Message to Hiro

Ban posters who have visited Sup Forums in the past month from posting on this board. Preserve the discussion of sports and get rid off the race-baiting autists who are doing their best to sabotage the Euros and Copa America.

inb4 >t. Achmed xDDDD

More reasonable would just be to make racism outside of Sup Forums against the rules

it is, i got banned for saying racist shit to a mexican a couple of days ago. the mods are inconsistent though.

If we spammed messi on pol, we'd be banned

It already is mate.

Mods just don't give a fuck.

>KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK HAHA BLACK DICK XDXDXDXD

This was Sweden's game against Ireland

t. visit Sup Forums but still hate that shit

I don't mind the odd bit of racism, this isn't Reddit after all. It's the spamming which is getting infuriating. Maybe you're right though and banning racism is a necessary evil in this case

I don't belive you, you fat nigger.

They should make it clearer. And then consistently enforce it.

The rules actually say that racism outside of Sup Forums is against the rules, but clearly that's unenforced because otherwise all of Sup Forums would get banned immediately.

I'm sure plenty of posters here also post on Sup Forums and know that that discussion should remain there.

Fuck off paki

What's wrong with racism? Niggers, spics and sandniggers are clearly subhuman scumbags and they don't deserve any respect. Some races are better and more powerful than others. Nobody likes niggers, not even black people like them.

nice try puto, you're not gonna b8 me again

>britpakis want stricter punishments for mean words

Not surprised.

>p..p..please moderate me

real talk why not just go to reddit if edgy talk triggers you so badly

what about the dumb kids and their anime and traps? Sup Forums needs to be banned far more than Sup Forums

OP can't inb4

Yup I also visit Sup Forums but mainly to troll Americans about their gun laws, and also to complain about SJWs. I'm not racist though so I don't engage in any of that stuff

I think all racism should be contained to Sup Forums and Sup Forums to be honest, it's not relevant here.

And yet you get a billion threads saying BLACKED or variations thereof

To be honest, Sup Forums is much, much worse. They are quite literally obsessed with the notion of black guys fucking their girlfriends over there

Lol great meem mate xD

It's mostly Sup Forumstards who think saying nigger 50 times is cool, and they're largely underaged.

reddit: the thread

They want sharia law up in this board, the fuck is wrong with them.

I just wanted to see If I would get banned.

Ahmed da Britbong al-San'dNiggher complaining about racism, LELELELEL.

it's impossible to enforce anti-racism rules on Sup Forums

delete Sup Forums and let all those weirdos flood to 8cha or wherever to rant about blacks and women. the decent ones will stay here anyway to post about other things.

STFU YOU DUMB FAGGOT
fucking nigger

You have to go back

>british pussy wants to enforce censorship on hurtful words

Color me surprised. Suck my dick, nigger.

Also
>image.jpg

Cracka ass cracka fuck off crack i rape ur momma white boi

is the 8ch Sup Forums any better or is it the same shit?

>I say big bad words like nigger online because I'm afraid to say them in real life

It's easier to go back. Sup Forums it is what it is and that's why people come here.

nigger

>TRIGGERED

You should be banned for making a (meta) thread not directly related to sports.

There is a board dedicated to these type of requests and only direct ways to contact Hiro.

>you challenged my opinion? You must let black man have sex with your wife whilst you watch!

>to

Fucking crybaby. Hang yourself

I get triggered my people who come to my sports board when they know barely anything about it and express opinions that they can't defend outside of buzzwords

This

>le reddit meme

He is right. Nobody is condemning your racism, we are giving you shit because you are derailing and spamming every fucking thread. If you want to talk about how many blacks are playing in the yuros or >muh genetics, do it in Sup Forums.

You enjoy the edgelords?
Wew. Really is summer in here.

also hiro please unfilter t b h and f a m

When do you guys sleep?

This
I was on their board before most of them had heard of it. It's not even worth trolling now, total cancer and boring with it.

>thread starts with discussion
>derailed by "kill yourself britcuck xd"

Nice dubs :^)

why would you?
Only Cis white male can be racist