1. your cunt

>1. your cunt
>2. is your cunts air force elite?
>3. what's your cunts most interesting fact, story, or piece of equipment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHx3lWQjNWM
youtube.com/watch?v=hzumXyf2ueA
youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgaria_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oldest airforce in the world

Flag
My farts
Fact: they smell
Story: frightened chinks on public transport
Piece of equipment: stench resembling the dodgy Malaysian food I had the night before

Rus
No
We have ok planes

Flagistan

Objectively the most elite Air Force to ever exist and it becomes more elite every day as we're constantly acquiring new shit.

For decades our B61 nuclear bombs had their passwords set as all zeros because the Air Force was butthurt at the implication that they couldn't be trusted to guard them. When this was discovered and became public knowledge Congress was not nearly as pissed as you would expect.

What did that use to be, a MiG-29?

And yet you still haven't learned how to spell it.

RAF, fatty.

So air force is two words then?

It's the oldest in the world we can spell it however we like, with the emphasise on the FORCE, motherfucker.

File:150217-F-XT249-880.jpg(1.49 MB, 4233x2818)

Anonymous12/12/16(Mon)09:35:43No.68538861[Reply]▶

>1. your cunt
Bulgaria
>2. is your cunts air force elite?
we have a total of 3 military jets, all of which old ass rusted USSR shit that will fall apart in a real combat situation.
we are paying NATO to protect our airspace. take a guess.
>3. what's your cunts most interesting fact, story, or piece of equipment?
we were the first nation to use aerial bombing in combat, thus effectively ending the era of forts and castles.
we also never lost a flag in battle, despite fighting in four bloody wars in the 20th century because if a battle is lost the flags would be burned so they don't fall into enemy hands.

>File:150217-F-XT249-880.jpg(1.49 MB, 4233x2818)
>Anonymous12/12/16(Mon)09:35:43No.68538861[Reply]▶
Why?

Also why do you only have three jets? You can buy used MiG-21s for like 100 grand each and you guys aren't even close to Albania tier poor.

Nato jet in yugoslavia google says

But what specifically? Those don't really look like US engines..unless it's an F-4.

Italia
Decent
Dunno

Nato mig29

Flag
I wouldn't call it one of the top forces in the world, no
There's plenty of minutiae, from having carried one of the earliest aerial bombings in the world to the WWII story of escuadron 201, the current funny one though is we currently field the most modern/expensive presidential plane in the world.

Wikipedia says you have 55 jets. Many of which appear to be Su-25 and MiG-29s. That's not too bad.

Highest KDR in the world atm.

I thought that's what it was.

Germany or Poland's I assume?

>italy
that explains it

youtube.com/watch?v=HHx3lWQjNWM

Still the only country in history to ever get something good out of the turd with wings that was the F2A Buffalo.

God only knows how you managed that. Russian incompetence can only explain so much.

As air battles go the battle of Britain is only about 10% as interesting as justified by your people's obsession with it.

The Falklands battles are more interesting. So is the raid on the French fleet.

Tue battle of britain is more interesting than your entire history though

Of course it'll be obsessed over here in the UK, with the invention of radar and whatnot. But I wouldn't expect a country which let two passenger planes fly into New York and take down a couple of skyscrapers to understand a country valiantly defending their homeland from the skies.

1. Germany
2. lol
3. Where to start...

foy

Lol means no? Idk im confused

youtube.com/watch?v=hzumXyf2ueA

So valiant you couldn't mount an offensive until you had our help.

delete this

>american education

Our entire Army is pretty much a joke. Faulty G36 or our troops training with broomsticks is only the tip of the iceberg.

Only about 30% of our air force is ready for combat, the rest is either under permanent maintenance for lack of replacement parts or stuff like that. Also they don't have enough ammunition and bombs on stock, which is why in Syria and Afghanistan the German air force is only doing reconnaissance.

1.Flag
2.What is Air force? food? there arent any military in Japan anymore.
3.>story
hmm, after by defeat WW2, in over than 70 years hasnt any military.

You'd have decent equipment if you bothered to take care of it.

Hell even the MiG-29s inherited from East Germany were great aircraft though I certainly see the wisdom in selling them to Poland.

>German air force is only doing reconnaissance
We are doing it so we can save face as a "peaceful" nation. We are helping in a unnecessary war, but at least WE arent killing anybody, right?

btw, were the burgers in any serious air to air fights in the last 50 years?

Richard Lorenz,the founding father of our fighter tactics made up the "Pendulum Mechanic" to counter poor soviet interwar/spanish civil war tactics. Soviets always flew in tight formations and in too rigid command.

F2A Buffalo and Curtiss Hawk 75 was a good match for I-16:s and I-153:s and early british/american lend and lease planes,like the Hurricane,Spitfire and Airacobra.Mainly because of the 50 cal mgs and good cornering performance
When the first soviet planes came out that had armored cockpits and engines,we needed something better.

Yugoslavia
Iraq

>serious

1. Flag
2. Best in Yurupe in terms of number until the Brits get their F-35
3. We use local products

>Yurupe
umm, oh what?

It's like Europe but from a North American point of view

>were the burgers in any serious air to air fights in the last 50 years?
Yeah, multiple times.

Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq pt 1, back when they still had an air force.

Iraq had a huge air force before we shrekt it.

The second time around not so much.

>peaceful
you are lie.
Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, and more?

huge≠serious

They had hundreds of MiG-29s and Mirage F1s. What exactly would you call those if not serious?

The people who are in charge of acquisition and logistics are fucking morons. That's not necessarily because our secretary of defense is a woman (who does have strange priorities).

You're are mom is a lie.

hence the quotation, dumbass.

>what exactly would you call those
Shit

dai mudda cabbage.

>mig-29s and f1s in 1991
>shit
Pick one

And next time we decide to fight an ally we'll let you know.

That was the French.

iknow MiG-29 vs F/A-18 in iraq.
and MiG vs drone.

>more than 100 Iraqi planes flew to Iran and stayed there
hmmm
You know Iraqi army right now has the best weapons you could provide like tens of Abrams tanks, Humvees, all that fancy equipment etc and still they suck in fighting Mad Max style savages.

True but a lot of that has to do with the fact the Shiite government purged all the Sunnis from the military after they took power.

Incidentally the Republican Guard, which were the only ever competent units of the Iraqi military, had been almost entirely Sunni.

>Korea
>last 50 years

bit surprised about the vietnam war. thought the vietnams had at best some land to air defence, that troubled you during bombing sessions.

You were mistaken. A2A combat was frequent the entire war.

No we spend that money on free healthcare and education instead

Why the fuck would you do that?

Because we're intellectuals

>intellectuals

strange way to spell pussies amirite

That's an odd way of spelling faggots.

>>>>>>france

>Mig
all miggers deserve to die

. your cunt
fronce
. is your cunts air force elite?
yes
. what's your cunts most interesting fact, story, or piece of equipment?
Rafales are pretty based and they're 100% French

Their Abrams are monkey export models with outdated armor, the humvees aren't fancy at all, and they aren't allowed to buy modern missiles for their F-16s

of course Britain would win with easycanes and skillfire mk 22000 up down left right wombo combo equipped with 20mm laser railguns as it out skills everything it faces

fucking teebs

>Sup Forumsaschamber

>Mirage F1
>shit
fite me m8

It's ok i guess

>Iraq
learn history idiot. germany was never involed in this mess, that burgers started there.

we had ~200 jets back in the 90s but we had to scrap them (along with 1000+ tanks, numerous pieces of artillery, ships, nukes, etc.) to join nato.

the official story was that they do not fit NATO standarts, the real story was that the turks were pissing their pants from us being armed to the teeth.
we also didn't have the monies to maintain such an army after the sovietbuxx stopped rolling in

we used to have a 350 000 man army back then with thousands of tanks and hundreds of jets and nukes and now we have a miserable underfunded ~ 20 000 man army.

fuck my shit up дecy

>french people
>fighting

>wikipedia

my father's friend is in the military and he tells it how it is

:[

rude

well memed you waste of oxygen

>nukes
[doubt]

Don't think our AF is anything noteworthy globally, but at least we have it compared to some of neighbours.

On the other hand, we used to have an actual bear in service

>Wojtek (1942–1963; Polish pronunciation: [ˈvɔjtɛk]; in English, usually spelled Voytek) was a Syrian brown bear purchased, as a young cub, at a railroad station in Iran by Polish II Corps soldiers who had been evacuated from the Soviet Union. In order to provide for his rations and transportation, he was eventually enlisted officially as a soldier with the rank of private, and was subsequently promoted to corporal.[1]

>He accompanied the bulk of the Polish Second Corps to Italy, serving with the 22nd Artillery Supply Company. During the Battle of Monte Cassino, in Italy in 1944, Wojtek helped move crates of ammunition and became a celebrity with visiting Allied generals and statesmen.

>a pile of rusty shit with basic electronic can sneak in secured by us area without being spotted
Kek

Why do you let americucks cuck you?

youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
If japan wouldn't let himself cucked, they are would be punished by exterminatus.

I remember the original post in your pic. Makes me serious every time I see it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgaria_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

we had nukes, you dumb frog

your link specifically says you did not

That's a liberal plot to weaken our defense so that Russia could invade us. If we could just get some of them hydrogen bombs and coated them with cobalt we would get superpower status.