MILK/SODA. ONLY CLUB SODA AND WATER. He WILL get large kidney stones if he takes antacids or drinks milk.

I have a masters in chemical engineering and a bachelor's in cellular bio. Not a medfag but my knowledge of common cleaners and their reactions is much better than one.

he just passed out

im drunk and high on weed so i cant drive anywhere

Are you an Aus fag by chance?

and people say evolution doesn't work anymore in the modern world

>can't make calls
>can post on Sup Forums

Fuck off and die Riley and friends

gonna have to cut open his stomach and suck it out

Drink peroxide.

Take pics to support his nomination for a Darwin award.