You faggots better be watching NHL right now. Pittsburg is getting an ass beating of a lifetime

You faggots better be watching NHL right now. Pittsburg is getting an ass beating of a lifetime.

Its fucking 4-0, and if TBL wins this game and the next, off they go to the finals.

you autistic idiot. if they win this game they still need to win 2 more games

hey retard, the penguins are up 2-1 in the series. TB has to win 2 more games

4-1 cuck

Fuck Tampa Bay

Florida fags. Ugh

This and the next. It's 4-1 now, not much could happen now. So really, just one more game.

goddammit now I gotta turn it on again

13 minutes and TB wins this shit

>being this autistic

Worst case scenario win. Fleury' back in and getting some low pressure game time practice in. He'll be starting the next game.

Yzerman is the only part of the Tampa Bay Lightning that doesn't choke on dicks

The east needs to win the cup, or it's one more team that joined the league after the Canucks did winning their first cup. There's not many left.
Yes. I'm that fucking bitter.

>being this asshurt

My condolences, young canuck

When I die, I want 6 Vancouver Canucks for pall bearers. That way, they can let me down for the last time.

Retard alert. The Penguins lead the series 2-1. The Lightning would need to win 3 games to win.

I'm pissed the Hawks blew it so bad this year.

Watched that shit too. I almost felt bad for them, but I realized, TBL is gonna kick ass this year.

>4-2

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Just a sad panthers fan checking in

2-4 fuck off Florida.

4-2.

Uh oh.

>PIT leads series 2-1

You mean if the Penguins win this game and the next, they go to the Finals.

3-4 fuck off Florida

No. If Pittsburg wins this game, it will be 3-1. There are still 2 more games for TBL to make it up. If they make it up, a 7th game will be the tie breaker.

4-3.

SPORTSBALL!!!!!!!

Still watching the NHL...kek.

Caps fan here. Rooting for you guys. I laughed at Kessel's fat face, but then he started carrying the Pens in the post season. I am humbled, but I really do not want all the Crosby dick-riders to throw their "HURR DURR CROSBY 2 CUPS, OVECHKIN NONE" shit, like it isn't a team achievement. They are already insufferable with the one this era.

Pens are looking really good though, but TB is definitely one of the teams that can be their kryptonite. I think both the Blues and Sharks could beat them too (it woudl also be poetic to see Ward or Brouwer knock them out), but I don't want them to even get the ECF trophy either.

Reread my last post.

>if the Penguins win this game AND THE NEXT, they go to the Finals

Tb and Pitt are close. New management is making the other players shine. It'll be interesting to see how things go back in Pittsburgh.

Fuck yeah. TBL won 3-4. Suck on this faggots.

Yeah, i think this is going 7.

meant for

Good fuckin series either way

Yep