You will see war between China and US in your lifetime

You will see war between China and US in your lifetime.

its long overdue tbqh

You will win a war with China in your lifetime

Proxy wars, yes.
A full blown war between superpowers? Especially one with a nuclear exchange?
I have my doubts as to whether the Chinese would be that stupid.

This is stupid.

*walks away*

you underestimate the stupidity of the chinese

>you underestimate the stupidity of the trump

fixed that for you

/thread

Trump is just pretending, user. He is not that stupid. He is pretty much Bush/Reagan 2.0.

> BETWEEN superpowerS

Only one superpower m8

Bush was a moron. Reagan was senile. How does that inspire confidence in the slightest?

really makes you glee in joy

What second super power?

Oh common guys america is still kinda a super power

Trump is isolationist and don't give a shit about other country.

Why does every fag fantasize about this?

First of all the largest producer doesn't go to war with the largest consumer, will never happen.

Secondly, The Chinese military is completely inferior. They even admit that they are technologically decades behind us. Giglz, how many aircraft carriers do they have again? How many global bases? What's their military spending compared to ours? Ok, wanna talk about nukes now? Fucking KEK! They can't threaten us with the arsenal they have, any nukes they sent our way would be intercepted before any damage was done. Their missile technology is inferior. We have more ICBMs, we have military bases at their doorstep in South Korea and Japan. Also, every NATO member would join in to help humiliate China. They can't win this war in the extremely unlikely event that it even happens.

Fucking /thread

>China will be finished in your lifetime
Taiwan will rise

Is Fallout series actually a accurate depiction of future?

That's not what his diplomatic overtures are showing.

it's fucking time for this. but americans are pussys and force us to join this stupid war between them.

We don't need your help Hans

let's hope for that

Aren't we would be involved in this too? USA USA USA Trump forever, kind of.

you are the third group who invades europe

Russia is in Europe historically.

He's right. Due to the results of this election, Russian are war with us against China

>China and US fight in a war
>my cunt is on the wrong side for the wrong reason thanks to one communist despot

WE

Was vikings snd shit.

I saw in the paper that china took a bomber all the way around all its man made island 'n shit.

and america moving its ships to so called "international waters around the disputed islands or mad made islands"

My thought on this.
its little too close for my liking IMO.

The best part is that even if we lose, we just retreat to eternal burger hq and let China take NZ and Australia.

Woah, hey guys....

Maybe. Maybe not.

No.

Video games are not an accurate source for anything.

China's a paper tiger. All they have to do is flex their muscles to scare some important people and no-one fucks with them. See: Trump.