Who are some celebrities who hate Jews?

Who are some celebrities who hate Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/DEFAULT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh and I forgot this guy.

Is that John McAfee?

none that have a desire to work

well known to be a celeb you must be the Zionism cuck and if you are a child star you need to be a sex slave

Henry Ford.

Look up Steve Carlton.....dude was an all time great Major League Baseball pitcher and was always known for being difficult with the media. After he retires, he finally gives an interview and says he believes in the Elders of Zion theory......

Jesse jackson

Bobby Fisher

based mel

>According to Pat Jordan, the writer of the article, Carlton alternately said that the world is ruled or controlled by the Russian and United States Governments, which "fill the air with low-frequency sound waves," the Elders of Zion, British intelligence agencies, "12 Jewish bankers meeting in Switzerland" and "a committee of 300 which meets at a roundtable in Rome."

Not only that, but Carlton also charges, according to Jordan, that President Clinton has "a black son" he won't acknowledge and that the AIDS virus was created at a secret Maryland biological warfare laboratory "to get rid of gays and blacks."

All of this and more from the fertile mind of a man who lives reclusively in what Jordan describes as a bunker in Durango, Colo.

Carlton's comments about the Elders of Zion and the 12 Jewish bankers in Switzerland have prompted charges of anti-Semitism. In a statement issued through the Phillies yesterday, Carlton said, "The article has almost no truth in it." Larry Shenk, a Phillies vice president, said that in a conversation he had with Carlton last month, the pitcher specifically denied making the comments about the Elders of Zion and the Jewish bankers.

I don't think that Taylor Swift hates Jews.....but it is a fact that in her music career, she has managed to not have to answer to any Jews, which is amazing. Her dad is very waspy and he probably set that into motion long ago.

However, she knew that when she wanted to try Hollywood for film roles, she had to join forces with Harvey fucking Weinstein.

So if she shows up in an Oscar tier movie soon, even in a small role, you'll know why.

anyone who's ever worked for one

"To be fucked by Dan Schneider.....it must really take a toll......"

Roger Waters doesn't hate jews. Why do you think that?

He probably doesn't but anyone who doesn't praise Israel is labeled Anti-Semitic by the extremists

Google his name plus anti Semitic

This fat bitch
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/DEFAULT

I've been a fan of his for many years. Listening to his lyrics and him speak at concerts thatI've been to, I knew he didn't. Labels...

he's supporting BMW. Those krauts employed slave jews to build their shit cars

Hahaha

Why don't people like Jews?

At least They're white

It's not really that clean cut. Some people just don't like the existence of Israel. Others don't like that the US has to babysit them when they are a country of their own. But the critics can/will label them antisemitic for thinking like this.

I knew their was something extra cool about BMW's.. want a new 240ix cabrio, as next ride

No. They are not.

is pretty much impossible to make success when you openly tells you hate jew

Mel Mel is not based he was just caught on phone cause his stupid snitch wife

>X is white

Good job starting a pointless argument

Most jew celebs are self-hating jews.
does that count?

Walt Disney and Henry ford are classic ones. Roger waters is a good example of one that still does openly in the modern day

Mel was also caught drunk driving by a cop whom he accused of being a Jew that starts all the wars in the world.