Alright Sup Forums, what do? This bitch is crazy, smokes, snorts pills, and cuts her wrists...

Alright Sup Forums, what do? This bitch is crazy, smokes, snorts pills, and cuts her wrists, it's only been two weeks and I met her in tinder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrI2C1LB8n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what do
Run. Run far away. Very quickly.

Does she know where you live ?
Does she know your name ?
There's many red flags in life, don't fail to see them. Get that shit out of your life, you're worth more than that, anont.

She knows my first name and city

>I LOVE YOU BABE

You don't even know her she's a fucking psycho get away from her

common first name, or not?
Cause that bitch will hunt you down when you have to ditch her clingy ass.

Sadly not common

OK op if dubs you block her

I'm doing this for your own good

you could always kys

I wanna see some pics of this chick

seconded
show em OP

pic related

Fucking disgusting

LOOOOL ask her to give you a blowjob when you are on the toilet! XD

Thats defo a man

I am not a man of high standards but I ain't looking to stick my dick in crazy

man/10

She's a trap

All of the bad things open has mentioned are for attention. Either stay her as her Internet texted or stop. Where the fuck is the confusion. Guilt is not an acceptable answer

Here's what you do. Get nudes of her. Post here. Have people call-me-beep-me-if-ya-wana-reach-me her in some way. Blackmail her for more pics. Maybe she will. Maybe she won't. Maybe she'll cut herself and die. Then you won't have to worry anymore. Jerk to pics knowing you are the reason she is dead. Profit.

LETS MAKE THIS A DUBS BREAD op

tell her to give up the drugs

She is a boxer. Why would you want to piss off a boxer? The only thing left to do is marry her and be scared to go to sleep every night for the rest of your life. Otherwise your probably going to get your ass kicked by a girl.

This obviously

I believe this is called a blumpkin.
Your welcome OP

Dubs get

dude fuck these faggots op, put your dick in that shit. she's down as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck to do whatever it is you want.

this is like a real life deathnote situation.. just tell bitch that your mortal enemy is the reason you have to break up. i'd bet half my nigger that she offs dude for you.

dont be a pussy, impregnate that shit.

>

You swiped right on that? Sorry, you're on your own now.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrI2C1LB8n8

fucking let her down slowly. make her want to leave then you don't have to worry about it. become an increasingly abrasive asshole. over enough time, she will either become a broken husk of herself or she'll leave your ass, you god damn degenerate.

If this post ends in 6, tell her to send nudes. Post pics as evidence.

Their early work was a little too new wave for
my tastes, but when Sports came out in ’83,I think they really came into their own,
commercially and artistically. The whole album
has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives
the songs a big boost. He’s been compared to
Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more
bitter, cynical sense of humour.

Roll again

If post ends in 5 this becomes a get thread

I think the thread died OP. This is now definitely a get thread.