Not sure if this is the right place to post this, haven't seen too many situations like these ever since I got here

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, haven't seen too many situations like these ever since I got here.
My girlfriend is seriously hard to deal with, not in a negative way, but in the way that makes you question if you're doing okay mentally or morally. She's 18, young I know, but it's legal. My question here would be, is this the sort of relationship that will make someone kill themselves? In the, 2006's edgy side, romantic cliche. This girl has problems, and is very obsessive, not just over me, over everything that is considered cringy, not in the bad way though, she'll obsses over non-popular opinions/beliefs.

I'm willing to share nudes if interested.

Get one last pic of her tits and dump her. Not worth the trouble.

Wait, is op the blue on the right?

Blue

Continue.

Wow womenfolk

Seems to me that op is just a touchy bitch if that screenshot is all he has

Telling someone you love them isn't complimenting them you autist.

Nice. Moar?

I love you >>too

How the fuck is it not? Do I have to state my feelings that often?

how bout you only date people that don't annoy you as much like normal people do.

way to overreact you fucking psycho.

the problem here is clearly you.

This. The fuck is wrong with you OP

Step 1: Eat that pussy
Step 2: Plow that pussy
Step 3: Blow your brains out between her legs
Step 4: She thinks she has her period
Step 5: Lololololol you're dead between her thighs you moron

The problem was that she is trying to bait him into saying he loves her, in some weird manipulative way

I do have some issues, nothing as bad as her though, I can tell you that.

Sounds to me you're just an autistic fuck who likes to bitch

interested

She's a women, so yes you do you fucking ass burger.

You over reacted like a mother fucker. No doubt you're the problem in the relationship.

Here's a legit question. How many participation trophies did you get as a kid?

She probably accidentally replied to this tardmunch while actually trying to reply to her main guy.

i'm inclined to not believe you.

This guy gets it.

Op, you say she's terrible but wheres the proof?

Lol rekt

Jesus christ OP, hope this is a joke because if not; you clearly overreacted

OP please post more screenshots of ur convo so we can judge further

Whatever. Nudes or GTFO

First, how does one get to Messages from Safari? Second, why is your "girlfriend" in your phone as a sheep emoji?

You're problem is that you're a spoiled bitch. Here's some advice. Are you only fucking her? Then gtfo and stop posting.

Are you trying to have a long committed relationship with an 18 year old because you 2 really know love? The answer is you're both retarded.

well, better fucking unleash on her like a crazy person then, huh?

enjoy dying alone shitbrick.

jesus christ your dumb

you're

also check 'em

tbh op was most likely just baiting

confirmed autistic shitbag

This girl almost fucking forced me to do it, she gets so emotional, the wrong kind, if I don't treat her like a 15 year old who's in love.

I'll send nudes, I couldn't careless, she would never find out about this, she's too busy worrying about her obsession with other social media.

damm. ugly boobs

Fucking finally now more you autistic faggot

I got a few in middle school, don't remember much from elementary school for some odd reason. I received the "good attendance, good effort, good behavior" awards

Calm the fuck down, I'll deliver. I can probably try and take requests.

give us pussyyy!

Wouldn't recommend "pussy".

show ittt

There's evidence, this girl has mental problems. Some sort of depression, she takes meds.

maybe he knows..... what hes doing , maybe the pussy is like amazon down thre, i trust op for this one, dont show us pussy!!!

top kek

this has to be a troll or something

Very

come on show pussy

If she's depressed and takes meds, you have to deal with it. There is no reasoning. Depression and mental illness does not conform to reason.
You either deal with and learn how to act towards her, or move on.
My fiancé has depression and a lot of anxiety issues. She takes medication for it. I always have to think before I act. I certainly don't pander to all her different issues, but I learn how to negate them.
Your gf needs support, if you don't want to give it and didn't sign up to it, fine, move on. It's not about who's right or wrong.

Go back to chef school faggot

Not sure how bad this is, mate, but I'm sure that no one will ever find out about any of this. So I'll forget about the shame that I am exposing myself to.

dubs dont lie

RIP

Any of her blending over pussy shot

OP is either a troll or a bitch. Either way OP...you're a faggot

I agree with you, but this girl has threatened me with killing herself if something were to happe to our relationship, as if this is entirely her life, and if she doesn't have this, she will kill herself. I doubt I'll get in too much trouble and/ or drama, if for some reason she does actually kill herself, whether it be because of me or something else.

she's cheating on you bro.

You honestly just sound like you aren't fit for a relationship. This is how all women are. What she's saying doesn't even sound incorrect, from what you've been saying in the rest of the thread.

Yeah, that's always tough and not acceptable for her to say, even if she's purely saying it for attention.
Have you suggested her telling her psych/doctor that? It is not healthy for her to even feel like that, and you should believe her that she does *think* she couldn't live without you, whether or not she'd hurt herself, who knows.

If the majority of the people who see this thread see me as a fucking "bitch" or "pussy" or whatever the fuck, then I'll at least try to provide some nudes to whoever might be able to use them in some way or another. Not saying I want to please anybody on some fucking website, I'm just trying to receive some advice, point of view on this situation, I believe these help with making decisions.
As for the request, this is the closest to that.

this

>
fucken nice is she good in the sac

hammer meet nail. this is the only correct answer

Borderline personality disorder. It's like female autism, just vastly more socially acceptable

That actually seems very helpful. Are you suggesting that I ask her questions such as, "you would of hurt yourself whether you were in a relationship with me or not, right?"

OP are you foreign or some shit

Is there more on this, "theory" if that's the right way to call it?

My girl has BPD. annoying as fuck...i feel for you OP.

You're a faggot

Ehhh, I'm fluent in Spanish, if that says anything.

faggot

are you fluent in dicksucknese?

I'm kinda just bullshitting, but I believe there's a hint of truth. Threatening suicide and abandonment issues are a sure sign though. Trust me, I've dealt with this.

Dude it's this simple,if you aren't happy in the relationship,end it.I'm pretty sure it isn't healthy for you or her,she needs some time alone to mentally find herself,same with you man good luck

you're also a faggot so really, I can't be jealous of you.

I'm the guy you're replying to, and no, I don't suggest you say that.
I suggest you suggest to her, that she talks to her psych/Dr about her feelings towards your relationship.
Anyway I gotta go mate, good luck.

Your mom's asshole was tight fag

thank you. it's a passive aggressive way she said it. "like you didn't say you love me so I'll say it in a way that tries to guilt you for not saying it". it's just child games. op get an older woman, not as many games. srsly

no ur just a beta birch that loves defending cut birches bitched

borderline or bipolar?

so much thjs

Look, I found your sister online

/Thread

You should post more nudes, brah.

Get an iPhone 6

If you get a notification from messenger and you click on that then it will take you to messenger and come up with the option to go back to the app you were on.

Update your phone you poorfag.

Also, think before you click post.

penises faggot

cock

Way to throw a fit like a 5 year old girl, OP. You're more feminine than the girl you're texting.

Tell her you love her.
Blow out both her holes.

Dump her for her sister when her sister is 18.

Stop being a faggot.

>would of
How old are you?

From what I can see here is that OP isn't fit for having this girl. Why this girl sticks with him, I don't know. Maybe, she's dumb. But, OP, you seem like a douche. Assuming she's got mental issues when she's describing her concern on why you actually love her. OP, you don't deserve that girl.

You remind what it's like to be a true faggot

>I love you
>forced compliment
Holy fuck you will die alone.