Stoner thread

Get in here.

Just off work, tired and smoking some amazing bud

Who else is smokingh currently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITTxTCz4Ums
youtube.com/watch?v=kH785oawwkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just smoke a dab of Bubba OG wax from my vape pen is the highest nigga on Sup Forums rn

I've had Bubba shatter before, solid shit.

Vape pen?
Puffco?

Burning pineapple kush. 5gs in today. Im burning up upon reentry.

Yea smoke in a bit. Gorilla glue #4, jack herer, og kush, nice flavor to all of em.

I am also, some cherry OG kush. it's fuckin noice. I have been dry all damn day so it feels good to get some finally and relax.

Just bought a new pipe, just smoked hella.

>685380205 ▶
> (You)
Do you get a little bit of a head high out of bubba? its indica but its alo 20 percent sativa in genes all the indica does is make me floaty

Just rolled this an hour ago, going to smoke soon, put on some Sublime, and think deep.

Herbalist herbalist hand me the weed & the chalice

I also got a nice one hitter, 25 for both

Not smoking but wish I could. Looking for a new job. Clean and gotta stay that way. Smoke some for me, OP.

Hey guys wanted some advice I've broken several glass pieces, including my latest rig that caused me to stop dabbing/getting high all together.
I've also broken friends' glasses and yeah I felt like shit.
I don't want a shitty metal piece, unless it's really nice, but what are some non glass smoking ware that you can recommend from personal use that is durable

Why is the hardest part about smoking weed not smoking weed?

if you want to look like a poorfag you can get acrylic. How do you keep breaking so many?

It's hard to stop buying a shit ton once you go on a roll... It can get pretty destructive and the worst part is you don't feel any of it happening, you just accept it and it becomes normal

Got these 2 for 25 today

I am cursed. idk though

Anyone else find it extremely fun to trim buds with surgical scissors? I could do ounces and still be entertained

You could go with a wooden pipe. Or clay is supposed to cool the smoke.

Look for a marble or other stone piece. Do you always wear mittens or something?

>Smoking Blue Dream

how can i overcome my weed anxiety? i used to smoke weekly and sometimes daily for about 3years and now every time im trying to smoke i get this sinking feeling and heart palps and shortness of breath how do i make it stop weed is my only love in life

Im smoking some hash, but I really shouldnt I had a bad cold thats not fully gone and im coughing up like crazy

try smoking in a different place. start smoking to music you enjoy.

if you can get a high CBD strain try combining that when you smoke. CBD can get rid of some of the negative effects of smoking.

Yeah I used to be paying around £60 every 2-3 minimum for a quart when I had a job saying I'm not addicted as soon as I lost it and realised how much I'm wasting my money and how it's affected me while I'm not stoned has made me slow down a lot, I still spend about £60 for a quart but it lasts me a week now, still I need to stop

how do you make weed Sup Forums?

I have a green house, enough room, and a remote location i've also go the marijuana seeds

damn, a quarter per week? I go through a quarter per month.

>need weed

just got a quarter of some sour D, boutta get lifted in a few... good vibes errbody

Don't have any today cause my dealer is an incompetent fucktard but he says he's gonna get something called pineapple balls on monday.

Counter-Intuitive, but worked for me
I never smoked weed or cigs until the last month of highschool
still don't smoke cigarrettes, but between the summer+1semester i took a break from school i smoked like a chimney every other day
>quit for a year for school (summer classes too)
Went back to casually smoke and it felt like i had a knot in my chest, mentally it freaked me out.
Smoked one cig and hated it, then went to smoke weed again and the pain and stress was gone
>good music also helps, Bobby McFerrin is my nigga

I fucking love Sour Diesel, going to be a shame when I run out.

Give this a watch

youtube.com/watch?v=ITTxTCz4Ums

I love in New York. The most common strain is Sour Diesel. I don't like it at all it smells absolutely obnoxious and it's way too heady for me. My favorite strains? Blue Cheese Kush, peppermint kush, blue dream, lemon haze

live in socal work in norcal, i get paid to make dabs so if you fine folks ever dab anything from emerald cup concentrates that's my shit, enjoy

but for right now i'm jamming on some Chocolope fire ass flower

* live in NY

it's really a matter of will power. the first week is usually moody for me after i stop but after that i feel totally fine and i find i have more motivation and energy in my everyday life

This was a good investment.

Just finished a joint

I hope you do both.

pineapple chunk here in raws. gotta put this shit week behind me Sup Forumsrothers

I've got some shit, might fire up the vape.

I'm just waiting for Doom to finish downloading so I can play, prob gonna get stoned when it's almost done

got some new shit, "Shining Silver Haze"

sounds like a bullshit name but i'll see how it hits

time to get the volcano heated up

Thank you for your kind words. Best wishes to you.

>think deep
>sam harris

Might I suggest a real philosopher?

youtube.com/watch?v=kH785oawwkk

pretty sure im smoking hash haze. Got princess leia wax and some shatter i dont recall the name of.

And to you.

Why smoke weed LOLL makes you dumb and slow kek

Vaping doesn't get me high enough. It was good to have in the dorms and if you want lower smell or to get someone high that doesn't want to actually smoke.

Also protip: keep a bit of lemon juice in your bong water to keep your glass clean