Doctors of b, please help. My labia towards my opening started to itch then after a few minutes and swelled like this...

Doctors of b, please help. My labia towards my opening started to itch then after a few minutes and swelled like this. This has never happened to me. What is it?

>inb4 nasty pussy

did you get fucked?

tits or gtfo
>but really go see a real doctor or webmd it this website is fucking stupid

its called being unhygienic fucking wash

Infection might be staph if you were scratching it

bamp

Oh tits and time stamp whore

That there is herpes. Good luck.

its 100% aids your immune system will wither away and you will face a horrible fate caused by your own sodomy

Antibiotic pills you will need, otherwise nice pussy

Better pic?

Not a doctor yet, but in school to become one.
Have sex recently? Could be an allergy to something you used. Next option is most likely dermatitis.

maybe the pic is messed up or something, but is the upper part of your vagina turning black?

Allergic reaction.
Take 2 benedryl, full glass of water.
For immediate itching relief an oatmeal bath or topical anti itch medication.

not a doctor but if you scratched it when it itched you probably got sweat/dirt or something in the scratch and its just reacting. get some ice or something and take some ibuprofen or whatever. tits and timestamp in the future.

Thank you

I have not had sex.

TITS

Trauma surgeon here.

Currently fucked on 8 shots of jameson. So bear witg me

You look like you have a uti. Also spread the lips please

How old r u? Like 16?

Wow a lot of you guys are being pretty helpful!! I really appreciate it. If it continues ill be sure to get checked.

No i am 19

Also some yogurt plain Greek, will soothe the itching burning

Femanon here. Either an allergic reaction, could be from shampoo/conditioner, body wash, detergent/fabric softener, shitty scented pads/liners, cheap condoms, ect. If not then you probably wiped too hard and got a cut and now it's all puffy and irritated. Does it burn at all?

I'm high but that's a pussy.

My girlfriend's wondering if you've had a yeast infection recently?

No probs also do the yogurt thing I just posted

Oh. Well have you been fucked? Raped?

stop fingering yourself after esting a bag of hot cheetos. Clean your hands more often.

It burned slightly. But now it's relieved

Things gross dude reeeeee?

>that's a terrible idea, don't do that

Wow. You have a nice vagina, Ms. I'm a virgin by the way and I think you have a very nice vagina. tell me please how the labia itches. Explain precisely how it feels.

>doctors of Sup Forums

Kek

Holy fuck. I got a good laugh outta that one. But nah the only time i was molested was at the supple age of 8. Other than that. Nah.

becoming nigger

this guy 100% beating it

No really do that, google it newfag

Then I'd assume you you just cut it, unless it's an internal buring. Check and see if you have any open wounds or red blotches.

it means you're a filthy slut and you're going to die.

Agreed.

Could be an allergic reaction to any kind of soap or a yeast infection, but it looks really swollen. How bad is the pain and itch? And how is your discharge?

While you're sharing on the discomfort that is your infection, and the itchiness of it, do tell us who it was that raped you, be sure to leave out no details, please, I beg of you, be precise.

Nope no blotches or wounds

and you arent? faggot

Post op.....thats real boi pussi

My discharge has been white and thick for a while but ive never had something like this happen. It doesnt hurt

This many replies in, and nobody check'd this poor man's trips.....

What does discharge smells like?

Moar?

what does pussy juice smell like, pls answer

holy fuck i cant belive i had to get down halfway through the thread for the correct answer. yes its a yeast infection. get some canestin up in that shit

Oddly like potatoes... not fishy at all.

grab a wire brush, dip it in ether and scrub the ever loving fuck out of that slop hole

have you had sex with a condom recently?

ty i kam hans messy

Give it a day should clear up if you continue to wash if not see a doctor like myself.

Thank you. I really appreciate all the help.

yw. now post a pic of your feet in recompense

kek

There ya go user

Can we see more

Would you do the honors?

It happens to me too when I scratch my pussy too much. The skin is just irritated, it will go down in like an hour. Just put some witch hazel on it and don't scratch next time.

Looks like you might have accidentally hooked a jumper cable to the top part. Is that brown or... Green?

its simple, your balls are about to drop son.

Does it really taste like penny's? I never ate out before cuz I thought I was to good for that shit but now I changed.

Can you spread it?

Check out that perfect ass hole more please op

Similar thing happens to me only on one side tho, not really sure why just gets a little itchy lot irritation and gets swollen and goes away on its on it put some vicks on it made my pussy super cold tho, good luck.

This