What the hell makes him think anyone cares if he sees the new ghostbusters movie or not

What the hell makes him think anyone cares if he sees the new ghostbusters movie or not

the thousands of pre-teen faggot kids he calls fans i'd guess

Dude seriously like who the hell cares about old video games and shit besides stupid 6th graders anyways

theyre stupid little shits trying to be edgy

i dont think hes sexist

but who gives a fuck what this guy thinks

I've meet James in real life he is a great guy and his opinion is valid because je is a movie nerd so he knows what he is talking about and is up to date with movie news unlike dickmuncher op

seeing as you've made multiple threads about this, I'd say you care quite a lot

Have you ever met op in real life?

wats it like talking to hi be as detailed as possible i wanna know man i wanna be his best friend tbh is that weird

I told him on Facebook that I cared.

The video was aimed at fans expecting him to review the movie. Go back to fucking reddit you autists

I'm not the only one who's been talking about this lately
its a controversial issue

>"I'm not going to see a move"
>Controversial

SJW tumblerinas trying to stir shit up on Sup Forums
Fuck off and take your bull shit else where.

It's only controversial if you're a PC tumblr white knight

Yeah I saw that feminazi whore the nostalgia chick put in her awful 2 cents about it too people need to stfu so what he doesn't wanna see the stupid movie so he's obviously a sexist.fuck people

>you've got red on you.

I meet him at a meet and greet in LA at some game store that they used to film his movie. James is the shit he was funny telling jokes to all his fans taking photos and all that me and him were talking about video game for like 5 minutes

you just made a thread earlier, nobody gave a shit about you "not caring" so here you are with a new thread proclaiming how much you don't care once again

Yeah, fuck this particular guy's passion!

This. I won't see those fat cunts and niggertits pretend to be Ghostbusters. It's garbage!

>>you've got red on you.
What does this mean?

Mr matei please stop

He's a good dude who doesn't wanna see a terrible movie so sjw are using that as an excuse to start there bullshit with a guy who has never gotton political in any of his videos

He likes "Mike Tyson Mysteries" though. He's got shit taste in films and needs to burn.

i met op once he was gay

Who the fuck even likes Mike Tyson Mysteries?

Sorry I usually don't go to gay bars

Exactly?! No one watches that shit, except him.

He likes Mike Tyson Mysteries, but shits all over Ghostbusters. Baffling.

>irrelevant faggot hating based AVGN
go back to 9gag, you SJW prick ass cunt

get back to watching your mike tyson mysteries, nigger lover!

He's okay with shit no matter how bad but it has to star an iconic 80's pop culture idol for it to suffice. Seriously, this dude sounds like a cranky, old fart.

>9gag
>SJW

Can't decide on which invisible enemy to call me, huh?

The new Ghostbusters looks fucking terrible.

this

How dare you say that you racist sexist fuck nah I'm kidding that shit looks fucking awful but you better not let Patton oswalt hear you say that

The best thing about James is he completely ignores you fucktards like a fucking boss and keeps making awesome shit for his fans. Go to your echo chamber tumblr and rot your brain so we don't have to suffer your bullshit op and shills

>I don't care
>here I am crying like a baby about it

Patton Oswalt is fucking terrible.

The fact that he got tons of ''professional'' online journalists and celebrities like Patton Oswald trying their damnest to insult and discredit him in any way they can (even called him sexist and insulted his wife) kind of shows that he's a pretty big deal, him having 2 million subscribers on YT and all.

James is a known Ghostbusters fan, a huge one at that, if he didn't review the new one his fans would be pretty baffled. He also advises people to simply not waste their money on movies that they know fully well that they will not like, like the latest Hollywood remake.

Yeah because it's full of women. NO matter what that's the real reason you hate it. You need to watch it without judgement and you'll see that it's a solid 6/10. It's not your fault, just trust me on this.

He's just another fat little loudmouth who thinks his opinion matters

How can you know I don't care if I don't tell you guys I odn care

>cranky old fart
The video of him saying he's not gonna review the new GB is as calm and well intentioned as you can get.

is that a mixture of jim and dwight

You're fucking terrible.

I actually liked him back in the day when he sang that heavy metal anthem "Balls to the Walls"

You're fucking correct.

He was visibly sweaty from just finishing an episode of, "Mike Tyson Mysteries", though.

But why he's a harmless YouTube critic who doesn't bother anyone.it really pisses me off and wish to god I could punch those fucking people in the mouth fuck Patton oswald fuck the nostalgia chic who ran her mouth too like people fucking care

You were fucking wrong.

Shawn of the Dead quote. Idk what he actually intended by if though.

the buns were red you stupid fuck. it makes perfect sense.

The fact that all those people whining about him got a backlash so huge that they went full damage control gives me hope for humanity.

That shit is hilarious

>You've got red on you.

Not going to watch the movie because not one character reprises their original role. His calmness is due to his autism. Show a little empathy why don't you?

>What the hell makes him think anyone cares if he sees the new ghostbusters movie or not
The same thing that makes us care that you don't care. It is his expression his unhappiness with how the new GB remake is not what he expects.
He can say and video himself expressing that as much as Fag boys and Damaged cumdumpsters saying they want to jack off in the opposite gender bathroom just because they identify as a fruit salad

what the hell makes you think anyone cares if you care if he thinks anyone cares if he sees the new ghostbusters movie or not?

What's your favorite episode of MIke's Tyson Mysteries?

OP is a fag
That movie is shit
OP is a fag
The nerd is OK, I guess
OP is a huge motherfucking fag

I'm more interested in whether or not Joseph Fritzl has seen the movie tbh and what his opinions on it would be.

why indeed? this sounds like a mystery fit for michael tyson.

Can you show me a link for that?
>Not going to watch the movie because not one character reprises their original role.
That's just one of his complaints. He also mocks how absolutely terrible and unfunny the trailers make the film look and how it's the latest shameless Hollywood remake of a beloved movie. He even said that he wouldn't have issues with a new cast if they were slowly brought in for fans to get used to.
>His calmness is due to his autism.
I don't think you know what autism even is. He's being calm about his opinion like a sane man.

better question is; Why do you care?

amen

who the fuck is joseph fritzl

Why do you care about some cuck horder's opinion?

Awwwe... I like his reviews

*hoarder's

He's on his autism meds. When he wasn't he went full bore autist on Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde nintendo. That was hilarious as fuck

I don't know if I can believe that image? Please to god tell is that ben 10 sticker actually made and produced by CN?

he used to do speaking engagements for nambla until the price in oil dropped and he had to return to fort mcmurray. he should start touring again next spring.

where are all these mike tyson mystery fans coming from?!

>When he wasn't he went full bore autist on Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde nintendo
You do know that the AVGN is a character?

The father you wish you had

fritzl's schnitzels!

what the hell makes you think any cares if you care, faggot.
and the movie is shit, if you watch it your should and soon will be IN THE OVENS.

BUILD THE WALL
OF OVENS

You sound like a pretty big faggot too, though.

no, but OP is a faggot so why would I want to.

Those "professional" journalists taking aim at his wife of all things was fucking sickening, honestly not much grinds my gears nowadays but I have to admit, that got to me.

Plus, complaining that James' company is named Cinemassacre? Really? That's the bullet you're going to use against him is it?

This. For the schnitzels!

take your bleached faggy asshole back to r eddit, faggot.

James also got support from his close friends, except Doug Walker (Nostalgia Critic) so far, so there's still hope left in man.

I think He and his wife were dating before or around the time he created The Nerd persona. 12 years ago.

>Cinemassacre
The most casual name for a cult film critique series ever. His review of Jackie Chan was pathetic. He just glazes over shit everybody always knows about Jackie. His vids are just as bad as those shit YouTube videos called Top 10 Movies That Will Keep You Awake or some shit. Even Filmojo makes his ass look sorry as fuck

Citation needed

I stopped taking him seriously when I found out he was a fan of Mike Tyson Mysteries.

Review of Jackie Chan? What? That's a person. His film reviews are great, they are not presumptious and feel genuine. How exactly are movie reviews comparable to a ''top 10 list'' where each slot gets at best 1 minute of basic screentime?

It's good to see some of the usual suspects showing up in that, at least not everyone is a dumbass

thanks for the chuckle.

>Likes watch mojo
Kill yourself.

Scripted Mike Tyson isn't funny at all. Unscripted Mike is the best.

That's because doug is a fucking cuck too and his protege the nostalgia chic talked shit so fuck doug

source?!

It's just another shitty remake of an old movie. We have them every year. They suck, but get some money; and life goes on.

Dane fucking cook had to put his 2 cents in lol unbelievable what a fucking joke

Attitude's like yours are why they remade Point Break.

You do enough to make a thread about faggot

Apparently you care immensely. Why else would you create this thread late at night on a fucking friday?

>the nostalgia chick talked shit
I only just saw this, sweet jesus man, all James said was "I don't want to see this movie", and James is a major factor in how she has a career in the first place and she turns around and slags him off? What the fuck is wrong with these cunts