JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Sarkeesian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf is this

>That 1999 haircut

holy fuck that's hilarious

did you take the pic of the yearbook? if so, how did you get your hands on it?

She fuckin played herself

Why the fuck she looks like sasuke

Oh god oh god oh god I hate this feminist cunt oh god help

A rebel, fighting oppression even then.

Kek

Indeed, my fellow feminist

10/10 user

Hahahah this is great

Our future president.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Sarkeesian It's little boysn some of which are the age of men, trying to dismiss a person based on what they looked link in high school.

Kudos to you, my nigga.

was trying to find the right words to say exactly this. who in the world is the same person they were in highschool? even 3 yrs later ur totally different

Shes a self promoting shyster bitch regardless of what she looks like, this is just icing on the cake.

Literally kill yourself

maybe but I feel like this is your problem and not hers or ours. so figure it out.

>who in the world is the same person they were in highschool?
people do not become less stupid. you can get more educated, but if you were a faggot in high school, you are probably still a faggot even if you think you arent.
>who wasnt a fagget in high school, amirite guys?

youll figure it out when you graduate 7 years from now

Well, her stoopid hair is a good example of her thought process.

Complaining about video games is the new wearing Black with spikes to fight back against the man.

nah you just don't understand what an attack ad Homenim is. It's ok to be uneducated, but not to also be vocal about it.

see this, and get educated.

>Complaining about video games

Like most of Sup Forums?

Found the feminist

Ok criticizing her needing 200k for a video that denouce's the gaming industry, instead of doing something more constructive with that money, is ad Homenim.

Pointing out that possibly "death threats" Directed at her were faked, during gamer gate, is ad Homenim.

Oh and she's definately a bitch.

>definately

Off by 7

>Muh edumacation

I am an autodidact. I have been an experimental biologist, computer consultant, and many other things, without any degree.

I invite you to self-copulate, as you are clearly a coprophagic sycophant.

this has to be fake. its too perfect. i really want confirmation. most of her follows look like that but i figured she was always just a tad bit smarter than them.

Nice

>mad cause a nigga gettin paid

trips or not you never dated in highschool and got good grades but now things are harder and girls still dont like you but you still think you are smart even though you really aren't. It's ok you didn't understand what I said totally just try and learn

Are you fucking retarded

7000 actually

that was sort of my point you that is ok if you want to apply it to me, I am on Sup Forums, so there is that, but it doesnt change my point. Im still right.

using big words is a sign of being smart as much as having a faggy haircut in highschool is a sign of bad judgement and stupidity

Isnt that what \b\ stands for? Fucking retarded?

Now that is ad homenim son. You didn't refute anything I just said.

she is shedding some very bad light on video games and gained massive influence and support in the scene. she is a problem for people with a passion for videogames.

Whew, as long as it is not over 9000

Repeater digits! And neither of those criticisms is ad hominem. Both are valid.
Ad hominem attack would be to say that her hair makes her look stoopid - except that it actually shows that she is stoopid.

>IF YOU FIND SOMETHING FUNNY YOU ARE A CHILD
stop.

Put down the thesaurus Jimmy, it's time for bed

wait so someone actually went through the effort to look up her highschool yearbook picture?

wow, thats creepy and obsessive

nice work thunderf00t

Your point was that you are a coprophagic sycophant? Well, we're totes in agreement then!

liek omg ew

lesbian perhaps

Being triggered since 2001

Not if you actually understand them, which you would know if you understood them

saved.

>get educated
keksimus maximus
SJW version of
>read the Bible

>There's no way someone happened to go to high school with her and remembered what a weird looking fucker she was back then and knew people would find it lulzy, which we do

ALWAYS WITH THE FUCKING FISH-MOUTH!
WHY DO THESE CUNTS HAVE SUCH FUCKING BIG TEETH AND WHY DO THEY NEVER CLOSE THEIR MOUTHS?!

Fuck, not even an adult and already can tell she is a bull dyke feminist.
No wonder she hates men,
Every man in highschool probably ignored her for being such an ugly cunt.
>w-why don't men like me

Tristan?

>Hookt ahn fonix rilly werkt fer mee

Ftfy

Cock tribute to get more n00dz

Would hang onto those bitch handles and bang the hell out of her.

> why do they never choose their mouths?

teenagers generally have shit taste and look awkward. why would you think it's fake?

>all this femnazi tumblr asshurt

MOAR BREADS LIEK THIS

Ew

Is OP's post the only post in this entire fucking thread that isn't bait
holy shit I hope every single one of you kill yourselves tonight. How much of faggots must you all be to make worst posts then the flaming fagot that is op.

theres a difference between intelligent and educated. using big words doesnt make your point magically not stupid.

it's possible. i've noticed the only women who subscribe to that whole sjw sect are those who are either emotionally undesirable to men (sluts and fatties), or disinterested in men either way.

U mad bro?

These are ad hominem attacks.

this is an ad hominem. opinion discardad :^)

This, in this case it's an actually-true instance of "I went to school with her" (just not necessarily OP)

>Anita Sarkeesian
trigged

ad hominem isn't a fucking blanket term for insults you glory hole stunt double bitch

“Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity. For the crowd believes that if it cannot see to the bottom of something it must be profound. It is so timid and dislikes going into the water.”
-Nietzsche

literally this pic sums her up

No, but it does establish your incapacity to comprehend complex ideas, which is all Big Words are.

As the representative of the feminist view here, your obvious inability to follow my convo in your native toungue displays the true value of your chosen crusade to the men who actually get things done, so they can rightly dismiss it as irrelevant.

keked

Then she spots a cis plane

>That's the joke, retard.