Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xC5bpPfltOI
youtu.be/dHAfzRBraak
youtu.be/c_ROxf62E0M
youtube.com/results?search_query=cristina pacheco aqui nos toco vivir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>from the boing boing shop

why don't we go liberate our southern neighbors like we did for the middle east

Because you're already plagued by drug cartels and gangs in your own country and can't deal with them. What makes you think it would go better in a place they're even more present?

We can use more force in other countries since non-americans are not human.

No oil.

Yeah, this.

who do you think arms and funds them?

javascript:quote('68536898');
wtf i hate south korea now

>frog burguer education

but there's tons of oil in mexico anons

I really don't understand. What's the use of not being an anarchy for Mexico? They are killing each other anyway but worst because psychos are killing nice people.

Fuck Mexicans, they are sissy indians that wont do shit for their own country even if it's controlled by the fucking Zetas.

I seriously hope someone nukes the whole area.

Mexico produces a shit ton of oil retards

The cartels make a shit ton of money from stealing oil

When we liberate a country there are tons or refugees. It works well in the middle east because they just go to Europe and destroy it..

If we did it in Mexico we would get a shit ton of more Mexicans.

el coreANO seƱores

>If we did it in Mexico we would get a shit ton of more Mexicans.
what? why would there be more, I thought they'd want to stay since we'd make it safer

>2011

I've seen it time and time again pretty much any news story on Sup Forums apart from presidential elections are from 2011-2012. Why is this?

Be careful guys, Tarako easily hands over your IP when he is threaten by the cartel.

because I don't want more shitskins or excuse to host "refugees"

What makes you think Mexicans will accept American refugees ?

Listen you pseudo european nigger, we arent controlled by zetas, you would want that wouldnt you? Well fuck its not happening, regions like nuevo leon got 144% less murders this year compared to last year and yucatan is safer than georgia. if you want to nuke 3rd world shitholes you might as well want to nuke yours, fucking edgelord

I remember a while ago there was stories circulating of Mexicans taking up arms against the cartels and corrupt police in country towns, and now the government was trying to form them into some sort of rural milita
was that true and did they manage to not immediately get btfo

Are Mexican guys generally handsome or not?

I don't know anything about that or have i ever heard of it, unless you are talking about that commie movement in the 90's

You don't have tortoises walking around with heads stuck on their back ? You have oil ? You have actual cities and not just some tequila saloons towns everywhere ?

No, mestizo is literally the worst race that ever existed

Lies. I see many mestizo qts on grindr

>mestizo
>race

You are retarded

Its so ugly it deserves to be its own race, its like it doesnt even have european ancestry

Yes. Watch Cartel Land, it's a great documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=xC5bpPfltOI

We have a better and more advanced economy than yours even without being as developed, that's one out of many.

Dude, blog del narco is people actually reporting on narco activity, how the fuck would you be able to report anything on cartels from Korea, the cartels aren't going to go just after any guy criticizing them, there's plenty of people doing that, and even if you could somehow fool them, let's say you pick up a fight with a narco junior, you run the risk the victim's family goes public with the attack being unprovoked,

These guys run very sophisticated operations, they're not fucking amateurs, they do use fucking IT criminals to launder money, gather information, etc. If you make them look ridiculous you can bet you'll end up with your own dick shoved inside your mouth, even in Korea, they'll just sub-contract whoever is the mafia in your country as they do have links through the Italians and the Russians.

These guys don't fuck around, they will kill your family to send a message just to save themselves the trouble another dumb fuck might come up with the same idea.

You read like you got bullied bad there

This should be the 1st documentary where cameramen get Oscars for having balls this big. I've seen films like "The War Tapes" where cameramen put themselves in harms way (in a tactical, shielded manner). But I've never seen a film where cameramen actively run towards the shooters... who happen to be the cartel with machine guns everyones got guns and worst there's no laws or real procedure to control anything. Jesus fucking christ.

t. Shitskin

Why on earth would you defend mestizos

mexico needs to be nuked 2bh

You are in the wrong board, my dude.

You can pretend to be a nazi in there :DD

>oh no he hates uncivilized people
>must be a nazi XDDDDD :DDDDD

Because they're my people malinchista de mierda, regardless of ancestry, and because fuck losers like you, where you from? Ecatepec?

You're writing textbook racist bs, you're the same as any supremacist you little piece of shit

lmfao, you're not white either cunt

So, ugly violent uncivilized people are your people? Damn, that must suck

Im from Coahuila, finally leaving this shithole soon

jumping the border? better do it quick.

Memes aside, people like you are cowards. Scum who would rather flee to a better country than fix their own.

By Sup Forums standards no, wonder if anything is white.

any mexican that thinks they're white isn't white by first world standards.

I guess you never heard "el corrido de don alejo" before my black friend

I was born in the US, i dont need to jump to border, or swim or make a tunnel, also that shit is easy for you to say, you live in one if not the most developed cunt

>These guys run very sophisticated operations, they're not fucking amateurs, they do use fucking IT criminals to launder money, gather information, etc. If you make them look ridiculous you can bet you'll end up with your own dick shoved inside your mouth, even in Korea, they'll just sub-contract whoever is the mafia in your country as they do have links through the Italians and the Russians.

well, jose, I will not do risk though but we're not a wrecked country that an innocent citizen get slaughtered by mere bottom feeder life gangmembers.

They are just confusing as if they're some real force starting as violent gangmembers.
but they're actually not. they're teenage mindset gunshooting playing chimpanzees.
the real force is well formed regular military corps. and I used to be one of them because of the conscription. I guarantee if any korean squadron could go to mexico, we can literally fucking break every one of that gangmembers.
and in korea, no one does make some seriously violent gang who aming to kill everyone they could just like extremly dumb spics or niggas looking upon those gun shooting gang deeds as if some cool thing.

in korea we used to jail and commited military style mental reform all the criminal-like people. some of them even be dragged for reason that they have tattoo in their body.

youtu.be/dHAfzRBraak
youtu.be/c_ROxf62E0M

Well thats new, new shit to learn

yeah, like afghanistan, or iraq, or libya...

These are my people

youtube.com/results?search_query=cristina pacheco aqui nos toco vivir

>finally leaving this shithole soon

Good, you can also leave this board while you are at it.

i find it hard to believe you were born in the US and went back to mexico

No, you just need to take your huge pussy and praise the burgers while the real men endure and get their shit together, dont forget your anal lube and dragon dildo while you run faggot

Oh you know amigo our FSB works in other countries too. And narco cartels are good targets for training anyway, because they all murderers and not humans, let so say this no one will cry for them.

>in korea we used to jail and commited military style mental reform all the criminal-like people

Fuck, we need military-style brainwash reformatories too

They can get anyone in any country man, you're delusional if you thnk otherwise, the cartels are not gangs, these guys are in fact very traditional and dislike anyone who uses drugs or gets tattoos who they only see as cannon folder. The guys at the top work alongside Ivy leaguers in financial centers like New York or London, we are talking a business worth billions and the most dangerous and powerful criminal organizations in mankind's history. These fuckers dominate the US drug market, what the fuck do you think we are talking about?

No, my father and mother went to the US for """""shopping""""" and my mother was 9 month pregnant soo...

You say that but I bet most people would do the same if given the chance

man, your security aparatus is so corrupt anyone in Mexico is working for the cartels, or do you think these are principled people who wouldn't do that?

No, we don't, the fucking problem has largely been the government thinking they can remain corrupt and solve this using brute force rather than reform and observe human rights/stamp out corruption.

What the heck US of A I was thought you have a professionals the special services like FBI and CIA.

Our FSB have removing terrorists everyday. Say good luck to FSP, Jose.

kek, the CIA has been involved with the cartels from the begining, how naive are you Ivan?

While it's true the govermen corruption is part of the problem, the real reason why we still a third world is because our culture is corrupt itself. Most people don't see wrong to give "mordidas".

If the goverment is corrupt is just a reflec of how sick the mexican society is.atm

I know this from the beginning, because no one allowed Mexico go went full communism. They doing their job, as keeping Mexico in the pit, right?

I don't have any fucking interest to know how they are dreadful and frightening. fucking stop it.

and please get fucking smart stopping idolizing those chimpanzees in 21th centuary. don't you really know the reason why that spics and niggas are treated as same level?
It's because the fucking dumb spics and niggas always like to be some gangmember with strange chimpanzee resembling gun shooting posture.

look at the pic I post. look at it.
do you guys seriously think those bottom feeder lives who always like to show which finger sign they use while anal masturbation?

fucking whites or asians don't idolize those chimpanzees. but spics and niggas do that since they're struggling with lack of intelligence

It is not people with my ethnic background the niggers threatening with nuclear war. Now, you fucking gook, you are really lucky than Japs, Chinks and Best Gooks haven't obliterated your plastic shithole into oblivion, so pray Kim doesn't take advantaje of both Trump and your meme political instability right now.

idk what do you exactly like to mean but okay anyway.

no matter chink or nips would do to my country gun shooting gangmembers appearing wouldn't happen. and even if some vicious group appear,
it should be like northkorea, as strick and regular form, not like those childish gunplaying shit brain owners.

good luck to you, jose. I hope you can escape from the degenerate.