Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sostrenews.com/mosul-iraq-isis-kills-25-prisoners-by-lowering-them-into-vat-of-acid/

shanghaiexpat.com/blog/shanghai-and-china/about-china/watch-what-happens-when-you-spit-melon-seeds-on-th-39328.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598477/ISIS-execute-25-people-lowering-NITRIC-ACID-Iraqi-spies-tied-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumps

Bump

So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist?

bumper

KEEP CHEWING

oh my god i feel sorry for that punk. that looks like it really hurt.

Who was the guy in the costume?

what is he wearing ?? fucking golden boi XD

Judge Dredd

is this the future ? :b

looks like a cos player wit a rubber hammer.

Since when can't you eat on the subway?

Samurai armor

check em

kek

The fuck are you on about? How is the behavior presented within ops image bad?

Fucking cunt got what was coming to him...

Id like to hear the story behind the sledge wielding samurai tho

Storytime faggots

Nigga it's pretty clear he lives in some backwards gook ass country where they eat dogs and run over babies

ummm wtf mate

sostrenews.com/mosul-iraq-isis-kills-25-prisoners-by-lowering-them-into-vat-of-acid/

>The Islamic State executed 25 prisoners by lowering them into a massive vat of highly corrosive nitric acid, according to Iraqi news reports.

>All 25 victims were executed on charges of spying in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, the de facto ISIS capital in Iraq. The mass execution is the latest abhorrent method used by the terrorist group. Other executions include public beheadings, crucifixion, lighting caged prisoners on fire and running them over with tanks.

Who's got it?

HAHAHA

is that a bone coming out of his hand at the end?!

Why were the chinamen so mad at him just for eating seeds on the train? Why do they have vending machines at the station if you're not allowed to eat on the train? What if you're not finished when your train comes? If i did that in vietnam would an autist in a samurai outfit crack my skull with a hammer??

>
its fake dude

hash slinging hasher*

this is fake, has been proven to be acting. Nice rubber mallot you wanker !

The guy eating was kind of right though. Who gives a fuck? Moralfags just trying to look good. He's a badass.

They're mad because he's spitting the shells on the floor like an ingrate.

I think you mean Judge dledd

Probably because he was spitting them all over the floor like some sort of nigger.

Because he's spitting that shit all over the place like a nigger and telling everyone to fuck off when they politely ask him not to? Deserved.

Is this how they initiate you into a motorcycle gang?

Story?

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHER FUCKER

>685378016

shanghaiexpat.com/blog/shanghai-and-china/about-china/watch-what-happens-when-you-spit-melon-seeds-on-th-39328.html

He was caught in the act trying to steal a motorcycle.

Fucking Chinese wetbacks... just as bad as sandniggers.

And that, my friends, is why reenactors are god tier.

just a casual samurai in the subway

But people who don't want to live like niggers do care tho...

"Cue the the Rickroll music, because as our more discerning readers have figured out by now, this was all a publicity stunt. It was reportedly performed by a Xi'an film company, who made it to advocate more civilized behavior on the metro. Because what's more civilized than a man in gold plated armor reacting to a minor offense by taking a hammer to another guy's head like a meth-addled Super Mario. "

damn tyrehuggers

We need more people like this

prove it

> i was expecting the skinny dude to go bruce lee mode on that mofo as soon as they got up

>Fucking cunt got what was coming to him...

Yeah, because people should have their teeth knocked out for chewing seeds on the subway.

He was being a jackass but for all you know he'd just had the shittiest day of his life. That dude is not the same person who beat you up in middle school. Grow the fuck up.

it's fake
his using a rubber hammer

This is an anonymous image board where anyone from all walks of life can post.shit for all we know bill gates is a regular shit poster and Anita sarkeesan is an avid CP aficionado

roll

when a man desperately tries to reach inside a bag in the middle of a fight you can be damn sure he ain't just after a quick swig of milk. Darwin got this kid good and proper.

Fuck. Holy fuck. Good on the kid getting pushed for trying to not use the knife at first but goddamn use the knife as a threat, not to kill

>Preach to man children on Sup Forums that'll sure do somethingg

Good boy , thats how its done

Any context here?

You having a shitty day is no excuse to make others suffer.

They asked him repeatedly to stop, yeah it wasn't warranted for him to get his skull cracked,But this was karma at it's finest

>for all you know he'd just had the shittiest day of his life
Except the reason he gave was he was too lazy to care. And even if you are having a shitty day - no better way to make it shittier than pissing off literally everyone around you.

> Yeah, because people should have their teeth knocked out for chewing seeds on the subway.
No, because he was snarky and disrespectful to everyone around him.

Kid got stabbed. How sad, messed up etc...
>but MAYBE....when you pick a fight with someone or try to rob them, and you get stabbed...maybe you had it coming

Brazilians, dumb ass.

So everytime you are disrespectful to someone you should have your face beaten by a hammer wielding faggot

just when i lose all hope in rekt, you throw this masterpiece in my face, thank you

>pointing this out like it makes a difference

everyone should suffer. They should be beaten unconscious and thumbs pressed into their eyesockets until they're permanently blinded

>Dear Diary.
>mood: apathetic
>no one understands me

>we found your problem:
>a chink in your drivetrain

post the rest

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WETHER HE BROKE UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND OR LOST HIS JOB OR GOT DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER. HE WAS CHEWING SEEDS AND CURSING!! CHEWING. SEEDS. AND. CURSING. THAT IS LITERALLY THE WORST THING A HUMAN CAN DO, HITLER WOULD JEALOUS OF HIS EVIL GENIUS. OF COURSE HE SHOULD GET HIS JAW CRACKED OPEN AND LIVE THE REST OF HIS LIFE RETARDED LOOKING AND IN PAIN AND MISERY

I guess that was self defence, hope the killer wasn't sent to jail

Chin chonin

I'm all for a brutal stabbing no matter the situation but I'm pretty sure it ceases to be self defense when you have to chase someone down to "defend yourself"

wow, this discusion goes to show how fucking stale are these threads. through a new webm and anons are nerve gassing each other

damn, didn't see that coming

You are cancer. Keep chewing, faggot. See what happens.

*throw
> i need sleep

If he didn't want to get stabbed he shouldn't have bullied a kid with a knife.

That didn't help, but thanks.

amen, user.

tfw a hammer and armor?????

Kek'd at the filename.

>got what was coming to him...
I agree, everyone on that train should have taken a turn stomping and kicking him

A fucking Hammurai from nowhere

Brazilians hate it when other Brazilians aren't dead.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598477/ISIS-execute-25-people-lowering-NITRIC-ACID-Iraqi-spies-tied-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html

We're is the FUCKING VIDEO Sup Forums?

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys?

That escalated slowly

Did he pick them up? I mean, that was the whole point...

yes, horrible things that aren't happening to me are hilarious

>do a flip

This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing.

>According to the briefing: 4 pm today, Eight Town Qiyang County, eighth grader away Deng Pan (male, 13 years old), New Street in the town road, was the suspect Yang Sheng (male, 15 years old), together with others, chopped to death with a knife
"Suspect?"

click on the puppy bitch