Women can cover up really well with makeup and that kinda scares me. I'm not an asshole...

Women can cover up really well with makeup and that kinda scares me. I'm not an asshole, but i'm not gonna say "it's whats on the inside that counts" fuck out of here if I meet a girl who looks like a gremlin without makeup, i'm not gonna want to wake up to that face every morning. Sorry but i'm just being real here.

tl;dr discuss women with and without makeup and how you feel about it being able to make them look highly different

>I'm not an asshole
I'm pretty sure you're an asshole

/thread

i'm just being honest with it. never said all girls are ugly, that would make me quite the asshole.

nigger wut

I'm with you man girls wear way too much makeup these days.

I really don't see how i'm an asshole here according to two people. Listen. You can't tell me you would stay with a 2/10 if they had a great personality.
would that mean you just are desperate for a girl? because other than that why wouldn't you just be really great friends with this 2/10 if you enjoyed the personality that much? honest question here, not bashing you guys..

any sentence that starts "I'm not ___, but"

see

Dude makeup is pretty easy to spot.

Even when they have got a natural style makeup it's obvious what they have done and how they would look without.

Protip: get a cool, confident chick that doesn't use makeup 24/7. One that only applies it for special events

I get your point and that is a really good tip but this isn't an advice thread Sup Forumsro
i'm just curious to see what you guys have to put about this topic

and check to see if she's wearing a padded bra
if so, terminate the relationship immediately

not OP but, you dont like them small tiddeez user?

just another way they will lie to you, like makeup, and we're entitled to an accurate picture of their bodies before we waste any time with them

Oh shit nigga good reasoning
I hate when bitches take selfies with their back bent trying to show off their ass. WHAT ASS BITCH.

OP here, THIS IS THE SHIT I'M SPEAKING OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
can we get some more No Makeup/Makeup content?

personally i dont like makeup because i think its fake bullshit but whatever

Id prefer if women didnt wear makeup at all. But seeing as it will never change in my life time, im tolerant of a moderate amount but not caking the shit on so theres zero visible skin and shit.

Where the fuck her eyebrows at? they makeup too

you decide how you're going to treat people before even meeting them. and you're scared of makeup because it makes you less safe in your protocol. you might accidentally spend too much time on, be too open with someone who's not worth it. this makes you superficial, and many people would say that goes a long way towards being an asshole

further, if you think that personality doesn't intersect with sexuality, you're a naive asshole

This. A girl who looks hot in makeup is great, but if she uses it as a crutch and not just a little something extra isn't attractive.

I'd rather have a 7 or 8 without makeup than a "10" who has to feels the need to paint herself a whole new face every morning.

What I'm now wondering is, when is it that make up is not "too much"? Like, is all make up just the fucking devil or is there a median where it makes them look even hotter but not fake?