I just need to vent

I just need to vent.

My girlfriend broke up with me a little over a month ago and immediately got back together with her ex.
It makes absolutely no sense, I did everything for her and basically gave her my entire life and she just fucking left me for a guy 6 years older than her. After all I did for her I'm put into this deep depression and can't get out of it. She's all I ever think about and I just want it all to end. I've considered getting revenge. (Something that would 100% without a doubt break them up) but I've mostly decided to go against it because I still love her and don't want her to hate me. She also refuses to talk to me too.

Make me feel not so alone and unloved, Sup Forums. Share your stories of retarded ex girlfriends, revenge stories, etc.

Elaborate on 100% plan for revenge please.

get revenge u pussy

What's the revenge plan?

Well she still lives with her parents as we're both in college and her house is really close to campus so why not spare the living expenses? Anyways, her parents hate her boyfriend and dislike the age gap between the two so I could "anonymously" let them know that they are back together. They would definitely be forced to break up. I also have nudes. (I'm not posting them.)

No, I know that after it's done and over with I'll feel guilty for some reason and worse than before. I want to be the bigger man.

dear young goyim,

this girl has been disrespectful, just do the revenge thing. you just make sure you're doing it for yourself. my best advice is that it is your life, don't be passive with it

sincerely mr goldstein

You're plan doesn't seem to be so foolproof.

I'd assume they'd figure out it was you who let them know they got back together.

you gave too much. move on and learn from this.

do it, better to get it over with than waiting for it to be over

my gf of 2 years actually broke up with me just a few hours ago user, im fucking over it cause this bitch has done it twice in a two month period. She's at that "I love you but not in love with you" stages. fuck those hoes dude, ger revenge, break them up. why not?

Stop being a pussy you were probably being needy or some shit you need to just live life without giving a fuck about her and she will realise you dont care and hate it. Fuck getting her back shes a cunt. Get yourself out there and fuck some hotter girls. Lose weight if youre fat

Kill yourself you fucking autistic child.

It doesn't really make a difference if they did know it's me in the end anyways. I'd still feel bad either way.

What is there to learn? Not to let my girlfriend talk to her ex ever? I only let them play games online together.

Nothing about the breakup was my fault. I've thought about it plenty and I'm being completely serious. It just came out of nowhere. Like I said I was being the perfect man for her. I don't understand.

women are this way the sooner you learn this painful truth the better they crave the games they all talk about stability and shit but that is not what their brain seeks they want the game and will destroy their lives to play it.

you are looking for the unicorn the less than 10% that are not this way good luck I am 43 been married and dated hundreds of women and I am letting you know the truth. reject her and move on she is not worth your efforts.

Her parents hate him is the exact reason she wants him and not you bubba. Hes the bad boy and youre the goody goody. You write her poems and he smacks her ass. Alpha/beta. Get a new bitch user, lifes too short to waste on a cunt.
And oh yeah fuck her over by posting nudes faggot

Revenge her is so worthless, you already fucked up and have loser status. If you try to take revenge she will know it was you an you will get yourself even in a worse position. But whatever OP, yo are a worthless soul anyway. She was too good for you.

Yeah. I guess my main problem is that I feel like I've lost when I shouldn't have and I just can't accept that it's over and how stupid she is for not choosing me.

No, we were incredibly dirty in bed lol. She even told me that "I've never had a man fuck me like you before, this is insane" or something along those lines

.Did you even read the OP? I didn't want to get revenge. I clearly said I'm against it. And no, she clearly wasn't good enough for me if she was too dumb as to choose someone else over me. I gave her everything she could ever want. lol

I would feel sorry for you but fuck you. Fuck you for being a whiny faggot. I have a gf. We have a kid. She has zero desire to work or do fuck all. Doesn't really cook or anything.

Shes going to do whatever she has to to see him regardless of what her parents say! You sound like your needy & nothing you do is going to stop her from seeing him! Coming from someone who has a very disliked bf but I don't care. Get over it. Shes not going to talk to you or want to be with you again. She probably doesn't even think of you tbh.

>I only let them play games online together
That was indeed your mistake user, never let the ex have contact, assert your dominance and don't be a fucking cuck

Honestly OP she sounds like a cunt. And we all know that you can't change a cunt.

She probably didn't seem that way and when you think of her now you probably don't see her that way.

But if you put in as much effort into your relationship with her and she just dipped without reason, confirmed for slimy cunt.

Kindle some old friendships with some other girls and forget about her, probably not even worth the time, ufeelme. You'll probably realize that it's not worth it within the week of seeing other girls

By letting her play games with him she knew he was still thinking about her. All she had to do was send the right message, they probably messaged eachother behind your back! Girls are very sneaky and conniving.

Any that relates to me in what way? lol

I know it may seem like that but she would try to be dodgy and get around but she really would listen to what her parents say. She's that kind of girl. Trust me, I know her. Not that it matters anyways because I am NOT getting revenge.

She put me in this state of mind that they were just friends and didn't have anything between them. I was so dumb as to listen.

Yes and I have read every comment too. You don't wat to do it but you conciderd it to gain power over the situation.

If you truely knew what she needed (yes, not want) then she wouldn't be back at her ex. You sound really creepy man.

I know exactly how you feel. I also have a curse where i can tell who people truely are when i meet them and whether they are lying or not so relationships never really go well for me. People and their families think in a creep.

If she got back with him that fast then chances are she was fucking around with him for a good while behind your back. She most likely lied about where shes been and whos shes been with. Did she text a lot? Did she protect her phone?

Did she just one day start trying to make you the bad guy in things? Did she not like it when you were around her friends?

The reason she wont talk to you is because she knows shes a stupid little whore and doesnt want to feel guilty when she sees you. Shes most likely carrying on as if you did something wrong when you didnt. The fact that she dropped your ass so quick and left you so confused means she doesnt give a fuck about your feelings and is a self centered little whore thats most likely going to take the next dick and cheat with.

She doesnt give a fuck about you. Destroy them if it makes you feel better because youre the one that shouldnt be feeling the pain she gave you. She should take the pain back and keep it. Just whatever you do dont get into trouble eith the police with it.

Quit trying to make sense of it, just accept that it exists and move on. Go give your nasty love to someone else.

Doesnt matter what the cunt said in bed or how dirty you think you were, bitches lie. Ive known guys like you all my life and all of them get shit on. You want advice, here it is in multiple posts....cry a little you pussy, get drunk or stoned and get the fuck on with it.

There's nothing "creepy" about me. I'm only telling the truth. Not that you can tell that through a fucking anonymous imageboard anyways. She's honestly just lost and acting like an idiot.

Indeed you were dumb, I learned the hard way too brother
Never let it happen again, either the bitch stops talking to her ex or the relationship ain't gonna work out

I would also listen to my parents... Until they told me I couldn't see someone who they didn't want me to be with. I did anything to see him. Its going to get to a point where she hides it until they realize that their opinion holds no grounds to the choice of him! You will just push her away more so I am glad you arent planning revenge. Also, one can't be "just friends" with someone they used to fuck. Or date. It doesn't work like that.

nice dubs and just let it go man, why break a sweat over a bitch?

Because maybe he loved that "bitch"

He just got his feelings thrown into a blender by cunt that pretended to have feelings for him. She obviously just wanted dick from the next guy because shes a whore. Hes not creepy. Hes talking about revenge but at the same time hes trying to talk himself out of it because he doesnt want to be a child about it. He doesnt sound creepy at all. He sounds like a depressed as hell little bitch right now but not creepy.

you literally have only dated white trash bitches. step to a new level of bitch, it isn't nearly as dark as down where you have been.

>No, we were incredibly dirty in bed lol. She even told me that "I've never had a man fuck me like you before, this is insane" or something along those lines
Oh dear. You do know women lie like, well, every time they open their mouths, right?

I'm with you OP, nobody wants to be the one after they left their ex because you'll be shit on.

Getting to be in love and with someone is just as unfair as breaking up and being alone. Winning a million bucks in just as unfair as being poor. "Fairness" is just some shit we make up in our heads. The universe doesn't care. Trees fall on nice people and jerks. Don't take it so personally.

(I'm op)

What do I do if she comes back to me after her and her current boyfriend break up? Honestly I believe that the only thing I need to be okay is to know she wants me back but I don't wanna make the wrong move and get back together with her. That is the wrong move right?

God damnit if you really are OP..

If she comes back, it won't last, but I would say that you should get as much dirty sex as you can because you, my sad friend, will NEVER get enough of her.

That sucks dude but youll eventually accept you can be better off without her and that there's tons of chicks out there that'll put the effort into you you did into her.

But I do have a sort of revenge story. Call me a fag because this isn't too interesting but i liked that it turned out like it did.

>be 15
>crush on grill who's part of circle of friends
>tell her and she says she doesn't feel the same
>I walk away feel sad prepare to get over it
>friends start to message me and say she asked me not to come to her birthday party
>feel hurt but it's understandable
>they all slowly invite me to less and less shit
>start to not talk to me outside of school
>all the guys are pissed I made a first move on her
>she thinks I'm a creep but keeps telling all the other guys she respects me for actually saying something to her
>feels bad, I'm alienated they're all doing cool shit without me
>fast forward eight years
>all of them literally ALL of them want to hang out with me again
>none of them are doing shit with their lives while I'm doing tons of cool shit
>grill I was crushing on had moved away but came back for holidays
>hanging out and starts hugging me and feeling me up
>show her picture of my cuter younger bigger titted gf
>can see her start to die inside telling me how proud of me she is good for me etc
>have no feelings about it
>tell all this to gf
>she thinks it's hilarious and I got justice from the situation
>gf massages my dick with her boobs
>the end

You stupid fucking idiot, just an hero now. Have you not been listening faggot.
Re-read all the above posts

Dont fucking tell him to an hero. Granted youre on point with your message. He shouldnt be a fucking cuck. Dont be a cuck op.

Yeah I just wanted more direct responses.

this OP
she hurt you
why not hurt her?

I'm kind of drunk, so I would just like to say I am glad we have Sup Forums so we don't post this shit on FB or Twitter where everyone knows who we are. I feel like I am a lot more honest with you assholes than I ever could be with people who know me.

To make it clear I am OP. But I still agree. What I love about Sup Forums is the fact that we can come on here and talk to a bunch of random people who don't know us, we don't know them so you know you're getting an honest opinion. (if they're not trolling) And it's all cleared away from the net once your thread gets bumped out.

< Proof

>don't want her to hate me. She also refuses to talk to me too.
pretty sure she already hates you.

And we can wake up in the morning and not have to face the horror of knowing that everyone knows. I probably didn't say that right, but it is like looking out the window and seeing that you didn't smash up the car on the way home.

Shon-ha'lock - love - is the most dangerous emotion of all. It produces many other emotions: jealousy, shame, rage, grief... You must learn to suppress them all, otherwise... they will consume you.

She has no reason to. She's the only one who is being hurtful. She's just caught up on this new asshole.

Doesn't mean she won't fuck you, though. Get all the fucks you can out of her. The thing is, there is someone like that in my past and I don't know now whether she is dead or alive. She's like a fucking ghost I can't kill.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

You're right, I know I refuse to talk to people I'm deeply in love with and have nothing but happy feelings for.

I feel your pain man, I was going on three months with this girl but I really liked her. I hadn't got around to having sex with her yet but I was about to. The. I got my wisdom teeth removed and I check my snapchat and there's a pic from her of a party but it was taken by some guy and the caption read " she's busy bro ". She admitted to me while I was high from the wisdom teeth removal that she had sex with some other guy while drunk. And I broke up with her. 1 week later my dumbass decided I need some closure on this and I forgive her and ask if maybe she would like to try again and she ignored me. Later I find out from her friend that she was planning to break up with me before she cheated on me. Shit sucks man

Are you fucking dumb? You do if there's something else blocking your mind from them.

You don't know it, but you dodged a bullet.

then make her suffer, ruin her

Really blows. People are dicks and are so self centered. Personally, I would never treat someone as such trash. Power to you.

The thing is things like this happening is like still being his with a smaller, less lethal bullet. You know?

Yeah, I'm the fucking retard here. kek

I feel you Sup Forumsrother, I was with a girl for a little bit but she turned around and lied to me about liking me and made up more lies to never speak to me ever again, I feel nothing really but hatred for her now that I know the truth, but cheer up bro, don't let some cunt dictate your happiness

>kek
And you have no further response than "kek".

Thanks for the kind words, man. Hearing simple stuff like that makes me think in a more positive light and I really appreciate it.

>I did everything for her and basically gave her my entire life

Found your problem fuckstick.

Yeah, I do know. When someone chops off your finger, it isn't much comfort when someone tells you "it could have been your arm." It still hurts like a bitch.

Yeah I've been told before I should never put so much into a relationship. It was a mistake to give up so much for her because when she left everything I gave up did too.

Sometimes you have to go all in.

Exactly.

You are obviously young. Focus on the other things in your life that give you joy and you will forget this bullshit before you know it. Don't look back.

Trips! and no problem mate, also remember, there is always another girl.

seriously, from someone whos been there.
go work out, dedicate your time to yourself, evolve into alpha, shell come crawling back and you tell her to fuck off cuz your fucking 8+/10s on the weekly son.
good luck sir, just dont ever get a girlfriend again, its a fucking nightmare

Problem is not much else to focus on. I haven't had friends that I do much at all with in a while. Mostly because of her. I was kinda forced to leave them to spend time with her, plus plenty of other things got in between it. But essentially as of now, I have no friends outside of school. Just a few buddies Ill talk to at school that would rather do other things then hang out outside of school nowadays.

True, there is. She just has had me in this mindset for the past month that shes the only one for me and if I don't have her I have nobody and nothing.

Is going gay a safe alternative?

yeah summer is getting close

Yeah. Gave up all my friends, quit school, quit my job, spent all my money. and put $10,000 on my credit card, just so we could sit around the house and get drunk for two years.

Totally worth it, until it was over.

Ain't nothing like a dame.

Fuck her, she shat on you and your honor dude, go hang out with friends and stuff dude, go talk to different girls, trust me you'll feel a ton better.

You're one of them, obviously. 9/10 summers will call out other summers summer.