University Thread. Where do you go to school Sup Forums? BUfag here. Pic related

University Thread. Where do you go to school Sup Forums? BUfag here. Pic related

Year

Will be a junior

Going here as a freshman this year...

What are you going for?

Not completely sure yet. Education maybe. English maybe. What about you?

Rice

Biology on a pre med track. And Education is good. People always forget how important good teachers are through your education

USC (Universidade de Santiago de Compostela) not university south california.

What was your application to Rice like? I heard it is very competitive. Any advice for an interested HS junior?

Ivy League fag here

>Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
Spain... cool. Im assuming you are from spain then?

do alot of extra cirics
do boss on SAT
be at top of your class
btfo on your essay
be a shitskin
be poor

I applied to Cornell and got denied... I didnt even try for Dartmouth or Harvard which are my other two favorite Ivies

RiceFag here
applying to Brown for Grad School

I have my CDA so I could already teach very young children, but my aunt actually teaches ESL in different countries and gets to travel everywhere and gets paid very well, and she said an education degree would be good if I want to do that. I guess if I hate the program I can change too.

Pre med, wow. Sound very nice, Sup Forumsro. Do you enjoy your classes and college life? Any advice for people who know nothing about college?

Underage b8

Greeley Central High School.

Yes, spanishfag here... i'm already study for an traumatology examen. I'll take it in less 3 hours

Texas state grad. Fun as fuck and girls outnumber guys with a ratio of a little over 2 to 1. So awesome.

any Chemfaggots here? majoring in organic chemistry?

Getting my PhD in useless bullshit.

Classes can suck sometimes and can be a bit overwhelming but you just gotta stick through it. Just be ready to challenge yourself, your peers, and your teachers. Be open to new ideas and schools of though and be yourself. Everything else will fall in place after that.
Good luck Sup Forumsro. You will kill it
Fuck orgo thats all I gotta say
Hey your right across the river

Ivy League fag no.2 here

getting a useless humanity major like me?

bow down fags

Despite Cornell denying me Im still pretty proud to be at BU. But Cornell was my dream because of Carl Sagen. I wish you the best Sup Forumsro

>>"Good luck Sup Forumsro. You will kill it"
Thanks bro!

nah, Mechanical Engineering

Texas Tech, Jr., physics/math. Just finished last final a few hours ago. Back to Dallas tomorrow for the summer.

fight me

Are you the same ricefag or is there just 4 of you

lol fag couldnt handle orgchem

statistically there can only be one

I handled it just fine. Doesnt mean that class was enjoyable.

Maybe Ricefags like Sup Forums disproportionately higher then most universities

BU Grad here. goin to law school next fall. which school are you in

Bump

CAS

gtfo dumbfag this is a ivyfag school thread

Half the people in here arent even at Ivys. Including the MIT fag whos at a school ranked higher than half the Ivys if not more.

hey

should have said Godtier schools

nice. i was SMG myself. Good luck bro. and you should be proud to be at BU. its a top 30 school now with an endowment that competes with those of Ivy's

SMG fag here

You mean Questrom...jk. Its really a school that doesnt get as much credit as it deserves especially in some of the programs. But good luck in law school.