Trying to do a threesome with my fiancee

trying to do a threesome with my fiancee

bad idea? any tips?

trying to ease into the life of a cuck, OP?

no.. more like an actual threesome
not into cuckolding

What kind?

If it's the faggot kind where you want to share her with another guy; kill yourself.

If it's the alpha kind where you want to have 2 women; good luck cunt. You'll need it.

Asking the important questions.

sharing my girl

Then you're a faggot. Don't deny it OP, you just want to suck dick in front of your gf, it's okay. Just become a sissy and hope she doesn't leave you.

not into homo stuff tho

oh man your gf brought this up? wanting to fuck someone else?
just break up already

Don't be in denial, OP. You obviously like the thought of seeing your gf taking another guy's hard cock. It's just one more step to cuckoldry, then being a full-blown-sissy and sucking dick.

Why the fuck would you willingly have some other dude fuck your fiancee?

Serious question... I just really can't wrap my head around this concept.

This. OP ur a fag

i brought it up

>trying to do a threesome with my fiancee
>
>bad idea? any tips?
Try posting something that ain't shooped fag!

Threesome means relationship is kill

ur gay then

What the fuck man..

>got kind where you want to share her with another guy; kill yourself.
>If it's the alpha kind where you want to have 2 women; good luck cunt.

Why the fuck would you want to watch someone else fuck your girl?

Either your on your way to being a cuck or you want to feel another guys dick...

Either way thats just fucked up.

When me and my girl do 3 ways its with another girl.

Laughing hard at how sad your life is OP.

Maybe he can't make her cum and is feeling insecure.

So afraid she will leave him, he thinks if he can be the emotional guy and let some other guy come in and rock her world with orgasms she will stay with him...

Fast Forward 6 months and she has left him for the stud thats giving her the orgasms.

I agree cause check em

Make sure you pick the guy. Pick a stranger. She does not have any direct contact with him. No email, snapchat, cell#, etc. If you use him as a stunt cock and then walk away it can work fine. If he becomes her teir2 bf you're going to lose and get replaced with something new and shiny

OP Next Week

from your experience?

Ignore everything that has been said in this thread so far. Everyone has their kink, there is nothing wrong with you.

That said, the fact that you are asking on here if it is a good idea would suggest that you and her are not on the same level with the idea. If she doesn't want to do it then you shouldn't force her, but it its something you really want to do then perhaps you two aren't right for each other. If you two have disconnected the physical and emotional sides of a relationship (i.e. getting married for personality, while sex is just meaningless pleasure) then you would both be on board and you would both probably be down to swing too.

Really, its something you should talk about with her. You should really examine your relationship together if this is a major point of contention.

Well OP you dun fucked up.

Very bad idea.

If your really into watching some other guy cuckhold you (That is the proper term when your girl is sleeping with another man if your willing or not) then any other guys you tell with laugh at you.

You risk your girl leaving you for the new guy. You can't be sure even if she has no direct contact with me she won't bump into him one day.

You will likely come home early from work and find them in bed together.

I've done it that way and not had it go badly. I've heard legends of people who didn't do it that way and had it go badly.
If she has someone in mind that's a bad sign. If she just wants some bonus NSA dick than that's an awesome slutty sign.

White Knight... no that doesn't make sense...

Ah yes Beta Fag who wants to feel better about himself being a Cuck... because you know its normal to have kinks that make you a beta fag.

KYS you degenerate scumbag. OP how small does ur cock have to be for you to want to do this? Serious question.

Because we all want to marry sluts.

Any girl down for this has a very high likelihood of cheating on you

There is something flawed with OP.

Men are suppose to want to spread their seed around to have the best chance of passing their genes on. That does NOT include allowing other men to fuck your mate.

Women are suppose to want stability with one man... but your basically turning her into a slut instead of a good wife...

Yea so much wrong here.

fucking idiot lmao, I nor anyone else will feel bad for you when she likes the other guys cock more than yours.

Yea I think that guy is more fucked in the head than OP saying that his future wife being a slut is a good thing. Ah those beta boys.

sure you did. she probably initiated the discussion "and you came to the realization ALL ON YOUR OWN" right. you got played fagit.

Hey OP.

Honestly, why do you think this is a good idea?

How do you feel this will enhance your sex life or your relationship?

You know what if she gets pregnant. Condoms break and Birth Control fails.. are you ready to live with the possibility your raising some other guys kid?

I would really like to understand why any of the risk is worth this to you.

wtf. everything is wrong with him ur jewduck. lol

fuck you and your frog memes

this

I didn't start it.

I think most men that aren't insecure little fags do ya. Why would you want some boring prudish christian bitch when you can have a freak willing to do all kinds of fucked up shit to entertain you?

If you go into this as a little bitch then yes, she will probably cheat on you. If you go into this with a "cheat away, ill replace you within a weak" attitude you'll be fine

>Why would you want some boring prudish christian bitch when you can h

There is a HUGE difference between a woman who will do naughty and dirty shit for ONE man

and a SLUT who wants to fuck a bunch of different guys.

I am guessing you confused the two because your uneducated.

The Definition of a slut is...

slut:
1) a woman who has many casual sexual partners
2) a woman with low standards of cleanliness.

So you can have a woman who is a complete freak in bed for ONE man and not have a slut.

Please make sure you know the meaning of a word before you try using it. lmao

You sound like a 12 year old.

When people are engaged they want to be with each other.

If he is going into it with the attitude that he can replace her easily and lets her know that this relationship is already over.

You need to grow the fuck up. Stop thinking like an 11 year old boy and act like a fucking man.

Men do not just feel the woman they LOVE (remember the engagement) at the drop of a hat. You are such a little bitch.

did you shop your fiancée's tits???

feel the woman they love is replaceable at the drop of a hat lol.

I fixed it for ya

I used to fuck a girl who had originally contacted me for a threesome. Never had the threesome I just fucked her on the side. I was in a relationship the whole time too.

lulz

Im the little bitch? "Oh i need you forever! your the love of my life! my soulmate". Grow up. Be independent. You can love someone and still be willing to move on if they fuck you over and not need to cry about it. Never been dumped in my life. Hows the success rate on your system? Haven't actually tested it have you?

can confirm

Agreed. If SHE is badgering you for strange dick you have a problem. If you can talk her into letting some stranger degrade her for your entertainment you have win.

If im uneducated then everyone else here is a fucking neanderthal and your standards are so fucking high that you're probably unbearable outside a mensa meeting

Wow your such an uneducated little bitch I bet you support Hilary Clinton don't you lmao.

People like you don't love people they use people.

If your not just some 11 year old beta fag your a sad little bitch who will die alone.

You are to fucking stupid to even know what the meaning of the word slut is. Yes your a little bitch.

You prove it by not knowing how to treat women. I am not even going to start comparing my relationship history with yours since we all know little beta bitches like you just lie here to make yourself look like a big man.

I don't need to brag, I know what my life is like and you know how sad and frightening yours is.

lmao.

Good going OP you triggered Sup Forums

My standards? Like knowing people to understand the meaning of words they are using?

Come on that is basic elementary school knowledge. Every kid in 6th grade knows what a slut is, or haven't you gotten that high yet?

Dat photoshop tho