ITT: Shows that died too soon

ITT: Shows that died too soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-exs9JFp1G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That show was shit.

>dat filename

Chozen was an alright show, its predecessor Unsupervised was the absolute shit though. Died an undue death.

Korgoth of Barbaria

But its comeing back tho

>bobby moignahan
>hannibal burress
>nick swardson
>danny mcbride
>method man

i guess you could say that, if you don't like hip-hop, or if you don't have a sense of humor.

seconded. it was like beavis and butthead. justin long is the man

holy shit i thought i was the only one that remembered. they never gave that shit a chance. could have been legendary.

same goes for this

And they killed off Frisky Dingo on such a huge cliffhanger.

right? i'm really hoping they do an archer crossover. they've already had mr. ford and the crack whore, and captain murphy from sealab... seems like their just fucking with me at this point.

pour one out for this masterpiece.

I love you, whores!

Coming back as new episodes or just a rerun of the show?

had a good run, though.

fun fact: the creator of that show did this first: iot was also too short-lived. he just ran around with gary busey and did whatever gary said... it was just as crazy as you would expect. tried to build a cryo chamber in his garage with ice blocks. i love that guy.

New episodes

Megas XLR

I remember the show. I think the first episode featured Gary trying to teach the dude how to knife fight in his living room, using real knives.

>and captain murphy from sealab

That's just plain wrong. They should have more respect for Harry Goz than that. No one else can do the character justice.

I generally loved the show, but it got a bit too ridiculous to be believable at times. Especially towards the end.

its been said but ill say it again, it was alright. funny but not groundbreaking in any way.
it didnt even get out of the crib before it died. shame though, shit was cash.
middleschool me would agree with you but current me does not

CHICKS DIG GIANT ROBOTS!

noice.

naw fam. john hamm, who is both a handsome muthafucka AND very comedically adept (somehow) did a great job. not as great as goz, but it was worth it, to see murphy crushed by a soda vendor (goz cola, instead of bebop) one more time.

Also, i guess sealab should be on ITT for that exact reason. R.I.P. Harry, you magnificent bastard.

"There go my nipples again!"

(PS why in the FUCK do a bunch of pictures of a rick ross lookin nigga come up when i google image search "captain murphy sealab"?!?)

*forgot pic

it's back... kind of.

This. Forever this.

I've heard, but is it any good? The original was brilliant, and up there with the Kids in the Hall, and SCTV.

This. Still had one or two seasons left before it would have gotten tired.

Wasn't killed, they committed suicide.

Very good when I saw it, really wanted more.

Holy fuck, ive been looking for this show for a LONG fucking time. What is the name

Liked it when I was younger but I wouldn't give a fuck now.

Police squad!

nvm im actually retarded, i just google image searched it. Ugly Americans in case anyone is interested.

Ugly Americans

>a long time

it was only on for a few years, and it ended it's run just a few years ago.

Ugly Americans btw.

yeah check it out it has it's moments for sure

Your mom is shit

she is pretty good

no, mike lazzo drove a stake through their still-pumping hearts. and mine.

No, it can stay where it is. It had the occasional giggle moment but only one or two per episode.

Just as others are commenting, it was great to us as kids but if you rewatch the series now you realise just how shallow and repetitive the plotlines get, and the action sequences are ultimately mundane compared to other mecha shows out there.

nah, they committed suicide right around the time they got T-Pain to play Frylock

I'm surprised the show lasted as long as it did tbh. It was great in the beginning, and the last time I watched it, it seemed like it had returned to form a bit, but there were a few seasons there, that were just abysmal. And the movie was fucking retarded.

Not him but
> literally unfunny nobody
> quickly becoming unfunny
> never been funny
> decent when the role works
> only one I can't really talk shit about
then again what the fuck do his rap ability that have to do with comedy

I just can't take hip hop serious anymore after I learned the truth: youtube.com/watch?v=-exs9JFp1G8

Not to mention that it sucks as badly as disco/techno/whatever the fuck they are calling it this week.

...and john benjamin as shake? fuck you, they did some of their best work in the las seasons. especially aqua something you know whatever. go watch chicken and beans, the granite family, and bookie, then tell me they were slipping. you can't.

movie was great, especially the intro. yeah, there was a couple seasons that fumbled, but aqua teen forever showed it still worked. i hope mike lazzo gets eaten alive by starving dogs. i hope they pull his guts out his asshole.

well, apparently your comedy taste is shit, so there's that. have you not seen how high? method man's funny af. the show was great. like a hip-hop metalocalypse. should've gone 10 seasons.