I just assfucked a "nice Christian" girl because she's "a having herself" for marriage. AMA

I just assfucked a "nice Christian" girl because she's "a having herself" for marriage. AMA

nice sentencing

She's 20. I'm 30. She's 5'3" skinny and tight af

*Saving herself
Autocorrect

for what can mean you assjack for to my sentense maker skill?

You should slip it in her pussy on accident.

I would date her forever and never marry.... but I like anal best.

Lucky man... bravo

It was my first time w anal. Not hers. She was so tight. I came deep in her ass.

Hey man. Autocorrect sucks. Get over it.

sure kid.

Lol, I know. Seems crazy to me. She ain't no virgin. But whatever. Shit was cash. She lubed me up and said "I need it." It was hot af.

Did she like it? How many guys before fucked her ass?

>How many guys before fucked her ass?
You mean today?

She says she's a "virgin" cause her first bf only went in her ass. I am the second. I'm married, but my wife won't do anal. So I found this little toy to play with.

Well if today you weren't the only one who put penis in her asshole...

I ment did she have anal sex before and if so, with how many guys

She knew what she was doing. I didn't. She had to guide me through it. She put in a toy first, we kissed for a while and then I went in. It was too tight at first, but I loosened up, and then I could fuck it good.

Did she have an orgasm?

who cares?

How hairy was her disgusting, unkempt Christian asshole?

OP this is literally you.

Damn I want one of those to play with but the 253 is pretty dry in that regards

I used to have a "good christian" fucktoy a few years ago. Total slut, she'd do anything I told her. The sex was great but she was only like a 5/10. I had her park across the street so nobody I knew would see her car in my driveway. Eventually I had to ditch her because she went batshit.

nice...moran

Florida?

Moran?
Kys faggot

yes, moran!

Shaving herself

makes more sense

Shit was so cash

my problem is the first girl i fucked in the ass was not having it. it sucks if you're trying to psych yourself into cumming as she cries into your neck. managed to get her to do it one more time but she wasn't a fan that time either. i don't think i like anal much, because as soon as i've cum its like "wow this is gross ugh let me go wash my dick hang on"
she was in a relationship at the time and i took her anal virginity. so there's a win for the ego, i guess.

So you literally raped her? She doesn't want to do something and is showing visible displeasure and pain from it and you just make her keep doing it? I wish I knew who you were I'd beat your ass and fuck you too.

Simmer down, oh whitest of knights

must've messed her up real bad because she kept coming around lmao

white-kinght genocide