Asking Nicole out thread continued
Roast me all you want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOK22sQ_PTI
youtu.be/Duc99aNlruY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post pics

Dont 404

GOD fucking damn OP, it's a woman, like any other. They are normal human beings, just act natural.... I was so pissed reading that thread

bumping

Op hopefully she's awake if she gets woken up by your text that's a auto reject

as I was saying: you sent the message at 1 am.
beta move, she's totally just finished having sex. looks at the phone. "wanna grab lunch?" smirks and texts: "but but, I'm grabbing some dick user, like, right now. tomorrow I sleep late. also lets be friends cause 1 am"

What more is there to talk about faggot? You waited until 1am, 3 hours after the conversation was relevant to ask her to go to lunch tommorow with you. You acted so beta you ruined your chance. Just move on now faggot it's getting too cringe to handle.

Op screencap old thread and send it to her she will either think its cute or you are super creepy

OP here

If that's the case then OP doesn't need to fuck with this bitch.

THIS IS NOW A GET OP PAID THREAD

Op post stats. Anything/eve rything relevant.

What do you mean by stats?

Alright man i'm the dude who told you to have confidence in yourself listed the steps off 1-4 and that whole jazz.

if dubs {
kill yourself;
}

Dude I know. I just have a hard time MAKING MOVES. I treat them like people, I'm not autistic in conversation believe it or not

don't be too disheartened, OP. Even if you're the most beta fag on Earth annd Nicole is fucking a nigger with a footlong, you'll always have Sup Forums :)

o shit bye OP

If you read the other thread you would know that's all he's ever gonna have.

Height, weight, hobbies, age, skills. Listen, I fucked 12 different girls my senior year in highschool. 2 were in college. One was the forte captain, and I did it as revenge to her brother. That family eats at the table she came on.

I was there most of the last thread

Yeah I just read it dude.
And yeah, women do think that i am very attractive physically. And I get compliments from both genders about how handsome I am.
But It's just this confidence thing that I need to work on. It hurts me a fuck load, and pushes those who I want to be with away

I've been on this board since I was 280lbs of autist weabo. That was seven years ago. We can do this OP.

This man is very accurate to tell the truth...
I've had opportunities in the past, even with Nicole, but I'm just too damn dense for my own good.

if ($skid == "can't code") {
echo "kill yourself";
}

Well op youve got bigger stones than ill ever have

Don't let these bitches diminish your personal opinion of yourself. If she doesn't answer that tomorrow, don't text her for a couple days. See if she apologizes or gives you a credible excuse at least, if not, move on go to the bar and get some strange. There's too many girls out there to get hung up on one that wouldn't even give you the courtesy of going to lunch.

Height: 5'9
Weight: ~ 150-160
Hobbies: Playing, listening, writing, and composing music, I play Bass Guitar, Normal guitar, and am teaching myself Upright, and piano. I want to get into playing the Sax.
I play some vidya, but not at all recently.
I love to read, educate myself, hang out with my dog. I used to smoke weed, but stopped because I'm about to be on probation

Most important thing now is that you move on, it is very likely that you've fucked this up.

There is nothing you can do to fix that now, and there's nothing you can do that will work next time.

However you can Learn from this.

Your only option is to give up on this particular girl, find a new one, ask her out in person like a fucking man would do.

She rejects you too? Try again with a new girl, and again and again.

Youll run out of time on this earth before you run out of girls, and every time you get rejected will hurt less, you'll stop giving a shit and actually become alpha, learning more each time.

Who knows, once you start seeing another girl, Nicole Could show some interest in you, girls are weird, she'll start getting a little bit jealous, and start wondering what she could have missed out on.

But literally the worst thing you can do is keep chasing this girl. It will never work if you do.

Finally the alpha returns to you

Pic?

Girlfriends: 0
Sex: 0 times
Skills: (Bass) Guitar, learning, hard worker, work out when necessary

Learning is a skill? Wtf?

Listen to this op. Just send her a dickpic to prove to yourself if she doesn't want to fuck, you're moving on. It's the only way someone as cuck as you will stop worrying and gives a better chance than youll have in the long run.

gimme a sec

You get nervous to the point of breakdown bcs you're putting all your energy on this one girl. If you came to terms with the fact that life is chaotic and even if you dont end up with Nicole, it'll be fine, youd be a lot happier aloof and confident.

Okay OP. Its easy smoke her up and have a good time. Hang out with the bitches you have a good time with. Not the ones you get all fucked up over. Ge tying laid is easy as shit.

You literally just ask how you would in a real life conversation, it's not that hard OP...

This is good advice OP, but I have faith that this is salvagable if not OK in the current state, so don't worry. But yeah don't keep chasing a girl, find her, ask her out, move from there either to a new girl or to your new girlfriend.

Trust me, I'm not obsessed over her at fucking all.
I used to get nervous about liking people, but not I know it's superfluous. I only get nervous when it's time to ask out, make plans with, or taking something further.

I do have a good time with her, In fact I've never once overtly expressed interest in her.
She doesn't fuck me up, I want to hang out with her, but i have such an inner conflict with myself that i always hold myself back

Not OP: yes. Learning is a fucking skill you fuck.

Being open to criticism and having a hungry mind is a skill. Being humble enough to learn from others successes and failures is skill. Yes, it is a skill.

Hey OP! RED ALERT!! YOU FUCKED UP A BIT! ASK THESE THINGS IN MID CONVERSATION NOT WAIT 4-6 HOURS!

Relatable. Best rush there is tho

Explain the inner conflict. This sounds like self sabotage. Why are you holding yourself back?

fuck I need to go to bed

hope everything works out well op, or if it doesn't oh well, shit happens. you sound like a decent guy, you'll find someone who cares about you. night

Yeah dude. I know I didn't realize how stupid it is to ask this shit at 1 am.
If only I took the dick out of my ass and just asked at 10 pm the latest 11pm, I would've had her.

The best way I can explain it is if you've watched the movie Good Will Hunting. Matt Damon's character pretty much encompasses me to a fucking tee. Even why he holds himself back. I'll try to find a link to the scene that explains it in the perfect words

Post moar

You wouldn't have had her, don't lie to yourself.

Asking her out over text in the first place is beta as fuck. The fact you're vegan is beta as fuck.

Just move on, and don't beat yourself up too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOK22sQ_PTI

So you push away bcus u think ur not deserving?

As previously stated, I used to be Vegan. SHE IS VEGAN, I AM NOT. That's why I asked her to a fucking vegan restaurant ffs

Friendzone her.

Stop pursuing her altogether, but still hang out, then ask her to hook you up with one of her friends.

Yes, that and I feel like she'd just flat out deny, so why even try.

POst this thread tomorrow at 9 AM EST so I can follow it

Being began is bad add of you're not a moral fuckstick about it. Mad self control and insane health.

Tldr must have missed you saying that.

You're still a beta though

Here's a pic of myself for those who requested

Good looking guy... U make my pp feel weird

Well that's ok, but trust me "what could have been"s stick around for a long time and truly suck more than just betting on yourself

Shit. I'll try to wake up that early!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes I never pushed it on people. In fact I HATED identifying as a vegan because of all the fuck wits out there.
I only told people in my Culinary Arts class because they asked why I wouldn't eat the food I made.
And yes, It was by far the healthiest I've ever felt in my life

Op, this is the I fucked 12 chicks dude.

If this is really where you're at. This video is for you.

youtu.be/Duc99aNlruY

Tell me something I don't know.
I wouldn't be making threads on 4-fucking-chan of all places on how to ask a girl to lunch, then text at 1 a-fucking-m If i wasn't anything other than beta

What made you stop?
280 lb mcdonald loving user here considering becoming a vegan

You look like a spic Barry Goldberg.

Lose the mustache, and get a hair cut.

Other than that you're probably above average looking, and that's all it takes, the rest is in the mind.

Now go slay some pussy.

SHE IS VAGIN? YOU ARE OLD VAGINE, NOW QUIT. YOU QUITTER. VEGINA PREFER VOTE FOR COMMITMENT.

HAVE NO VAGINE TO HAVE

I take that approach too man. I'd love to try and get a lady that makes me happy. But every time I do, I fuck it up, or get denied. I mean I recently made an origami flower for the last girl I asked out and got denied.

Former 280on tard. 20yrs old. Ex vegan. I started because I didn't like certain meats. After a while I just quit eating them. Now I'm eating normal again.

It's hard to get enough nutrition as a vagan. Good for your liver though. Real real good.

Kek

lol thats kinda funny sry

hm. wish i could lose this weight. maybe i should saw it off?

No premature presents. It's like cuming early. Jesus, watch the movie "hitch"

I folded my bus ticket into a heart and wrote my number on it, gave it to a random cute girl on the bus without saying a word. Just eye contact.

I stopped because I was in on it with my brother, but he was being a fucking asshole, being greedy as fuck, even though I financed most of the fucking food. Then his bitchass would go eat at Sprouts (where he works) and eat nonstop, while I had no such resource.
Plus i was dealing with a fuck ton of stress with my cousin (who moved in all of a sudden) being a fucking asshole to me, so that in combination to smoking weed. Made me lose way to much fucking weight. So I had to stop to bounce back.
Plus I worked minimum wage so I couldn't buy anything other than food

Decent advice.

Watch that, act like will Smith, at the moment you're Paul blart.

You're absolutely correct. I am a spic.
My hair is just a little disheveled right now, when I comb it it looks quite nice.
I don't want to shave the stache because It'll come out darker and thicker, which would be my fucking nightmare to be honest

/fit/ and atkins. It took me 8months to lose 60lbs. Five years later I'm 170, six pack every day, eat whatever I want, wear whatever I want.

Is having someone important to you? Might be super cliché but if you just do what makes you happy love will come to you. Got my first gf and lost my virginity at your age and actually managed to stay together for 2.5 yrs. Before her i got denied a lot and was too nervous oftentimes. You seem like a legit catch, love yourself more

I went for 8 months straight, not breaking once.
I chose to stop because of stress and my fuckface brother being an asshole about food

Then when it comes out you shave it again.

men have to shave, be a man.

If anything you want it to come out thicker, because that looks like shit at the moment.

Hey, I welcome your laughter.
I don't think highly of myself either

did she call? i bet that made her feel nice either way

I knew the girl for a while.
It's not a gift I spent money on either. Win for her, Win for me. That was my mentality

Lucky bastard
I cant give up the burgers man

Maybe I should re watch that.

See
I do follow my passions, It's very fucking evident to people when I speak

Yeah we started texting, didn't come to anything though. She told me she felt like she needed to text me because it sounded like the beginning of a good story. Felt romantic and mysterious apparently.

Bitch couldn't resist.

Lucky???? I skipped three thanksgivings and two christmases worth of food. I litterally worked my ass off and built my body in the gym.

You have to decide to quit being a fat shit. You don't get lucky. You choose.

Could also look up the stuff it's based on.

Pick up artists or something.

Some weird stuff, and a bit of circle jerking, but some solid advice too.

Okay, well I'll try it. I just don't want to look odd.
I shave my patchy fucking "beard" all the time.

Quit that self deprivation shit. Damn.

I wouldn't want to fuck you either with that attitude.

Post nicole. Let's see if she's out of your league

Then you might as well do your lip while you're at it.

Don't bother with any facial hair until it's thick enough to look decent.

Until then you'll just look like you're half way through puberty.

Deprication*

Post Nicole
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I only deprecate myself to myself, I never externalize it in public. Right now i'm venting, but I'm a mostly positive individual