All this hate aimed towards England tonight just proves how salty all you foreign cucks are

All this hate aimed towards England tonight just proves how salty all you foreign cucks are.

>America being at all relevant in the EUROS
>Portugal getting BTFO by based vikings
>Germany unable to blitzkrieg right now
>France being a complete let down
>Italy actually pretty based
>Bales wonder why they can't win with one player
>Countries who didn't even qualify thinking they can chat shit (Looking at you Netherlands)

Just admit it lads, you all just want to be English and do Vardy bombs with the boys before fingering a slag in the corner of liquid while on a proper messy night out.

INGERLAND INGERLAND INGERLAND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTvgba5uXxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always thought Englel could do well if they played together and started Vardy but impotence has always been your problem not talent

i am french horhorhor look at me mona me

ive fingered english girls. as if you don't want a 9-10 polish wifey who doesn't think shes on geordie shore....

>you all just want to --- do vary bombs with the boys before fingering a slog in the corner of liquid while on a proper messy night out

you're not wrong tbqh

Polish girls are pretty high test tbqh lad, still the best shag I have had was a Romanian, fuck brexit let them come.

This mate, well fucking said

ENGURLUND ENGURLUND ENGURLUND

I guess you're right, but are you implying that hatred is somehow unearned? Brits are the lowest tier of savage subhumans, no wonder you guys clicked with the russians so well.

Maybe it's unwarranted if you're some suburban shitposter with no life experience, but if you live in any sort of tourist destination where working class brits are a regular "attraction", there is no way you do not grow to despise brits real fast. Worse than Russians, and that's really saying something I can only imagine what it must be like to actually live in the UK.

You just can't handle the bants.

Nah. All this hate aimed towards England is because how much of a bunch delusional cunts you are.

>He doesn't understand the concept of national pride

Oh Espana..

If chavs go to your country to get pissed then you live in a shit country

I didn't watch but I refuse to believe we weren't shit. And I was right to not bother, because our two best strikers right now had to be subbed on.

I can see Hungary or Iceland getting further than England.

they stick to their territories and designated scumhole pubs where you can do sniff off any table as long as the honey monster landlady has come and had a fag near you to say 'you lads are alright'

then it's off to a party your 14 year old girlfriend is throwing while her parents are at a swanky do in guildford to intimidate the lads her age then neck with her in the corner and get her tits out for your mate gaz to ogle then slap him for not getting a photo for facebook tomorrow for the bantz

fackin wop dego gaucho kahnt

I actually tried a vardy bomb the other day, it was fucking horrific

it's not a particularly great concept, in fairness

however popular it is, even with hipster idiots who think they are doing it ironically

>Euro with 24 teams happening
>Copa America also on
>boring Yankee sports also on
>every thread is JF shitposting about England
Stay obsessed lads

>Just admit it lads, you all just want to be English and do Vardy bombs with the boys before fingering a slag in the corner of liquid while on a proper messy night out.

y-y-yes ;_;

Good things come out of bad things.

You are the ones spamming the board with your delusion. You reap what you sow england.

>Be Englshit
>Beat Bales (>Bales) with a lucky shitgoal in the 92 minute.
>England!England!England!
>Russkis btfo too
>Gib attention to Engleshit!!!
>It's coming home!

Gee, Putin pls, nuke the monkeys...

Get a job Spain..

Whats a Vardy bomb

Will try it if safer than parachuting

Very true post.

You know that's impossible.
Not fair.

>you
how do you know, how many england flags do you see?

>Romanian
This negro knows.

We are part viking too unless you're Celtic!

m8 im 45th generation Roman

3 lines of ketamine followed by 4mLs of GHB

Blue vk and jaeger

youtube.com/watch?v=jTvgba5uXxw

Where was that? My pub (in Leicestershire) started selling them but I wasn't aware anywhere else was doing them. Basically just a jager bomb with WKD instead of the energy drink yeah?

>this is what english lads were doing to "prokoke" russians into attempted murder