Hey Sup Forums, I have a date tomorrow

Hey Sup Forums, I have a date tomorrow.
I've never been on a date before, so I'm getting fuckin nervous. I know I'll probably be shitting myself by tomorrow, could you guys give me some advice?

pls Sup Forums help me

guys

goodbye world

>give me some advice

Sure thing, assclown.
>stand tall, shoulders relaxed, don't slump
>maintain eye contact, especially when talking
>firm, assertive, physical contact. make it known that this does not make you uncomfortable.
>speak from your chest, not your throat. mean what you say.
>keep the "me, myself and I" talk to a minimum. leave a lot about yourself up to her imagination.
>if you're forced into a conversational corner, smoothly change the subject or just agree and stop talking
>DO NOT FUCKING play with your phone while on the date. If it's an emergency, take it the fuck outside.

Overall just don't suck and you'll be fine.

I don't really use my phone. Also, what does it mean to speak from your chest and not your throat?

I think so far I've handled things fine. I was very right to the point when I asked her out and even decided where we're going, basically. I walked up to her and said "Hey Stephanie, do you like -_____?" And when she said yes I asked "Would you like to go there with me?" She agreed and we picked a day. I just messaged her on Facebook for the first time and I kept it simple. I said: "Hey Steph, when do you want to get together tomorrow? I forgot to tell you that I work until 5, lol.
I was thinking 6:30?"

What do you think?

bring a container for your spaghetti

This tbh, OP.

I'm actually pretty confident about all this. All that stuff I posted after the original post was because I thought the thread would die and so it wouldn't matter what I posted.

She's the one who likes me, she flirts with me big time

This faggot knows. Act confident even if you're shitting yourself. Make her laugh. Ask her questions about her, let her tell you her boring ass stories and you're good.

Good luck OP, I hope shes hot

It's a metaphor. To speak from your chest means to speak loud and firm. Don't sound meek. Best of luck and godspeed, OP

>Let her do the talking.
>When she tells a story ask her how she felt in a specific situation.
>Don't tell her about your little fetishes, keep those to yourself. That's something you can talk about later.
>Be calm, as if your thoughts are somewhere completely different. Make the impression that you have a lot on your mind.

Thanks buddy. I work with her, actually. She's alright, I'd say she's a 6 but it's a start

>check'd
Thanks user

>Make the impression that you have a lot on your mind.

Oh trust me I do

Also why the hell would I tell her my fetishes at any point soon? It's just a first date

are you stupid?
Just be yourself. (what did you actually think you would have to do?)
Of course you will be exited if it is your first time. But just ignore your nervousness, and just focus on what you like to do.
Btw: If you should not be able to control yourself and your feelings, you are not worth it anyways. In this case you can just kill yourself.

What i mean is don't get to geeky.

what tv show is this pic from?

This guy fucks.

Workaholics

It's my first date, and wanted a little bit of advice ans some tips. It's no big deal, user.

Oh alright, I'll try not to

Just slap the ol' d on the table and tell her it ain't gone suck itself.

kek

I think everyone's nervous on their first date, but just try to act natural. Natural as in act like you would when you're pretending to be normal in real life, not natural as in the way you act when you're furiously fapping to a furry thread. Past that, fuck, I don't even know what dates are like for kids these days. I'm old.

get off the net grandpa

>Listen lady, whats you name? Kathie? Great. Listen Kathie. You don't know me, I don't know you. So let's start things of by you sucking my schlong.

Neither do I.
I'm not like, incredibly nervous or anything. I just plan on enjoying my food at my favourite restaurant and finding out more about her. Then we'll part ways and go home, I'll game and maybe get drunk. That's what I'm thinking or hoping will happen, or something like that.

make sure you jerk off before you go so youre not super horny

>could you guys give me some advice?
Don't worry. It won't matter what you do.
It's not like you'll ever have another one.

This. This over and over again.
Best advice in this whole thread.

I'll be completely honest.. I wasn't super excited when she said yes. She seamed into me so I decided to ask her out, but I'm kind of hoping this doesn't lead to much. I don't think I'm all that into her but I guess that could change. I've been single for a long time, and since grade 12 I decided that I enjoy being single. I don't really want a relationship right now

Oh shit I didn't think of that, thanks

stop being such a faggot. if you can't go on a date and have fun without making such a big deal over with and fucking yourself and wasting her time, you are probably not worth it anyway...

WHERE AN I FUCVK ON THE FIRST DATESHIRT

also make sure to:
>comliment her outfit ONCE, not to rain down compliments.
>dont say anything negative about other people
Dont quote movies or tv or try to teach her something new, its super annoying
>open the door to the car if you can, the restaurant....basically if you can then open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody do the dinosaur

a y y l m a o

Nah it'll be fun. We'll see where it goes

Heres my trick to making women go nuts over me.

Just remember in the back of your head that shes a loser. No matter what.

She agreed to go on a date with you, so she shows some interest. At no point in the date do you lose your cool and think shes better than you. Always be thinking "Yeah she's okay but I'm such a chatch. I'm smarter, more funny, she's got tits but thats about it"

Also, no fat chicks OP. I'm watching you

9/11

Stop thinking about it and have fun, the second you begin to think "what if" stop and just do what feels fucking right

Thats probably the best advice I've heard so far, thanks user

>no fat chicks

ye sorry to dissapoint, she's overweight. She's not like, super obese or anything, but overweight none the less. Like I said, it's a first date, I have to start somewhere.

(all me)
I keep coming up with more...

Roll up a few sheets of toilet paper and hold it between your but cheeks, I'm serious it's called a "manpon" it makes your farts not stink and if you geet nervous you dont get swamp ass from sweating. If it comes down to sexy times just go to the bathroom, take it out, flush it and youre all fresh and ready to go.

Yeah I'm not doing that

try it before the date. It's a life changer

>"I'm not doing that"

That is why you have never had a date op, youre a pussy who wont try new things