I want to know what do u think about gob,aliens...etc But they have to be justified so go on b

I want to know what do u think about gob,aliens...etc But they have to be justified so go on b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQbei5JGiT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't care one bit about gob or aliens, but that is one feisty redhead.

her a nother good one

>not knowing puddems

As for gob, I'm more of a Grob Glob Gob Grod kind of guy.

My fiance looks kinda like this. Just had to help her to bed after she passed out drunk on the toilet.

What's gob?

I dig redheads too mates

what are you doing here, go up there and fuck that ass, she wouldn't mind. maybe take a few photo's while you are tapping that butthole.

And no pics?

Redheads, not land whales.

Nah, theres no reason too. I'm 23 and have a lifetime to fuck around with her, rather she was conscious and dtf because it's not much fun banging what is essentially a corpse.

Gonna stay up for a bit anyway, maybe she's sober up and I'll score later.

>t. le fedora man

Hm. If I didn't have a gob, I couldn't eat. So I'm for them.
Aliens - almost a certainty somewhere in the universe, but I doubt extremely strongly that they are here.

They arite..

But a drunk girls anus, is something else, its like the ultimate relaxed anus but still thight enough to feel really really good. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Didn't want to come out and say it because it makes people mad here, but I don't think raping my fiance is a good idea. I dunno why that should be a bad thing to suggest, I just don't want to rape anyone.

what is rape, just tell her when she wakes up that you were really horny, and she looked really beautiful, So you had love with her. Just dont come in her ass. If she really loves you she wouldn't mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQbei5JGiT8

This explains my point of view pretty well.

somebody give this bitch something to eat

so if you got sucked off by her while you were asleep, you would mind. It your fiance, thats insane

swear i use to know this gurl on facebook she had a whole page of nudes she would send guys and one day some one on friend list sent that outt o every one on her facebook page

Thank god none of my exes where such prudes.

Unconscious people don't want tea.

yeah but they don't really mind either.

oh gods... I would eat that for days

This is now an unshaven redhead thread.

here her facebook page
face book/olivia.woods.79025?fref=ts

grannyface/10

>not knowing fmu and thinking any redhead from /soc/ is puddems
I can only pray that you're trolling

redheadkk.tumblr.com