Have you ever gone to a gloryhole before?

Have you ever gone to a gloryhole before?

What happened?

Was it awesome, or underwhelming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/diYS8jyOcFc
youtube.com/watch?v=08DmdSFu5Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was okay i suppose... nothin too crazy. personally i like to see the girls face but thats just me.

>Girl

Really.

I think Frank tries to suck my dick but Dennis won't believe me

Yeah theres this really seedy bar a block from my aparment, no one ever in there but the owner who runs the bar. I like the peace. Found the place about 2 years ago and have had my dick sucked hundreds of times. I just have a feq beers, go empty the tank and wait about 3 minutes and his daughter comes down i think.

Sometimes the owner even gives me free beer. My special place.

Hit one up in Vegas, drunk as fuck. Best BJ ever. Never found a girlfriend who could match, so when I get head, I just think of that night. That chick on the other side really knew her way around a cock

Where is this place. I need to know for science reason.

East side of Miami. The owner is a little Latino man.

sure, his "daughter".
hahahahaha

Yes.

Yes.

Awesome. Try it.
Glory hole girls are the best mouth sluts!

have fun with the free herpes you fucking degenerates

Im not even sure those are things outside of Japan bruh.

I dont think you understands STI's.

Getting herpes is a perfect way to get my shit touched by hot nurses.

Fucking loser.

youtu.be/diYS8jyOcFc

Yeah I tried it in college. It was alright. The girl had a tounge peircing, was pretty good. I think she was crying afterwards, and you could smell the cum when you walked in.

Have fun getting herpes from a girl who had her breakout clear; Oh hey at least that way youd have a straight excuse to tell your next encounter. ;)

Where?

Who are you, my dad?

1 upped m8

youtube.com/watch?v=08DmdSFu5Vk

Yeah and she had really strong hands

So what if I am, cant a guy just get some head?

Yeah.. I feel the people trolling to get other youngins herpes or HIV are the same ones finding out ways to get in touch with your daughter to fuck scotch free

Yeah, just get her a ring worth more than 5k and always put the wedding off and ask her if she's putting on pounds with her new diet.

There, easy head all the time.

It was so good that I can't go back to normal sex

I bet janitor is going to close this thread fast now that the truth is out. Only condoms that feel bad are the moleskin types. If you like to take chances get a thinner rated condom.

Jesus christ, a fucking blowjob from a goldigger is not the same as getting head in a gloryhole

I found out it was a cross dressing faggot on the other side, so I blackmailed him into transitioning. Once he started getting hot our 3rd year he didn't know what to do with all the attention. Ended up getting implants and vag surgery and now I crush that tight little pussy on the weekends.

Yeah, my dick got bit off

was it worth?

pics?

Because they had one breh

Where? Calle ocho? I'm in Kendall I need to know

>he's been getting his dick sucked by a little latino man this whole time
>they both try to keep the fantasy alive but being ignorantly blissful