Some girl a grade lower than me in high school. Everyone called her 'shovel face'

Some girl a grade lower than me in high school. Everyone called her 'shovel face'.

This is after some plastic surgery...

I'll see if I can find the au natural shovel face.

And shes still happier than your ass

>Master of Science in Education
always good to see a degree in STEM Fields

Why guy? Why?

Look what I had for dinner faggot

Jelly?

idk about you but i think a masters in STEM is more valuable than a box full of shitty nachos

Stim?

Why didn't you take a photo before you threw it up?

I have a fucking msisa from gmu

And it's a masters in education. Still lives in the podunk backwoods

Put this into google translate (Beta to English) and got the following:

Girl I orbited in high school rejected me. Even though she wasn't very attractive, I though I had a chance. Started caller her poo face in my mind whenever I saw her afterwards walking with Chad.

This is after some facebook stalking...

I'll see if I can find an old picture from her shrine next to my bed in my mom's basement.

SCREENCAP GOLD!!!!!

samefaq

Sam-é-faq? What the fuck is that? I know samefag and samefagging but not this thirteen year old "lol I used a letter wrong so it looks funny lol omg like totally" retard shit.

Put this into google translate (Beta to English) and got the following:

I'm a huge faqqot that sucks millions of diqs

Can't wait to see this in a YLYL

See at least when he uses the letter "Q" here in place of "ck" it makes a sharper noise when read. It isn't there to look more cute it actually makes *some* sense even if it isn't all the way there.

While the girl was getting her Masters in education, OP was busy working on a PhD in faggotry.

God dammit Sup Forumsro you figured it out. His dissertation must have been on the importance of cupping the balls.

you guys are mean

I know OP is gay enough to count as 2 people but I don't know that I would pluralize him. Although you are indeed correct his act of inflicting faggotry and stupidity on others is mean on some level.

Before this thread dies I just wanted to call OP a faggot one last time.