Just cleaned my fish tank. Thoughts?

Just cleaned my fish tank. Thoughts?

I see you shop at Petco

Get cichlids way more fun

Dank tank frank. Don't let it get rank!

needs more 3rd reich imagery

Your plants seem to be dying. Recommed Leafzone or CO2 booster.

Looks nice OP, good work.

OP, Chiclids eat anything they fit in their mouth.

>no pineapple
fail

amazing truly amazing c\an i suck your boyfriends cock omg so amazing it truly is the best thing ive ever fucking seen better than the bridge of your nose omg

Looks good! keep it up, try dirt under the gravel.

pic related, plants love dirt.

What do you think of mine

Nice, 75? or 90?

Nice shit. I just started with this a month ago. I have a feeling it's going to get expensive.

55 I just switched from a 20

Yeah buddy, especially when 1 turns in to 2, or in my case 12.

So apparently you consider that "clean", huh?

Why would you do that to fish?

Haven't any of you seen Finding Nemo?!

It makes me more sad to think they won't have a home in nature soon.

I remember my first time cleaning a fish tank

This guy loves the hole

faggot

Yes the tank is a safe pleas sense I'm saving a species that's indangerd

Blue almost killed the red.

Op you don't know what you're doing, do you?

Can anybody name a fish that's not going to bore me to death? I love having a fish tank and the aspect of having a fish but after a while they get so boring and uninteresting to the point where you forget about them and they end up dying.

Bettas are cool. , they look you right in the face. And if you put them together males will fight

You using aquasoil?

I had a male and a female.
Male killed the female.

Stop housing beta fish with goldfish fuckwit

That's why I got these guys separated they still stare each other down all the time but they don't flare uplike they used to

My friend gave them to me, I didn't really want them. as soon as it gets a little warmer I'm going to go out on the canoe and use them for pike bait

What's with the black bar?

Snake heads are very agresive and will attack just about anything

Thermometer strip

Yeah and then idiots release them into the wild when they get too big and it fucks up the ecosystem

I had a tank with piranhas for a couple years, even those get boring.

>jewfish

You could try bringing home a croppy from the wild for a fiw days see how that gos

Yeah I think crappies rock bass and Calico might harm my bettas

Goldfish are in the same species that's why they have to go

What's the best way to deal with a bacterial bloom? I have a 55 gal tank, and I have had it for over a year. My roommate keeps overfeeding the fish, and feeding them w/o telling me so they get way more than they should.

I have been doing about a 33% water change every other day to try and keep it at bay, but it's been like a week and the bloom won't go away. Any other tips to get rid of it? (I don't want to use any chemicals if I don't have to)

Hide the fish food from your roommate

And 25% water changes every week until it clears up maybe

stop all feeding for a week (fish can handle it)
50% water change daily
clean all filters out completely

Opossum. Didn't read

Opossum ? wut?

I do a 25% water change every week anyways.

But I already did hide the food lol.

I used to breed bettas. Not easy at all, but keeping them separated and releasing the female at the perfect time is the only way to get them to mate and not kill eachother. Even after mating the female with try and eat the fertilized eggs from the male's bubble nest and he'll end up killing her if she's not removed.

Oops utopia correct

So just keep them with other cichlids like you're supposed to, retard.

I used to be sober once also

>me too

Pic reminds me I have a pepe. It came with the Goldfish my friend gave me but I put them in this thing because it wasn't able to eat any food before all the fish ate it all

He likes finger