Hey Sup Forumsros, I'm in a bit of a situation at the moment...

Hey Sup Forumsros, I'm in a bit of a situation at the moment. I've been needing a fair amount of cash over the past few months, so I've resorted to selling LSD online. The problem is that none of the people I normally sell to are interested at the moment. To fix this, I've been trying to find more people, but I haven't had much success. What should I say so people know I'm legit?
>Inb4 FBI
I'm not asking people to buy from me, I'm asking for advice on how I should find new customers.

Other urls found in this thread:

frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/DEFAULT
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

how much a hit?

$10

do you timestamp the stuff?
blotter? gels?

you could get a test kit and timestamp the results
likewise with a blacklight

They're blotters. No one I've sold to bugged me about timestamps in the past, but i suppose I could do one.

Here because of curious

Go to a festival silly

Too lazy, also nervous I'll sell to a cop. It seems much less likely I'll accidentally sell to a cop online than at a festival, those places are infested

Bump

How about this op?
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/DEFAULT

Op depends where you live try I know this is stupid but it's how I found my dealer, making an instagrsm page called lsd+(areacode) get many dms about where to buy also my dealer is out of town so you want to hit me up with that electric kool aid fam

Hmm. Seems a bit risky.
I'd be cool with selling to you directly, though. I suppose I could drop a throwaway email that we could talk with, would that work for you?

Sure sounds good

Think we've found your problem right here. I've paid as much as $5 when I was a noob who didn't know any better. Would never pay more than $3 for a hit now that I do.

Sure sounds good
Ducking Sup Forums app glitchiing out

random question - I'm new to a big city. What's the safest and best way to find someone selling?

i want lsd

yeah man. just gotta in from one of the family members.
i think the riskiest part is the potential of it being an RC

Go to a bar, make friends, ask those friends if they know people

just ask people if they smoke weed casually when you get the feeling they do. smoke with them and ask them if they know where to get acid.

blessed with trips!

follow your intuition when interacting with people

[email protected]

>[email protected]
this email?

op's email*

Yep

or $10?
wtf dude.

Try this op
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0