26. virgin. ask me anything

26. virgin. ask me anything

You answered most of my questions with those tighty whities you fucking fag

Eh girl who I was into a while back told me she liked them. I bought them and started wearing them for her. She found out and gave me a huge wedgie in front of her friends one day and they all laughed and called me pathetic.

Life sure is great.

Would you fuck a qt trap?

Pay for pussy your stupid monkey. Just take money, find a whore, give her the money and ride her like a cross city bus. Just remember to get your mom to feed your snake and/or tarantula

is this you?

why have you not tried men you obviously are a failure with women and will never breed one

No. I see that as gay sorry. Not into it.

Lol. Won't ever pay for pussy that's pathetic.

Nope

Lol not gay.

This must be bait or you are trying to fuck highschool girls.

damn how much of a beta fag are you to let that happen?

Will u put some pants on!?

why u still alive?

Beta as fuck but won't pay for pussy. Well enjoy trying to trap some poor bitch into wanting to see your unusually small circumsised dick. She will have to have zero self respect.

How does it feel to be a virgin at that age? Curious to find out since I won't wanna have to wait a couple of years.

Ur funny. I'm good looking and can get loads of girls. I'm just unusually shy and don't try.

Eh it's w/e you get used to it after 21+

Post dick as reassurance that you have equipment that's up to the job.

how big is your dick? Also if you can show.

Well, looks like the future isn't as dark as I thought, all I need now is a ticket away from Sup Forums and a sturdy rope :-)

is this the way you get attention? pay for it fag and fuck off...

Lol timestamp first ms femanon :)

2 soft 5" hard

lol!

eh i've chatted w/ chicks off Sup Forums before!

wtf m8 haha lol

Would you fuck a trap/crossdresser?

If so, would you fuck me?

Why are you still alive?

why not a fuckjing prostitute you fucking retard? and also why? you dont look that fat

nope sorry!

top kek

eh low self esteem i guess?

its a focking prostitute lad, get drunk go to one, voilĂ , you lost your virginity woooow magic

Well fuck. Why don't you try to get laid? Do you even care?
On of my friends is like that where he doesn't want to fuck a girl whose already had sex, but he's 22 almost 23 and most girls that age fucked someone already.

Show us that virgin cock

No wonder in those fucking pants

Eh seems so cheap.

I haven't really tried but I should it's probably beyond easy....

Timestamp female and all yours xD

Kek briefs ftw

>eh seems so cheap
THEN
JUST
FUCKING
DO IT

Not gonna lie, your answers are kinda lame. You don't really seem to care about this thread that much. I'm out.

Lol it's so cheap though.

How are they lame? Are you a femanon? Do you have some requests you'd like to see?

Op is a fag i am out like says hes a virgin and wont show hes cock so i call him a fag bet you Sup Forumsros its a fishs dick

I am out of here op dont care about is link

i'm a little small down there
plus no femanons that have made themselves known....if there is any femanons out there plz post timestamp and we can have some REAL fun :D

Here where i live fucking prostitutes is the way most of teens lose their virginity

Does your mom buy your clothes?

Gotcha. Yeah I wish I woulda done that a while ago haha.

No....they're just comfortable. Fuck it, I dgaf.

one last bump xD