FEET thread. Post pics of girls from FB/IG or girls you know. FEET creepshots are welcome. Let's see these sexy FEET!

FEET thread. Post pics of girls from FB/IG or girls you know. FEET creepshots are welcome. Let's see these sexy FEET!

or not....

What would you do to these 3 sister's feet?

:)

I dont know which fetish is worse. This or cuckolding.

Nothing... Feet are disgusting you sick freak! WTF is wrong with you? No wonder you're all virgins... Hur dur let's have sex with feet.

Seriously! These freaks should be ashamed... This is not normal! It is weird as shit..

:)))

FUCK YOU, what do you like, vomit? scat? old women? penis?

Do these girls know you are posting their pics on Sup Forums? What would they do if they knew you were perving on their feet?

bump

No... What biology has programmed all normal men to like... Vagina, titties, ass.. Good luck pro creating with a chicks feet neckbeard...

>doesnt like feet
>must be into some other nasty ass shit

How about no. Most girls think this shit is weird as fuck.

They'd post more

Someone finally said it.

yeah, you did samefag

>most girls think this shit is wird af

im sorry user, what girls realy dont like is small dicks...like yours

Good luck procreating with her titties or face or ass. I like pussy but don't tell me a vagina is the sexiest part of a girl because nobody actually thinks that.

bumb

good luck pro creating with your right hand

red shirt grill baby toe is fucked up

Nice try retard

No you weirdo. Pretty much all females I have ever talked about fetishes almost always told me they were glad that I wasn't into feet or something. One went so far as to even mock an ex who was into that.

Projecting much?
Straight men think it is...You might be a closet homosexual... Just something to think about...
We are not all virgins... Some of us don't have to creep on random feet pics of chicks who wouldn't look at you or talk to you in real life...

Dat sum see pee?

I love how much these threads piss you guys off. It's such a nice bonus

That's about right... Majority of girls think it's creepy as fuck...

thats great, now, twist your head around, and make sure to keep going till everything turns black

:))

please make this faggot take more time out of his day to type responses. he cares so much about this shit lol

Bitches love foot rubs I'm not really into foot fucking so it's never been a problem

He's not the weird one here... You like feet that is creepy as fuck! Good luck with athletes foot on your dick....

>showed you how stupid you were
>somehow is angry

Wew lad

>some of us dont have to creep on random feet pics

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON HERE, OR Sup Forums FOR THAT MATTER?

Some do. Not all. And they probably wouldn't like it nearly as much if they knew you were creaming in your pants while giving one.

>greentexting to make a point
>when I'm not even the one he was referring to in that comment
>simply commenting on the fact that he's so pissed that he needs to back up his assertions with screenshots to people he apparently has no respect for (indicating that he actually craves respect from them)

Y'all are getting so bent out of shape about one thread on Sup Forums. One. You can literally go anywhere else. But I'm happy you're here to annoy. Your replies fuel me
>

im not calling him wierd, you on the other hand, you are so fucking ashamed about your life, you have to insult one of the most common fetishes around to feel better

Pretty much this...

your overuse of ellipses is frankly startling

You like feet... It's not common... Most girls think it is creepy and gross as fuck... You really should be ashamed of yourself...

Glad someone else noticed

I don't know dude I did alright before I got married and never got any complaints. But i wasn't really after girls that were scared of weird sex because I like my sex super weird.

and im sure your mother wouldnt love you as much, knowing you have to insult others for no fucking reson.

I dont think its as common as you think it is.

Come on now my nigga. That post wasn't that insulting.

Finally someone gets me.

a foot fetish is very common, at leased i dont like penis, like you

I ain't got no type, bad bitches is the only thing that Iike thread
Post your favorite bad bitches

You must have penis on the brain. Nobody brought up penis. Me thinks you protest a little to much.

If you had to pick a part of the body to jerk off to you are picking the vagina? I'm genuinely surprised. Even in super bad they talk about how a vagina not getting fucked isn't really that great.

well, you must get yourself off to girls being fucked by one

This bad bitch right here.

Regardless it doesnt matter. It is still a fetish. So by that very definition that means it isn't common.

Stunning and beautiful.

how the fuck did she bend it like that?

fucking disgusting skeleton feet

What a normal thing to say.

Who's this?

sorry about the low res

ayyyy

feet for the people

Lol fucking Jersey Shore
Feet more like cancer

>New Chan opened

???
Are you 14? Either that or 10/10 trolling. Nobody is this stupid.

yes. stunning, and beautiful.

Source!!!???!!! I love long skinny feet n long toes

a thread like this

I love her feet