I am about to fuck my wife (shes in the shower right now) What are some good ideas to spice things up a little in the...

I am about to fuck my wife (shes in the shower right now) What are some good ideas to spice things up a little in the bedroom tonight?

paprika

Put a little chilli around her asshole then fuck her

Stick an Altoid up her ass.

I just cant envision that being very fun.

order a mandingo and cuck urself

shove peppercorns in her pussy

When she shows signs that she's ready for it, just say that you aren't on the mood for it.

purchase an apple computer, insert it into anus, do the cha cha slide

you could try pic related

scream out your ex's name when you cum.

Spanking till legs shake then buttsex nothing like feeling the heat of her red ass as you poke her pooper and her legs twitch

Bring the cat to bed with you. Your wife will do the rest; women love cats.

FINGERS IN THE BOOTY ASS BITCH

Gee, these sound helpful. If I get some legitimately good ideas, I will post pics later on after we are done.

Pour a glass of ice water. Take a big sip and get an ice cube in your mouth before you go down on her. Works best if she doesn't know what's going on

put marshmallows in her ass

Please do this OP. I did it with my wife once it gave her a very tight feeling and the cool tingling transferred to my balls as I fucked her.

shit
wrong pic
here's what i meant

>Wife
> sex

Choose one

Bend her over, just as you put your dick in say out loud "damn, you're not as tight as your sister (or mother, choose most applicable)".
Enjoy the ride user.

I normally stick something in her ass, could be my tongue or fingers. I dont get to fuck her ass very often due to me being slightly larger than average and her being a tiny person (like 5 foot tall 90lbs)

Srs. It's nothing to, uh, fuck around with. Very interesting sensation.

> sex
> wife
> tits or gtfo
> choose one

Fixered

Get in doggy. Get in nice and tight grab he boob and whisper in her ear "Your sister is tighter" have fun!

Habanero Vodka soaked tampons

make some habanero salsa, stick your fingers in the salsa, then stick 'em in her puss

pretend she is whitney but don't tell her

Broadcast it on Pariscope or Skype with me.