Tell me your problems Sup Forums. What's got you down?

Tell me your problems Sup Forums. What's got you down?

I don't have any problems user. Things are going ok for me. How about you? You need to get anything off of your chest?

Actually no, that's kinda why I made the thread. Things are going pretty good and I was just curious of other anons, I'm a little too stoned thoough

I've got phallophobia. It means I'm afraid of my own penis. It sounds really stupid but I was raped during my childhood so I've got a lot of traumas with my sexuality. I'm a fucking virgin who can't even masturbate because I pass out everytime I try to do it

I've got fagophillia. That's the fear of talking to a fag. But I'm doing my best to overcome this fear. I seek out any obvious fag and attempt conversation with them.

How am I doing?

Not enough time to be awesome.

>I've got phallophobia. It means I'm afraid of my own penis.

i don't do things. i want to do things but i just don't do things. i skip class and get shit grades. i want to meet girls and go on dates but i don't ever go anywhere where girls are.

i have friends, i mean i'm going to a concert with one on sunday. i've got a girl i've been fucking for the last year, so i'm fine there. shits just not where i want it to be and i feel like i'm in autopilot. as if it doesn't matter what i want because i lack the self control to make it a reality.

Its my birthday and I don't have shit to do or anyone to do it with - Ideas on what to do today besides anhero?

Average problems, poor as fuck and worried about student debt and getting a job when I get out of college.

Well OP I feel like my life's not going anywhere. Probably not Gina graduate high school. Gonna fail my biggest dream to become a marine. I think my mom hates me. Spend my life on the internet still a Virgin I'm 18. Don't really have a life.

My life's pathetic OP considered suicide a couple times

Shit I hate everything my dad it's a fuckn Meth head ... he makes life hell when he is on it ...but when he's off the drug he's a fuckn cool guys idk what to do ...should I just call the cops or what should I do

Get him. Off that shit Sup Forumsro consider like maybe talking to him but be a Alpha when you do it make sure he's is fucking listening

Got spooked by the murder case thread.

Is that thread worth reading?

I have crippling social anxiety and poor social skills.

What thread?

Shit I try talking to him ... he wouldn't listed he's hook on we try taking to counseling and he doesn't want. .. and I'm sick always worrying about him sometimes it fells like I'm the dad and he's the kid

Broke up w/girl

getting fat and drinking a bottle or so of booze a day

>I was raped
>I'm a fucking virgin

Been job hunting for the past 3 months for any sort of work out of college. Anything that isn't fast food really as i've already worked for 2 years in that shitstain.

Over 270 resumes sent out, resume is fine I'm definatlly qualified, any imigrant could work the jobs I'm applying for.

Finally get called back at the place my friend works at, go in for interview dressed neatly not overly formally just my usual plain clothes and real clean. Kind and cooprotive interviewer has minimal questions and I'm totally honest with what I need from the job. Leave interview thinking I rocked it.

That was on Monday, follow up call the place yesterday, job was taken by the person just before me.

Almost 3 months of hunting and the only place that called me snubbed me off.

Out of money, my old man paid last month's rent and will have to pay this month's rent too.

Moving back home in June, going to lose all my friends and my entire lifestyle. Then I get to job hunt again in a place where there are no jobs. Will likely end up working at the same fast food place I last was at, complete with the old coworkers I can't stand.

It'll be like nothing ever happened like I never did anything to begin with.

Was packing up somthings earlier. I finally got another phone call, so happy hoping it was a call for an interview. It was a telemarketer, I cussed them out, got really depressed slept for the rest of the day.

If the cops get involved you might lose him for a long time

It's pretty deep and there's proof that it could be real. But spooky.

Some user's found some proof that there's a serial killer on the loose somewhere.

I had a sex dream about my ex and now I can't get her out of my head. Best sex I ever had and now I want it again. But I've been with my girl now for three years so i know it's never going to happen.

True but he doesn't listen fuckn idiot could lose his job I live in fear for my mom ...he's fuckn aggressive he's thinks my mom is fuck fucking someone else he's has stayed all night outside our house because thinks he's going to see something it's all on his head

Shit bro that's all up to you but I say just be fucking as alpha as you can and try and see if you can get into his feelings. Try when he's sober kek and maybe threaten him if you feel brave up to you idk not really the best thing too do but it's an option. Threaten to call police.

Well I've just graduated college and I'm about to move out of state to start my life. It just feels like I've closed one chapter in my life, and I'm scared to open the next one. I like to think that I have my shit together but Im terrified that I actually don't and I'll somehow screw everything up. I feel lucky that I'm in the position that I'm in (no student debts, and enough money saved to rent a small place and live for a month or two while I find work) and I don't want to screw it up.
Plus I have only 1 friend in the new state and I'm worried that I'm going to be a social fuckup around new people and ultimately end up living the rest of my life alone with no friends away from my family.
More immediately this chick that I'm friends with/fuck when we get fucked up has been hinting that she wants to date/go steady but because I'm moving in less then 2 months I don't want to start something and then have to end it suddenly (I don't believe in long distance relationships).
I feel like alot of this is going to fix itself when I do actually move but right this very second its all so overwhelming/annoying.

>Met dream girl dont go all the way even do she loves me
>meets other girl gets her pregnat
>21 be a father
>use to be skinny eating out of axiety gets me fat
>shitty job getting drunk all the time
>lifestyle changes cant hang out whit friends because of my new economic status
>think abouth what could of been whit the dream girl
>atleast I game whit my buddys still
>love my son

Try that he's says if cops come he's going to pretend he has a gun so the cops could kill him.... I've gotten into real fight with and he doesn't care about anything

Shit dude it's best to get him in jail at this point. Talk to some cops get him while he's sleeping or something. It's the only choice you can still kinda talk to him here and there

Yeah dude maybe I should talk to him ....thanks for listening and trying to help out with my shitty life situation. .. I appreciate it

No problem dude I hope everything gets better dude Goodluck with things

I still don't think jail is the way to go really maybe just find a way to cope with it but idk dude it's all up too you

Talking is sometimes the best if you talk to him right you can get right to his feelings and maybe he won't do it as much or he might even quit it all depends

Fighting for custody for my daughter that I just found out I had. My ex cheated on me and told me she was the other guys. When they broke up she tried to put child support on him. He didn't want to pay so he had to take a dna test. Comes out fucking negative. I get a little in the mail that I have to start paying for child support. I comfront my ex and she tells me that she has to be mine if not his. I don't believe her so I go for the dna test. Comes out positive, my daughter is already one. She tells court that I always knew and ignored her, they take her shit word because she got a lawyer. I couldn't afford one. Now I'm paying a shit load a month, lost my car and I go starving sometimes. Now I'm trying to fight for custody but I still can't afford a lawyer. I've tried to get the free legal assistance but no body wants to take up my case. Now I have a fever. Starving in bed. Wishing I had a car so I could apply for some better jobs and have reliable transportation.

I have a sort of weird ennui going on.

I started a job immediately after graduation... my salary means I'm going to go from normally having $5-20 in my account to $6000/month. But right now... I still won't be paid for a couple weeks yet, I have a shitload of bills due, a computer that barely runs Chrome, and I can't afford to walk outside, really. I've been eating a lot of ramen and rice+beans.

I also went from always having something to do 24/7 due to university and a heavy course schedule, to having shitloads of free time. I don't know how to occupy my time anymore.

I'm in a weird limbo-y transitionary state and it's really getting to me. I realise my problems are very tame, but I think is the first time I've felt so lost in life.

My dreams have been crushed. My hope has been crushed. It feels like my soul has been broken. I'm 28 and broke with a kid. The world is not my oyster anymore. I don't even enjoy sex. Or orgasms. Why live friend.
Some of those are not your fault. Some of those are. You should have gotten a lawyer. Always get a lawyer. Why don't you have a car. Like come the fuck on.

Nothing has me down, this blow keeps me up.

Okay your a fagggot. You will be making money soon, so who cares. Thought it out. Plus you actually like chrome? Like actually use that piece of shit by choice. Kill yourself.

I love you too, Anonymous-kun~

I am paying half my checks for child support, I couldnt afford to keep paying the car I had. Which fucked my credit now I can't get another. I keep trying to save money but I'm damn starving. If it wasn't for the cheap room I was renting I'd be homeless too. I can't afford a lawyer.

Beware Dad Here 2 Kids Both mune. A year apart. Fixing to kill myself

Can't Vidya
Can't tv
Can't surf the Web
Can't me time.

I love them but fuck man it ain't easy

My father is close to committing suicide. Already been institutioned three times in last year.

Told me he called a hotline tonight. Wew life and death.

All my friends are starting to move on with their lifes and I still in the same place

Same as me

>Just got a pay cut.
>gf is too self-absorbed to care currently.
>the stress of everything is literally stealing my ability to speak in coherent full sentences

My recent life has been pretty good, but I am worried that I might end up in the mental ward again. I know if I go, I won't be coming out.