Posted this a while ago but i decided to post an update

Posted this a while ago but i decided to post an update.

Just to brief yall, i have advanced Esophageal cancer and im only expected to live about 3 week to 3 months. I posted a thread like Monday i think asking what i should do with the time i have left, and i did some of your ideas.

So i got my first [pity] blowjob (cancer perks amirite), i sat outside and watched the sunset every single day this week, and I listened to that one Swans album.

Id appreciate it if you guys gave me more ideas for stuff to do before i die. I cant really do much because i'm only 17 (pls no report im going to die soon anyway) so take that into consideration when tellin me what to do.

Also feel free to ask any questions. I was given the option to stay at home with hospice care, and I took it (id rather die at home than in a hospital), so i have some free range.

(I apologize if any if my sentences are confusing, im a little out of it because i'm on some pain meds so i have trouble concentrating on stuff like typing correctly)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8yy3q9f84EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember your last thread. That perk sounds nice! Thx for the update. Feels.

You are gonna die soon, why do you even bother in writing shit on Sup Forums. I'd go outside and kill some niggers before I die. Do something memorable.

I post here mostly for my own enjoyment. Helps me organize my thoughts and im able to confess shit that i wouldn't to anyone who knows me IRL (such as one of the things im most upset about regarding my situation is that ill never get to see any of the new star wars movies).

you seem like a cool guy op, so why not just have a lit night with ur friends or whatever makes you happy cuz thats what's important before u die amirite?

spoiler: Jar Jar Binks is revealed to be the most powerful Sith Lord in the galaxy.
youtu.be/8yy3q9f84EA

>i'm on 17

MODS

Cmon, my birthday is June 9th. I think thats close enough

Go to a junkyard and just smash some shit
Get laid
Drive way to fast
Try some drugs (stay away from opiates since they may not mix well with pain meds)
Try and stay positive dude sorry to hear dude.

Not sure you will ever get there lol

yo op this user has his shit together
take a looksie

wooooooooooow

Exactly. So give me some slack

I agree with mr smashing-shit
It's pretty fuckin' fun.
Do whatever the fuck you want.
I hope you enjoy your last moments.

That actually sounds pretty solid. Theres a huge junk yard like a mile from my house that has a bunch of old cars in it. If i got one running i could kill two birds with one stone. Or 4 if i bring a chick and some weed

Put it this way user, you at least got trips b4 your death

you are my favorite op tbh

>checked

Consider Fetlife OP

do any drug you can get ahold of whats the worst it could do

So op. You are on the verge of death. But scientifically speaking you will be reborn. Okay now stay with me for a second. Let us consider one of the two major theories about the universe. The universe will exsist for ever aka infinity. Which also means that every mabey becomes a certain. And one of those possibilites are that your exact atoms sooner or later will join in together and create a new you. So do not sweat it op you are just disolving in other parts for a long while.

trips. wtg.

Actually all the energy in the universe will eventually even out causing the inevitable Heat Death, but thanks for the comfort user. If i wasnt poor as shit id get myself cryonically frozen so that maybe someday i can be brought back in some sorta robo body.

My life has been fufilled and i can now die happy

Thanks user. Makes me feel gud

>Heat Death
Well that would be a more pessimistic theory. Also consider multiverse theory and you should be set for a good amount of comfort in your fate. Also watch Rick and Morty if you have not already. Acctualy a bit jelly on that part because I think you will have an amazing experience with it.

thats why i'm here no? ur trying to be happy b4 death so ima try to help a bit

I suppose so. Also i love rick and morty B) sucks that i wont be able to watch the next season

did you get to make a wish? what was it user?

Ho boy. Dont even wanna say it because its really cliché, embarrassing and childish to be frank

kill hillary clinton

disney land?

nah disneyland is cool for everyone he said childish

Actually it was disney world

well shit I lied

While i agree with the first half, you have to admit that disneyland/world is basically every 6 year old cancer patient's wish

good point

The only reason i chose disney was because i wanted to see the new star wars shit (it was actually pretty sweet, would recommend)

If you don't have something better, like meeting a personal hero or some shit, Disney isn't a bad choice

Write to some famous people that you're about to croak and want to meet them.

Also, you're in a unique position. You can find religion. I suggest going to a Catholic Priest and telling him your situation and asking him how to get to heaven.

This is the time to believe, user. If you don't do anything else right in your life, this is the one thing you gotta do.

Fuck man. My gramps has skin cancer, but you at age 17? Well I guess if I was almost going to die, I would try to make some important point to the world about whatever the fuck you wanted, and try and change something for the better. I guess you could get into a fight with some faggots you hate in school. You could also take a bunch of drugs and shit and OD.

Im actually an atheist, but the closer I get to havin my ticket punched, the more i try to make myself believe in an afterlife or something. I hate admitting it, but i'm actually kind of scared of dying and sometimes i stay up all night just thinking about it. The unknown brings me great anxiety. Though, i will take that idea into consideration. My family doesnt go to church or whatever like, ever (i wasnt even baptized), but im sure i could go this coming sunday. And when it comes to requesting a visit from a famous person, i dont really like the idea of that because it seems like it would be just a big pity party (which i would despise)

Hey user, I'm curious, how'd you get that pity blowjob?

Don't let your fear of death consume to the point of believing in one out of many primitive religions just because you think it will allow you to cheat death.

This could be your greatest gift and legacy, OP.
Give us tips on what to say to score.

Im sorry bout your gramps. Cancer really sucks. In my opinion, its always harder on the family than the person with cancer (it might just be my personal situation though). I spend more time convincing my mom that itll be okay than myself. It kinda sucks that im going to die so young considering theres so much shit ill never get to do (have a girlfriend, have sex, get a job, buy my own groceries etc.). I really wanna try to make a point to people about something that i believe in, but i dont think id really be able to do it. Im too much of a pussy to do hard drugs or get into a fight or anything. But maybe ill write a really profound note to be read when i die or something.

I'm so happy you're considering it, user.
Catholic priest is the guy I would suggest talking to. You could call the parish and tell them your situation, or go there on a Sunday and try to catch one but it might be tough. Going on a weekday actually might be better. They have mass daily and often live on the grounds.

Trust, Sup Forumsro, this is something that will be easy to do and more importantly you're covering your ass. Even if you don't believe, it's an insurance policy.

It's eternity we're talking about, man. BJs only last a few minutes.

Take acid and listen to The Wall album by Pink Floyd

>BJs only last a few minutes.
not if ur too pro

Don't listen to this man, user. Religion is a lie and we are all worthless, get more pity blowjobs before your consciousness is removed from the universe

You got an area code user?

Theres this chick that i met at a support group (only went for a week because my mom made me [my life is a goddamn john green book fuck]) and i let it slip that ive never recieved a blowjob before, and she offered to give me one so i accepted.

CANNABIS OIL OP
IT CURES!
CANNABIS OIL.
PLEASE RESEARCH!

I lasted like a soild 5 minutes l m f a o

this

Find the sluttiest girl in school and tell her you're dieing and don't want to die a virgin. She'll probably fuck you raw happily.

>my life is a goddamn john green book
That must be worse than the actual cancer, OP

Psychs user. Either shrooms or lsd. Time to overclock your cpu before you breeze out

Can we get a name Op?

So i can look for you in the obituaries in the coming weeks.

Yeah. Im in a small town though, so id rather not give it out

This. Plz. If you can acquire dmt, please do. Life before and after are not comparable. If you can do it seriously don't hesitate

You got a state then?

>have cancer
>family and friends find out I go to Sup Forums
>life ruined

Ill give my first name (doesnt matter if im tracked down and murdered because ill be dead soon anyway, but i dont wanna endanger my family) so just look for a kid who died of cancer by the name of Dominic

Alright Dominic.
Youre a cool dude.

Good luck buddy
Send us a sign about what's out there after DDay

Still a little paranoid about givin that out, but I live in New England

Thanks, man. I'll try my hardest to find your obit. I usually don't get a chance to say this before someone goes, but I hope you go in peace, homie. I'll pour one out for you

Thanks man. Im glad to know in the back of my head that people will be thinkin of me

I'll remember you Sup Forumsro. And yes, I mean that. I still remember certain anons from over the years.

Please try cannabis oil OP.

You sound cool as fugg, Dominic.

You're handling this like a champ.

You make a list of people that need to be notified? Give your facebook passwords to someone or whatevs?

Thats actually not a horrible idea. Idk how i feel about being remembered as the guy who gulit tripped a girl into fucking him though

Take a really cold shower and cry, not a lot of fun but if you're in the moment it can help get rid of painful emotions that you have about it. Even better do exstacy and go to a concert! Also hug your family and talk to them but I am sure you've done that one a lot already.

Once done with that?

I suggest you go streaking somewhere or maybe preferably skinny dipping if there's somewhere you can do it. Like an ocean or lake, neighbor's or hotel's pool (it won't as fun if you have your own pool in do it there). That can be with other's if you can, alone would be fine too. Um, eat your favorite food ever, or try some food you've never tried before. I'd try anchovies on pizza if I was in your position since that's something I've always wanted to try. Oh, if you haven't smoke some weed and listen to music.

Before you die, check em.

post got jumbled but the thoughts are there... some in the wrong order though. Sorry

Also, OP, please go out like a champ and livestream it for Sup Forums.

How much pain are you in?
Was the diagnosis just out of the fucking blue?

Dude, no. It's a window and that'd be a pain for OP. Just let him go in peace. He has a family and shit. Only lonefags should livestream.

No one has to know. And she may have wanted to anyways. Won't know until you ask.

Do something positive and leave the world a little bit better before you go.

Kill some niggers.

Idk if you believe in this sort of thing but I'll try and send some positive vibes your way, user.
Keep staying strong man, can't even begin to imagine what you're going through but the way you're handling it is powerful as fuck. Finding enjoyment in the small things like the sunset is what life is really all about from the start, just keep yourself surrounded by those positives.
There's a little quote that's helped me in the past, "it's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day." Stay strong my friend.

Go buy doom and play through it. Also, download mixify and get an account

I think it might be too late for that considering i can die at literally any moment. Not an expert on cannabis oil, but i dont think its an automatic cure

Thanks! Yeah, i gave all that stuff to my best friend already.

If i had a penny for every time i took a cold shower and cried, id probably have, like, 10 pennies. Ive definitely spent a lot of time hugging people. The latter sounds like a bunch of really good ideas that have been added to The Listâ„¢

Please try psychedelics. Do a lowish dose first, but if you do dmt, do a lot.

Also, what were the results from chemo?
What, if any, treatment did you undergo?

have a friend drive really fast while you stand in the bed of a pick-up truck (have your feet tied to the bed and add handles so you don't go flying off).

>Step one: Get AIDS
>Step two: Buy a large watergun
>Step three: fill the watergun with your blood
>Step four: Get a gun
>Step five: Go to the most crowded place in the city
>Step six: Fire the watergun in the face of every single fucking person you see
>When you are out, shoot your head near a group of people so they get sprayed
>Die happily and go straight to hell

Yeah, a livestream might be a pain. Im pretty achey, but the meds help. I also have Eosinophilic esophagitis, so when my throat started feeling like shit, i didnt think much of it until i finally went to the doctors, so i guess it wasnt completely out of the blue. I was definitely surprised though.

Thank you so much. That quote might just be sad enough to make my death note

op, i hope you rip in peace like the beyblade you are, i enjoyed reading this thread and i'm sorry for you man

Chemo didnt really do much. It just made me look like an egg and i was sick a lot. As for treatments, i did have a esophagogastrectomy (thats a mouthful, or should i say throatful kek) but the cancer just came back. There was a few other things that i cant really remember, such as medication names and stuff

Ill put that under my "maybe" list

This made me laugh. Thanks man

How's the treatment going, user? Are you doing the chemo and all that?

I swore to myself I never would, but who knows what I'd do if I were in that position.

Hey man, can you check in with Sup Forums daily so when you stop we know it happened?

Actually I bet you have a while, so that might get old real fast.

I did chemo for a while, but at this point theres nothing to do so we stopped. It was just causing me pain. Right now im at home, basically just awaiting the inevitable. I was actually thinking about checking in like twice a week, so that yall will know when i finally die. (Thanks for counting on me having a while though)

OP would you make a deal with satan to stay alive? Just wondering and if cared about my opinion on it I would say it wouldn't be worth it. But I am asking you.

Genocide.
The cancer-prone shale die

It depends on what the deal was. If i had to like, slaughter kittens daily for the rest of my life, then probably not. But if satan wanted to have his way with my bootyhole whenever he wanted, then maybe. Anal cant be that bad

Chemo looks like the worst torture.
Fuck user, I wish there was something the Sup Forumsros could do to help. You want a personal army or something? Any last requests for Sup Forums?

Not OP but if the deal were good I would make a deal to live longer.

Chemo was absolute hell. I cant even describe it. Your whole body just kinda burns and aches and you throw up a lot. Theres only so much pain meds can help with. And if i had to make a request, itd probably be to just be remembered. Ive always had a fear of dying and then no one remembering me. Makes me feel like my entire existence was pointless

You'll be remembered Dominic. Rest in peace brother