Feeling for some feels

Feeling for some feels.

Anyone has the comic with the dying cat who apologies to the human about small stuff in life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1iuxTf3jJOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Repost from last thread:

>be me
>severely depressed
>do my best to hide it from everybody; nobody knows
>constantly make excuses for why I am taking so long with school (in reality failing all my classes)
>meet a girl
>she tells me that she has a crush on me
>a few months later, ask her out
>spend nearly every free hour together
>turning life around, actually happy for the first time in years
>she has her own problems in her life; she does some pretty bad things to me, but always regrets it, sobbing for hours about hurting me
>both of us grow as people
>fast forward to about 7-8 months ago, we have been dating for almost 3 years at this point
>she says that she worries that she is falling out of love with me
>one week later, she breaks up with me
>be in denial for a while, convinced we would get back together
>ask her out again about 3 months later, she says that not enough time has passed
>have given this advice to people many times before, so I know that I need to move on, but cant
>dream about getting back together almost every night, wake up depressed
>depression returns
>start failing classes again
>feeling suicidal
>ask her out one more time, about a week ago
>she said no
>after this time, something changed
>I don't care if we get back together anymore
>feel that I have actually moved on
>not sure if I'm lying to myself or not
>back in same boat as before I met her - severe depression, completely directionless in life. What is the point of anything?

More to the story of course, but those are the basics.

found it

Holy fuck you pussy. Get over her. It's just another girl you ugly fuck. Start fighting, become a man, do something you're passionate about.

It might take your weak ass a few months (6+) to become anything close to a man, but by then at least try fucking another girl.

>Anime edd ed and eddie

KYS

I don't know... It's all a matter of perspective... That guy could be trying to toss her on the train and she's freaking out.

I don't normally listen to country music, but I heard this song a few weeks ago and it has been hitting me hard...

youtu.be/1iuxTf3jJOY

what he looking at?

woops forgot pic

God damnit I hadn't heard this in years. Only country song that ever provoked a reaction. And I fucking hate country.

Poor dude

I don't believe that my heart was comically broken into two pieces when I heard her answer, but it was certainly fracture.
Scarred with small tears and crack that would soon worsen into fissures and ruptures as my tattered heart shook.
This virulent vibration brought on by whenever I saw her, whenever I heard her, and even whenever I think her, as if it were some toy thrashed about in the hands of an immature and hyperactive toddler.
My heart blames my eyes for their foolish tendency to be drawn to her in photos and in person, my ears for stupidly listening eagerly to her every word, and even my brain for its never ending train of thought completely about her.
But most of all, as it falls to pieces unable to retain its once unmarked form in the face of ceaseless quaking, it blames itself for having fallen in love in the first place.

I thought that eventually things would get better, that I'd learn to manage, that I would get over myself and do something.

turns out I didn't do anything and it never happened.

don't procrastinate, guys.

its hard man. i don't check my email, i don't check my voicemail, i read texts and let them sit.
i'm barely hanging on in college and i'm wasting a lot of money.
i want to fix my reality, but i'm not taking steps to change it. what i want to happen and whats actually happening are two different things.

Anyone have that picture of a guy who's like depressed and he's getting notes from things like nihilism, existentialism, quantum theory, etc, and the last one is from God?

Yeah, tried that. Started working out, building stuff, hanging out with people / catching up with old friends. Sometimes it just takes time, and no amount of "just man up bro!" will change that.

I know that I will get over her eventually, and find someone else. What worries me more is that by going back to the way I used to be, I am realizing that being depressed and directionless is just who I am, and that is a scary thought.