Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong

spot on

most of it is right, but idk why crime for georgia, and why nothing for minnesota.

make Illinois Crime/Murders because of Chicago and its pretty good

>idk why crime for georgia

Because it's full of niggers and unlike Mississippi or South Carolina they're not stuck in shotgun shacks in the middle of nowhere.

>Maine isn't just "lobsters" or "here be Stephan King"
Other than that, accurate.

Maryland isn't yank. Though we'd like to be.

Maryland is technically not a "Yank" state. It's below the Mason Dixon Line.

>template

People assume because we always end up being a blue state in Presidential elections.

I live in Idaho, but go to school in Utah. while southern Idaho is a bit mormon, most of Idaho is just white trash, spics, some neo nazis, and a couple isolated pockets of liberal retards. Utah is of course entirely mormon, and If I do transfer to another school its because the other option is im going to shoot myself if I have to hear about somebody's mission one more fucking time.

You could also out "CRIME" in Maryland as well. Baltimore city and DC are fucking nigger ridden cesspools.

fixed

butthurt

Idaho sucks fat cock. I'm currently at BSU.

Probably coming from someone whose country is being overrun with dune koons.

Not wrong about hawaii, not many kanaka maoli's left.

Fucking haoles!

Nigger detect

so edgy...

You missed Minnesota. I propose "Canadians"

It really depends on where you live. You could be in the upper part of the state, full of mountain trash. Could be southern Idaho, morman central. Twin Falls and other large towns supported by primarily agriculture are mostly spics. I live in Sun Valley, and while this area is Idaho's capital it liberal tards, I do live at a ski resort so thats nice.

I can because mexicans are everywhere all the time

over 9000 hours

upper michigan should be relabeled American Canadians

Dating a girl in HS, Mormon family but mostly keeping up appearances. She was dtf whenever. Her brother gets back from his mission, meet him seems normal enough. At some point tells me I'd be a great Mormon.

Most insulting thing anyone's ever said to me. Not "he's a great guy" but "he'd be great if only he would wear our magic underwear".

I go to Utah State, as a Episcopalian, which would be completely normal in any other state. At Utah, am about as much of a minority as the blacks, and every week I deal with people trying to convert me.

umm im from norcal.. (the real one, not the Gay Area, and i take offense to being lumped with SJWs... most of us hate those shits.

Sup y'all

>Oklahoma with Mexicans
>Texas with Indians
Kek

HA jokes on you I don't have a sister

check'd and kek'd

Texas is more vaqueros, than Oklahoma with Mexicans; Oklahoma is native Americans not cowboys

There are tons of asian in california. And the oklahoma/texas circular logic shit is off putting.

shut up nig nog

>michigan
>not full of crime