Why do they call him the Blade Runner?

Why do they call him the Blade Runner?

If I take off your legs will you die?

Because he is a huge fan of Harrison Ford

he looks like one of those Thumbies from Spy Kids

>before you convict me for murder allow me to dazzle you by walking around on my nubs

how low will he stoop to win this

does he lose his nike sponsorship for not having his shoes on during moments of publicity

he looks more like a creature from silent hill

This is what happens when you skip leg day

Because when he runs, he uses special carbon fibre artificial limbs, sometimes called "blades"

Ameridumb brings up a kids film
Germerkel references a Chinese video game.

seems right.

>custom limbs
sounds like an advantage.

>mfw the assassination of Jo Cox obliterates the momentum of the Leave movement and the UK votes to stay in the EU
The plan is going perfectly.

Nah because they all use them mate

I'm glad you have such a keen interest in our politics, how's yours going Jose?

>mrw I'm the judge and he pulls that shit in my court

THE SENTENCE JUST GOT 10 YEARS LONGER!

You know, we're just running the free world into the ground, bout to crash the whole west with no survivors.

How's your politics doin, Abdullah?

He's like Cotton Hill

well i meant advantage over normal people with normal limbs. bit of a stretch perhaps.

We out here in these gay clubs getting shot up by Omar. The entire Premier League better watch out

Premium jej

Because in the end you have to question whether hes really human or not

Is he human? Or is he dancer?

>In November 2007, Pistorius was invited to take part in a series of scientific tests at the Cologne Sports University under the guidance of Professor of Biomechanics Dr Peter Brüggemann in conjunction with Elio Locatelli, who was responsible with the IAAF of all technical issues. After two days of tests, Brüggemann reported on his findings on behalf of the IAAF. The report claimed that Pistorius's limbs used 25% less energy than runners with complete natural legs to run at the same speed, and that they led to less vertical motion combined with 30% less mechanical work for lifting the body.[60] In December, Brüggemann told Die Welt newspaper that Pistorius "has considerable advantages over athletes without prosthetic limbs who were tested by us. It was more than just a few percentage points. I did not expect it to be so clear."

He actually does.

>Chinese video game

British in charge of geography

Konami is a japanese video game developer

>that reply
Can't make this up friends, or can you?

am i being baited right now?