Why not vote for Donald Trump?

why not vote for Donald Trump?

I'm not poorly educated.

You could say this about any candidate, nig

but the same could be said about clinton and sanders supporters.....

You sir have convinced me

True.

>"You are going to vote for my dad in November, right user?"

Well, you're talking about the difference between dumbass reddit-tier fedora-wearing communists as well as college kids
and dumbass reddit-tier meme spouters, as well as rednecks and borderline rednecks,
so I guess you could be right.

>"No"

I'm wondering if the typical neo-nazi virgin trump supporter would respond to this question from Ivanka irl with a "Fuck off Jew bitch"
or white knighting acquiescence.

You must suck cock for breakfast.

Fuck off Jew bitch

all of this comment is stupid. i suspect you of being a nasty jew bitch

This. My vote isn't going to buy her pussy, much like whiteknighting doesn't buy pussy, and besides, she looks like a female version of Donald Trump, which is weird

>"I do in fact Ms. Kushner, but at least the cock I suck is intact"

1. bigoted comments about Mexicans/Muslims
2. Shit-tier tax plan
3. denies climate change

what's to like, seriously?

This, but you have just summoned wave of retardation coming towards this thread in about 3,2,1...

>implying climate change is real

Fucking kek that was perfect

>1. bigoted comments about Mexicans/Muslims
but user there are many problems a the mexican/american border. did you know there are 20 million undocumented peoples in america as of today?
did you know that out of the 1.6 billion muslims in the world.. many of them belong to organizations or nations that have declared war on us?
>2. Shit-tier tax plan
lol kay
>3. denies climate change
actually he said that climate change was a chinese hoax. there are plenty of scientists who observe climate change but are not in consensus that humans are the direct cause of it

boom roasted!

I dated and illegal for 2 years learned the lauguage and all that. Trumps telling the truth she had 3 cousins that came her to flee from violent crimes they committed on Mexico. They had stupid amounts of kids never assimilated and all of them were on at least WIC. Truth hurts man, I liked her a lot but I could not deal with her family who hated me for not being a "true Mexican" cause I'm white wash.

climate is always changing.... thats part of the definition.
anthropogenic climate change is lulzy tho, as there is no way to isolate humans from the planet and prove it.
also, saying humans have that much power over the whole planet is overstating things just slightly.

perfect ignorance, sure

>did you know there are 20 million undocumented peoples in america as of today?
so what?

hope he wins so someone can make a meme of mr.gorbetrump tear down this wall

>musliims
>many of them belong to organizations or nations that have declared war on us?

citation? How many?

so they are committing crimes... and causing problems for the people who live here... in fact just being here without a visa/passport/citizenship is illegal.. so that is a CRIME

i take it you have never left the country, son?

>why not vote for Donald Trump?

Torturer. Pretty much good enough for me.

she's not nearly orange enough, but that probably afflicts Trump family members only with age.

>citation
>ISIS
>Al quaeda
>al nusra
>~10s of thousands

. Shit-tier tax plan
>lol kay
Trickle down economics where taxes are cut on the top earners does not work

there is no proof that a 15% corporate tax would stimulate the economy or encourage businesses to hire

and cutting taxes across the board as drastically as Trump wants WILL hurt the economy because of revenue shortfalls to fund govt programs

first post in and its shit for brains.

generalizing this much.

Banning all Muslims from entering the US is a moronic, unenforceable, paranoid, counterproductive response to the wildly overblown terrorism threat. Anyone who thinks about it for 2 seconds or more would realize this.

more stereotyping.

you understand that a major terror attack just happened right?

Most stereotypes are rooted in reality.

yes. In Europe/Middle East. The threat facing America is much smaller.

I know, but generalization is really fucking common and goes hand in hand with stereotypes, and to me stereotypes exist for a reason.
The reason being that people see the same shit happen repeatedly and thus you might as well make assumptions about people based on these commonalities.

cool story bro

like any of this effects a 12 year old.

sure, faggot

>there is no threat right now
>might as well leave the door wide open
>checking possible burglars?
>fucking racist

sure kid. ever think people just may be smarter than you?

san bernadino?
brussels?
paris?
a lot closer than you think, bub

yeah but that's not what Trump said

he made bigoted assumptions about Mexico, who "they send" and that they are "rapists" and "bring drugs"

he was making a blanket statement about an entire group of people

and he's never apologized for this, either

>I will emphatically refuse to assess the potential costs and benefits of a policy because I'm scared of muzzies.

so you're just talking out your ass

shocking

really? that's your response.

thank you

ill only vote for trump if i get quads

Because our elections are done. We got this guy.

I'm not sure you realize this but exactly one of those is in America and the death total was approximately one bad weekend in Chicago.

sure kid. strawman away.

so what?

where do you get off blaming 1.5 billion people who call themselves Muslims for the acts of extremists who blaspheme their own religion?

nope

>because I'm scared of muzzies
>not giving them free shelter and food and not check them out before the infiltrate which has literally happened

okay liberal i see nothing will get to that thick head of yours. you must be so smart

Technically it does Patrick Bateman, a 12-year-old that is muslim/mexican would both take offense to and be possible a target of his plans,
His tax plan could impact a 12-year-old's family income and thus lower his standard of living,
And climate change affects everyone, including you and 12-year-olds,
Just putting it out there

yes it does. keep eating that shit they call your education.

they'll take away their teddy bear

paid $0 in taxes last year

yeah they're so smart they've managed to debunk the entirety of the scientific community

brilliant fuckers

sure kid. millennials are the new niggers.

what does that have to do with Trump's bigoted remarks?

still waiting for you to address the argument

That's enough clown posting for tonight.

you just described the cornerstone of racism.

>and he's never apologized for this, either
why would he? he didn't say mexico "sent" them as if it is their plan. he said "they" as in a general statement for people who illegally cross the mexican/american border.

you realize that there is land in mexico and then ten feet away land in america? it's called a physical border. and anyone... someone from brazil to panama to honduras can make their way to america... in fact they do this every day. maybe you were unaware
so you are retarded? or you don't know isis attacked san bernadino? that's in california by the way you fucking knob

Regardless of his merits and shortcomings, you might not get the chance OP.
>pic unrelated

>it happened once
>it will never happen again
i love liberal logic because it is so easy to poke holes in because you are all slobbering retards

just posted that to hear you bitch.
thanks for being my good little bitch.

The only reason I voted for Donald was because I decided that I felt like having something different to spice up my life in these next few years.

Hopefully some really fucked up shit will start to happen.

In the meantime I will continue to write.

Godspeed America and its people, and twice to the world over.

Whatever.

>"Thanks for your support for my daddy. Togerther we can Make America Great Again!"

Trump made some very ignorant and bigoted comments towards Mexicans coming over the border

he needs to apologize for making them

The definition of racism is thinking that one race is supreme over another, as such, it has obviously become a fucking buzzword used inaccurately constantly.
Assuming that someone who is poor and a minority and lives in the hood might be a gang member is not racist because it has no basis on supremacy

There is 11 million most mexicans have been self deporting many american factory jobs are moving to mexico even Honda is moving to mexico a raise in jobs a aging population and more education with a decreased birth rate have lowered illegal immigration from mexico to the point where more mexicans leave then come the american dream is dead unions regulations and high taxes have killed america

How is he racist?
How is he sexist?
How is he objectively bad in any way?

Try and answer the question "Why vote for Donald Trump?" and you'll get your answer.

you understand you are more likely to be struck be lightning than be killed in a terrorist attack?
to respond by banning all muslims (besides the fact that it's completely unenforcable, and because its a less than 1% minority of extremist muslims that are actually an issue) it is one of the stupidest and most regressive thing proposed in the past 100 years, completely xenophobic and would make america the laughing stock of the entire world. Not to mention that it would make America a much much higher target for extremist attacks.

Not an argument. So yes it would appear you are poorly educated.

>you don't know isis attacked san bernadino

what we do know is two extremists attacked that luncheon, actually

assuming it was ISIS is just you jumping the gun with no evidence

uh again he didn't say "every single muslim is a terrorist" not even once did he ever say that.
he said "we have people coming into our country and we don't know who they are. maybe we should find out first"

but way to gobble up the main stream media like a useful tool

where do you get off bitching at him.

List the bigoted comments against mexicans/muslims with source please.

Yea that's why niggers need to get off welfare

Nigga I just posted that to be an asshat, I wasn't even the person you initially replied to

you sound really pissed 'cause no one is paying attention to you.

it's not just mexicans actually it's people from honduras, ncaragua, panama, columbia, venezuela, belize, paraguay, brazil, cuba

that is a lot of apologizing
and he has nothing to apologize for

a younger, trap version of Trump

lets just agree that you're stupid. ok kid.

Because hes a populist and for the people and is clearly needed as he is anti-establishment and the establishment is very corrupt and is not democratic in anyway?

because I don't want a bigot running my country

isis claimed the attack actually get with times fucko
see above ISIS in san bernadino is enough cause to say "let's check out if someone has radical ties before we randomly let anyone in our country"

Just because they do not take part does not stop them condoning the acts.

Islam has no place in modern society, ever wonder why countries which are majority muslim are shitholes?