Tfw I am liking soccer more and more

>tfw I am liking soccer more and more

This is what gay people must feel like when they come out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zmfd9etbXGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

until they get shot

Just wait until the Euros reach the knockout rounds, that's when it truly gets god tier

It's probably what a newly outed gay feels like when he discovers rimming

that's a volleyball, bruh

probably what a newly outed gay person feels like when they take a black man for the first time

I'm not a huge fan of the sport in general, but these international tournaments are a different beast entirely. It's some good shit famm

Did you realize you actually liked soccer from a young age?

If yes, then yes.

If no, then it's more like trying Hardee's for the first time and feeling bad you waited so long.

I know so many people who have zero interest in sports but still follow the world cup and euro cup like slaves. Many hardcore football fans complain about it but imagine what sort of marketing tool that is for football actually. Some of my earliest memories are from the world cup 1994

getting shot and getting blacked.

You don't come back.

That's how it starts. Then you go back to trying to watch NFL and the amount of stoppage and commercials drive you mad until the only NFL you can tolerate is Red Zone. And you try to go back to watching NBA but the 4th quarter takes 45 minutes. And you wonder what you're doing with your life, so you end up watching champions league, or BPL, or MLS, and only watch other sports during the playoffs.

>Hardee's

Least coaster please go.

It's okay to be gay, OP.

>Watching MLS unironically
I'd rather watch an entire season of Jaguar games in one sitting.

You say that, but one day you'll try it and you'll know.

I'm more of a baseball kind of guy anyways. That's the only one I care about, the rest is secondary. Pls no bully

you'll be posting on /fit/ next lad

>missing the point

Says more about you than it does about MLS really.

Gave up on mlb due to maddening umps using subjective strike zones. If they automate balls and strikes calls I'd start watching again.

same
I do like international soccer though
international anything really

>tfw the wbc will never be taken seriously

Who /doublewesternbaconcheeseburger/ here

Who /crisscutfries/ here

Also, I tried ordering a strawberry malt the other day, and the kid didn't know what a malt was. 10 minutes later she sorts it, but then puts whipped cream on it without shaking the can so its just a disgusting pool of cream on top, so I put it straight in the garbage and walked out.

>gave up on baseball because of something that's been happening since the dawn of baseball

if you follow it with Sup Forums any sport can be likeable. I even watch handegg sometimes

[Literally triggered]

youtube.com/watch?v=Zmfd9etbXGE

this is the most gayest scene in the history of the US mainstream film industry.

Right, eventually drove me fucking crazy so I stopped watching.